Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent (2469 Views)

My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise / Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? / Finally The Picture Of My Bazooka That Put My G.f Into Coma 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Carter29: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2016
I have been dating this girl for 2years and six months now. I stay in Uyo with this my g/f. So last 2 weeks she travelled to delta state for wedding ceremony. B4 she travelled I told her when she comes back that we will go and see her parents in IMO state. Little did know that she went there for something else. He met a guy within 3 days there the guy gave her a new phone and when she came back I asked her about the trip. She told me it went well without even telling me the guy he met and the phone the gave to her. For 1week she doesn't come with her phone to my house. I wanted to ask her why?. But I never bothered. So few days I started hearing from my friends that my g/f has gotten a new phone and they were congratulating me. I admitted that I bought a new phone for her. Now realizing why she doesn't come with her phone while coming to my house. I went home bitterly that day I called her and asked whether she bought a new phone she then told me that a guy he met at the wedding ceremony got a phone for her@ delta that d guy said he likes her. I asked her why didn't you tell me that you got a phone at Delta. She answered my question with question "Must I tell you that I got a phone?

Right now am still in a confused state... I don't know the next tin to do. It's like I have lost trust in her,the guy cannot buy her phone for nothing.
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Cutehector(m): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2016
Na u be her papa? Mchew
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by ShakurM(m): 9:30am On Feb 07, 2016
Your girlfriend is our girlfriend too until you put a ring on it grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2016
You may be her side guy.

2 Likes

Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 07, 2016
She belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody until you marry her.That's what ladies feels.

4 Likes

Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Mario1989(m): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2016
Just a gf now. She's free 2 hav other guys...abeg send me her number make i help u talk 2 her
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by vault(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2016
you are just a guest
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by yomi007k(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2016
Even Ur boo got a boo...

God has saved u from valentine,marriage n emotional trauma. grin

4 Likes

Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Namdeenero(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2016
Op why e dey pain you? If it's too much for you to bear you smash the phone and buy her a better one... When you should be happy that at least you're not buying her a new phone on valentines day mtcheew
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 07, 2016
It can still be called 'division of labour'
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Emac34: 9:38am On Feb 07, 2016
Love Machine:
She belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody until you marry her.That's what ladies feels.
welly said OP take note
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 07, 2016
trust me, ma guy...

D bit*h jus got herself a new nigga
i bet, ur relationship can never be the same henceforth
Two options: u either sit her down and talk tis situation out...
or u beta freak out.
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by edobor108(m): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2016
U no gree buy phone 4 her nd sumbody help u do ur responsibility nd u dy complain tongue
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2016
Don't worry bro, maybe the dude that bought her the phone is a father xmas, you never know.

If you are still confused at this time about your girl sorry "una" girl cheating, they you "onukuism" has entered level two.undecided
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Royle2014(m): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2016
Let me hit u with the bitter fact. Single girls, girls in relationships nd even married women would always get advances from men (hell! Some men would ask a pregnant woman out) so chillax. She is ur gf nd a person with her own personal life so if someone buys her a gift, its even in ur wallet's best interest (saves u a ton of money). U have been with this girl for about 2yrs nd i can only imagine how much u have spent on the relationship so far, nd how much she has invested as well... Do u think she would let a 2yrs investment just crumble becos of a phone? (abi na custom made iphone23?). Anyways what I'm trying to say is, u must not take everything seriously... OP If anoda gurl buys u a t-shirt on val's day, would you reject it? I guess No.... Just chill nd stop creating problems in ur relationship o.... Call dat gurl asap nd tell her u're sorry but let her know u love her so much nd u're just looking out for ur girl...

2 Likes

Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Carter29: 9:52am On Feb 07, 2016
I love all comment....picking 2 or 3 here....thanks to all
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Carter29: 9:57am On Feb 07, 2016
Royle2014:
Let me hit u with the bitter fact. Single girls, girls in relationships nd even married women would always get advances from men (hell! Some men would ask a pregnant woman out) so chillax. She is ur gf nd a person with her own personal life so if someone buys her a gift, its even in ur wallet's best interest (saves u a ton of money). U have been with this girl for about 2yrs nd i can only imagine how much u have spent on the relationship so far, nd how much she has invested as well... Do u think she would let a 2yrs investment just crumble becos of a phone? (abi na custom made iphone23?). Anyways what I'm trying to say is, u must not take everything seriously... OP If anoda gurl buys u a t-shirt on val's day, would you reject it? I guess No.... Just chill nd stop creating problems in ur relationship o.... Call dat gurl asap nd tell her u're sorry but let her know u love her so much nd u're just looking out for ur girl...
Thanks for ur comment...but she should have told me that someone got a phone for her ...I won't bother her. But hiding the phone seems to make me suspect some wrong moves.

