Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. (3496 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? / If Uve Never Bleep A Lady B4....come Nd Let D Ladies Reason U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by vault(m): 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
ikombe:
hope say she dey yaba left now grin
I hope so grin
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
lol that guy is wicked
mine i was 17 and was so in love
on feb 14 i went to her house in the morning and from outside her compound, facing her window i was singing lol
in my mind then eh romeo was learning life sha

1 Like

Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
ikombe:
as 007 wey u be na undecided

My brother it happened. The whole thing downed on me after they left...WHAT IF I LOST MY LIFE undecided

NOTE: It's not what I would do on a very good for just anybody. She died some years later at the age of 87yrs.
Believe it or not, people react to different situations in different ways. Ur call...

1 Like

Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by SamJed(m): 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hmm single embarassed

1 Like

Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by Adonis3: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
ikombe:
na edo pussy grin

omo, na yoruba own ooooo

Wetin man wan do na
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by yungmarshall(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
she was a cronic weed smoker,i joined her sumtimes all bekoz of love
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by Glo4issy(f): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
I refuse going to lagos with my bro just to remain in abuja with ma ex
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
yungmarshall:
she was a cronic weed smoker,i joined her sumtimes all bekoz of love
shocked
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by JohnieWalker(m): 8:49am On Feb 13, 2016
I killed

20*mosquitoes because of love
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by SexyCeline(f): 9:14am On Feb 13, 2016
Mine was at uni though.. Was soo much in luv with this dude back then, that i sold my laptop just to assist him complete his final year project work. No regrets though.
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
SexyCeline:
Mine was at uni though.. Was soo much in luv with this dude back then, that i sold my laptop just to assist him complete his final year project work. No regrets though.
My Guess is The Laptop was a bit faulty.,and u have been trying to sell it since..
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by 4watever: 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
In my final year (1st semester, part 5) my babe kiss came over from B.I.U during exams.
I initially refused to let her stay with me cos it was a very busy period. Instead I arranged for my female classmate to host her for the weekend so she'd return to Benin by monday

Well, she begged and cried and ended up staying with me for two weeks.

I was the among the last to submit his seminar in my department. Tho I got an A but the bashing from the panel was too much.
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by SexyCeline(f): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
markkaycee:
My Guess is The Laptop was a bit faulty.,and u have been trying to sell it since..
it only shows how damaged ur brain is..

1 Like

Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by SexyCeline(f): 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
4watever:

Nice.
SexyCeline
In my final year (1st semester, part 5) my babe kiss came over from B.I.U during exam period.
I initially refused to let her stay with me cos it was a very busy period. Instead I arranged for my female classmate to host her for the weekend so she'd return to Benin by monday

Well, she begged and cried and up moving in for two weeks.

I was the among the last to submit his seminar in my department. Tho I got an A but the bashing from the panel was too much.
wow..speechless
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by yinkarh187(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
SexyCeline:
damn!!... haba that's too harsh
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by 4watever: 12:27am On Feb 14, 2016
SexyCeline:

wow..speechless

Yea. Some silly things we did
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by SexyCeline(f): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2016
4watever:

SexyCeline Happy Vals day . Let me buy you that first bottle of beer (red wine) today.
That other thread is on front page. Don't wanna comment there
Tnx dear.. Seems you have phobia for threads on front page. Huh!
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by 4watever: 8:30am On Feb 14, 2016
SexyCeline:

Tnx dear.. Seems you have phobia for threads on front page. Huh!
Not really
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by SexyCeline(f): 8:33am On Feb 14, 2016
4watever:
Not really, but we know nl is..
Are you in Lag ?
yeah..
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by 4watever: 8:38am On Feb 14, 2016
Deleted
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by SexyCeline(f): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2016
4watever:

On the island...?
yes sire.
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by 4watever: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2016
SexyCeline:

yes sire.

Ok
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by Hadeep: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
dukeolumde:
My house in the villa was attacked one night by a gang of over 8 WELL ARMED ROBBERS. They went straight to my
grandmother's room and knelt her down with guns pointed to her head asking for stuffs. A gate separated her apartment
from mine but I could hear them screaming at her.
I immediately jumped up from my bed and made my way to her apartment and was stopped by several crack of guns (AK47)
that was pointed to my fore head at close range...and the only thing I said was that they should let the old woman go...

MODIFIED: RIP GRANDMA...u were d best.I loved u, always will...ML
This is the Love we Want., Good Hrt u ve got
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by SexyCeline(f): 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
4watever:

Ok, a pool plus bar here on d island. Seems you already have somewhere in mind.
yea.
A friend is taking me out sha.
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hadeep:

This is the Love we Want., Good Hrt u ve got

Thanks bro.
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by 4watever: 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
SexyCeline:

yea.
A friend is taking me out sha.

Hung out with friends at d seaside bar.
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2016
SexyCeline:
the thing is..nvm..
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by Engineermbugame(m): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2016
My own worst self ,days in sec school(ss2 nd3) i always bought dis gal exercise book,text book ,even give her moni to sow her school uniform., later on dis gal dumb me ,luv d wicked.na cause of d gal i turn to bad oo even stingy.
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by Creamish(f): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2016
KingTom:
I agreed to run Lagos marathon for am cry

Clown!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by KingTom(m): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2016
Creamish:

Clown!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her / She Claims Her Husband Raped Her / 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.