Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth (32703 Views)

Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by emmatosure(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
iluvkpetus:
This has been giving me psychological trauma since my sec school days as i find it so difficult to engage in a normal conversation with a girl, I onced asked my mum the reason why my teeth is brown and she told me it was as a result of the highly concentrated herbs and an antibiotics which contains tetracycline i used when i was very ill at infantry. Now there is this girl i am in love with,whenever we see I always find it so difficult to smile talkless of grinning cox that would expose my brown 32.I really love her but this my teeth is killing me.
d herb dat spoil yur teeth will klin it bak,conc acid will surely be apply grin
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by ijci(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2016
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by tenifayo1994(m): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
frankly speaking, a new member of nairaland wud tot he/she is deficient one way or the other bcoz of lot of ulterances some guys nd gurlz make here. u here rules like
1. he must be tall , dark and handsome as if those not so tall dudes are nt getting marry every sarturday. what happen to d light skin guys? i guess dey will remain single 4 life, lol, but ofcourse we all know that reverse is the case
2. she must be well endowed both back nd front as if those not so gifted are not getting marry forgetting that no be she create herself
3. he must be rich as if it's a crime for a guy to start small and grow with time
op plz luk around you, i can tell that there are hundreds of guys u are much physically better than yet they have very prety girlfriend. the problem is not your teeth but ur self esteem.
God created some people they cant see, some cant walk, some are dwarf, some are too tall and the list go on and on and yet those with these disabilities still move on with life and they are doing what every normal guys are doing in life. the truth is that almost everybody wish dey can change one thing or the other about themselve. these are my advice to you
1. go meet d gurl nd if she reject you, my guy just move on
2. not every information u heard should b acted upon, sieve the information u heard and just pick the one that will be useful for you. some of these information are here on nairaland that they will start making u feel less of ursev, just take such info like a pinch of salt.
peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Warri Man Blasts Guy Who Read Out His Cheating Girlfriend's Text Message / Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" / Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.