3 Likes

Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Roseey0(f): 9:59am On Feb 07, 2016
Love Machine:
And that is wat it should be. If you no wan share, go pay her bride price.
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 07, 2016
LoL!grin

Get over yourself mister!undecided So, coz she's dating Ya, she can't collect gifts from People
What if it was A Car?undecided She shouldn't collect it too? maka, why?

Smh. If Want her that bad? put a ring onnit.

Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2016

Which is exactly why the only female who's a non-relative worthy of my gifts and time is the one I am dating...and the gifts and time are limited.

Just playact. My style : PLAY BLIND. STAY ALERT. KNOW ALL.

Pretend you aren't bothered about the gifts she's been getting from men. Heck! Pretend the gifts aren't from men. Don't question her. Her defenses would be down which would leave her hitherto well-hidden escapades with men easy for you to put two and two together and figure out the kind of woman she is.

By the time she realizes you've been on to her, you'd be long-withdrawn emotionally with enough evidence against her she can't deny.

See? You'd be the one who played her. Either way, you wouldn't lose out.

5 Likes

Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Royle2014(m): 10:11am On Feb 07, 2016
Carter29:

Thanks for ur comment...but she should have told me that someone got a phone for her ...I won't bother her. But hiding the phone seems to make me suspect some wrong moves.
Yes she should have... But maybe she was scared u would get jealous/mad... She didn't do it cos she was cheating. If a girl wants to brkup with u, trust me U WOULD B THE FIRST TO KNOW... make peace with ur gurl nd dont listen to these 'dump her gospel artistes'... If everyone dumped their gf/bf at every mistake, no one would get married

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Carter29: 10:15am On Feb 07, 2016
Royle2014:

Yes she should have... But maybe she was scared u would get jealous/mad... She didn't do it cos she was cheating. If a girl wants to brkup with u, trust me U WOULD B THE FIRST TO KNOW... make peace with ur gurl nd dont listen to these 'dump her gospel artistes'... If everyone dumped their gf/bf at every mistake, no one would get married
Am ok now...grabbed it...thanks a lot
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Medunah: 10:20am On Feb 07, 2016
Nothing wrong with accepting gifts but she should av at least told you instead of hiding it.

1 Like

Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 07, 2016
Roseey0:

And that is wat it should be. If you no wan share, go pay her bride price.
And don't let it wide like a borehole.otherwise,he won't enjoy it.
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Roseey0(f): 10:29am On Feb 07, 2016
Love Machine:
And don't let it wide like a borehole.otherwise,he won't enjoy it.
All u guts think in a relationship is ex. sorry.
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Get over yourself mister!undecided So, coz she's dating Ya, she can't collect gifts from People
What if it was A Car?undecided She shouldn't collect it too? maka, why?

Smh. If Want her that bad? put a ring onnit.

That phone she received as a gift from a male friend is questionable.

1 Like

Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Humblegoodman(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2016
Op let me tell you the gospel truth, your girlfriend never went from any wedding. She only came to Delta state to see the guy who has been inviting her. She spent 3 days f*****g the guy and she got a phone as a parting gift which he promised her when she was being bleeped. My brother I am from Delta, I know how girls troop in here every weekend to catch fun with sugar daddies and younger guys. Right now, watch how your relationship with her will look like. Watch out, from now on she will find several other excuses to travel out of Uyo in a bid to see this new guy. That's how girls of nowadays lie.
I once had a girlfriend who often lied to her parents that she was attending a friend's wedding outside the state just to be able to visit me when I was on transfer to Enugu from Delta. She would tell me that she told her parents that she was attending her course mate, friend's wedding in Benin and she would divert to Enugu to be with me for the weekend.
My brother if you love her and want to marry her, please sit her down and talk some sense into her before it's too late. na from clap Dem dey enter dance oooo.take the word of an elder.

4 Likes

Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 07, 2016
Love Machine:
That phone she received as a gift from a male friend is questionable.
No, it's not.undecided

Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by firstking01(m): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2016
The way some of do this relationship thingy eh...op u no own the girl na, haba... undecided....i always tell people to expect amything in relationship or even marriage sef...your own case is better, ur nt married to her yet...

Why crying foul here, she's cheating on you, and there's nothing you can do abt it than stick with her or leggo of her.
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by firstking01(m): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2016
The way some of you do this relationship thingy eh...op u no own the girl na, haba... undecided....i always tell people to expect amything in relationship or even marriage sef...your own case is better, ur nt married to her yet...

Why crying foul here, she's cheating on you, and there's nothing you can do abt it than stick with her or leggo of her.
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by firstking01(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2016
The way some of you do this relationship thingy eh...op u no own the girl na, haba... undecided....i always tell people to expect anything in relationship or even marriage sef...your own case is better, ur nt married to her yet...

Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 07, 2016
Roseey0:

All u guts think in a relationship is ex. sorry.
Then don't ask for money or get jealous when i admire other girls in your presence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! / Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? / My Prostituting Friends Keep Getting Married Easily Unlike Me At 29 - Lady Lam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.