Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth (32758 Views)

Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by bravolyk(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
let us see picture of the END TIME TEETH
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Rilwayne001: 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
Love Machine:
I have dated a girl who has brown teeth before and i had sucked her lips and dipped my tongue inside her mouth and it feels good.

gosh! shocked embarassed sad
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by speak2jasmine(f): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Go to a dentist and whiten ur teeth

1 Like

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by timilehing(m): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Go make money kid, ladies will run after your brown teeth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by ladyF(f): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
There's nothing wrong with brown teeth na. I've got brown teeth too and I still shine them grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by BolaLFC(f): 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
Try hypo
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by doveda: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
iluvkpetus:
This has been giving me psychological trauma since my sec school days as i find it so difficult to engage in a normal conversation with a girl, I onced asked my mum the reason why my teeth is brown and she told me it was as a result of the highly concentrated herbs and an antibiotics which contains tetracycline i used when i was very ill at infantry. Now there is this girl i am in love with,whenever we see I always find it so difficult to smile talkless of grinning cox that would expose my brown 32.I really love her but this my teeth is killing me.

Why don't you see a dentist?
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Ibime(m): 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
iluvkpetus:
This has been giving me psychological trauma since my sec school days as i find it so difficult to engage in a normal conversation with a girl, I onced asked my mum the reason why my teeth is brown and she told me it was as a result of the highly concentrated herbs and an antibiotics which contains tetracycline i used when i was very ill at infantry. Now there is this girl i am in love with,whenever we see I always find it so difficult to smile talkless of grinning cox that would expose my brown 32.I really love her but this my teeth is killing me.

Im sure youve heard of teeth whitening. Look into it and free yourself.
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by DICKtator: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
sinaj:
Are they also big?

If they are small nd brown, Derez no probz

Buh I dnt like guyz wid brown teeth thosad

Look at your chest!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Posh3(f): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
Femich18:
The problem is not your teeth Bt Yourself.. Uve got a low "self esteem". U need to tackle that ASAP

Exactly!!! He has low self-esteem... I have a friend, a girl...hers is not only brown but... I don't just know wat to call it but she is proud of herself and she has a guy who can die for her

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
go for a dental procedure called Tooth Whitening and you'd be fine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by amunkita(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
Chisos!!!!!
Nwanne u dull oo, smile hard and when they ask, u tell them u re wearing gold set of teeths....
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
Love Machine:
I have dated a girl who has brown teeth before and i had sucked her lips and dipped my tongue inside her mouth and it feels good.

Dayum! cry cry
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Take the bold step and tell her,do u still remember this song:if u love someone walk unto her and tell her say u love her.
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by chichriso: 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
You are the problem not your teeth

1 Like

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by eltweezy90(m): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
Diz kind teeth go resemble tinted glass. Brother you got to own up to yourself and ask her out. Even if e no click, you go gather experience for later things.
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
OP! You can try and visit a dentist. Or use Colgate toothpaste, brush twice daily, floss and rinse your mouth with mouthwash! You can have brown teeth and still have fresh breath.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by swiitJese(f): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
iluvkpetus:

Dnt let ur teeth reduce ur confidence, my teeth r coloured nd not perfect buh I have a beautiful smile ( being told severally). So just smile it out, and go for ur girl and.......make sure no bad breaths wink
And wen u have enof, to d dentist grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
Femich18:
The problem is not your teeth Bt Yourself.. Uve got a low "self esteem". U need to tackle that ASAP

And what things cause low self-esteem again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Lordspicy(m): 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
princeshijman:
bro seems u avnt seen some brown teeth before. u go fear. if dem smile for you, badluck go just dey follow you.

lol

1 Like

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Jengem: 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
broke nigga problems

cool
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
I can't help but laugh.....
In Lagbaja's voice.....show me your 32 ooooooooo...feyin e grin.
Do you know those brown teeth can be sexy and some girls may love it except it is too big.... But na you go dey add swag....
Oun ti ani la ma n nooni

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by slimzpresh(f): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Use baking soda to wash ur teeth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Lordspicy(m): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Speechless3:
haha abeg easy with dat tripping thing. Wetin u go talk be say e get babe wey wan manage am.
if hin no wan manage for now na hin cup of moi moi.

cute dp

nne pm me ..

team tall girls
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by fireforfire: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
Love Machine:
hmm...anyama
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Elbreezy(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
iluvkpetus:
chill out bro,there are so many guys out there with more than brown teeth and yet they are in even more than one relationship......so u gat pick yourself up and work up straight to that gal....simple.
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Bakass(m): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
my bro, brown teet hs notn to do wit u approachin a lady, i am also a victim of brownish teeth and what ur mum told u, is exactly wot ma mum also told me and since den, i felt relief and have multiple girls, so somon courage ok.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by d33types: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
For those oblivious to the condition, It's a permanent brown coloration of the teeth that results from tetracycline or other drug usage during infancy..no teeth whitening agent will do..even if you file the teeth it's same colour..
Op,goto a dentist for the best advice..I can confidently say the solution for a perfectly white teeth is in the millions..

Meanwhile your confidence is what you need to build not your teeth..I have a friend who has same condition..he's got a very cute BUT sensible girl.. unfortunately cute and sensible girls are hard to find

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by habsydiamond(m): 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
Bros. I get the solution to ur P. Na Hypo mixed with fuel petrol or kerosene . Brush with it for seven days morning and night. If e no white on the eight day come and slap me. Just kidding. Be ursef man. She may even end up loving ur brown teeth.
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
op, I hope you read this.

first, visit your dentist and ask if there is anything you can do to whiten them.

there are medical procedures that can help like using laser and so on, but let him tell you the downsides too cos I hear such procedures may weaken your teeth.

second, try and use Google OK. it won't bite. if you go to Google, you will see there that you can use baking powder as a natural whitening formula. just check on Google OK.

also, even if your teeth are brown, I think the absolute turn off for me with women is a smelly mouth also known as halitosis. so try and make sure that at least your breath is fresh always, and you never know, she might just allow you kiss her.
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by GalaxyKins: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
0|1
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by cosmicrayboi(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
iluvkpetus:
bro go visit a dentist, u can bleach it to white again.. thats my own opinion..

this bitches don deny u puna too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Then & Now: Couples Recreate Their Old Photos Prove That True Love Is Forever / Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women / Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.