Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent (2484 Views)

My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise / Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? / Finally The Picture Of My Bazooka That Put My G.f Into Coma 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 07, 2016
This is why I still Bleep and dump them without a second thought... and I feel sorry for NON of them cause they ain't worth it... I got 9 different girlfriends currently.. Heheehee... dats how tight my game is. I DON'T CARE DAMMIT!!!!!!
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by muymacho: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Get over yourself mister!undecided So, coz she's dating Ya, she can't collect gifts from People
What if it was A Car?undecided She shouldn't collect it too? maka, why?

Smh. If Want her that bad? put a ring onnit.

Is he allowed to lavish gifts on other girls since they are not married?
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 07, 2016
muymacho:

Is he allowed to lavish gifts on other girls since they are not married?
That's a different ball game.undecided

He's allowed to collect "Gifts" from other Girls actually..?undecided
LoL!grin this is about being "Smart''. No strings attached.

Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Oahray: 11:09am On Feb 07, 2016
Humblegoodman:
Op let me tell you the gospel truth, your girlfriend never went from any wedding. She only came to Delta state to see the guy who has been inviting her. She spent 3 days f*****g the guy and she got a phone as a parting gift which he promised her when she was being bleeped. My brother I am from Delta, I know how girls troop in here every weekend to catch fun with sugar daddies and younger guys. Right now, watch how your relationship with her will look like. Watch out, from now on she will find several other excuses to travel out of Uyo in a bid to see this new guy. That's how girls of nowadays lie.
I once had a girlfriend who often lied to her parents that she was attending a friend's wedding outside the state just to be able to visit me when I was on transfer to Enugu from Delta. She would tell me that she told her parents that she was attending her course mate, friend's wedding in Benin and she would divert to Enugu to be with me for the weekend.
My brother if you love her and want to marry her, please sit her down and talk some sense into her before it's too late. na from clap Dem dey enter dance oooo.take the word of an elder.
hehehe... I concur jare. Her story on its own is watery, then add the secrecy and the way she replied him (like say na fight).

People do not just buy phones for 'strangers' without any sort of string attached. There are many other ways to waste money.

@op, she doesn't need your 'consent' to accept gifts from other guys sha. Unless you be her husband.
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by njiasi30(f): 11:43am On Feb 07, 2016
kamirun225:
This is why I still Bleep and dump them without a second thought... and I feel sorry for NON of them cause they ain't worth it... I got 9 different girlfriends currently.. Heheehee... dats how tight my game is. I DON'T CARE DAMMIT!!!!!!
Pls take it easy, what goes around comes around. U never can tell......

1 Like

Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2016
njiasi30:

Pls take it easy, what goes around comes around. U never can tell......
if YOU girls took it easy on us niggas, life would have been a better place for u ladies....
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2016
Oahray:
hehehe... I concur jare. Her story on its own is watery, then add the secrecy and the way she replied him (like say na fight).

People do not just buy phones for 'strangers' without any sort of string attached. There are many other ways to waste money.

@op, she doesn't need your 'consent' to accept gifts from other guys sha. Unless you be her husband.
nailed!!! Dammit!!!!!
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
The guy might not have hidden agenda,he might just be a dasuki in nature.
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
You said you were going to visit her parents in Imo rt? This is a serious relationship then.

This looks like disrespect to me except it's not a properly defined relationship if it's properly defined why let another man buy your wife to be a phone then you chill and pretend it's ok. Abeg speak out. This is not the type of issue you let slide and act like it's no big deal. She knows she did wrong which is why she hid the phone from you.

3 Likes

Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Humblegoodman:
Op let me tell you the gospel truth, your girlfriend never went from any wedding. She only came to Delta state to see the guy who has been inviting her. She spent 3 days f*****g the guy and she got a phone as a parting gift which he promised her when she was being bleeped. My brother I am from Delta, I know how girls troop in here every weekend to catch fun with sugar daddies and younger guys. Right now, watch how your relationship with her will look like. Watch out, from now on she will find several other excuses to travel out of Uyo in a bid to see this new guy. That's how girls of nowadays lie.
I once had a girlfriend who often lied to her parents that she was attending a friend's wedding outside the state just to be able to visit me when I was on transfer to Enugu from Delta. She would tell me that she told her parents that she was attending her course mate, friend's wedding in Benin and she would divert to Enugu to be with me for the weekend.
My brother if you love her and want to marry her, please sit her down and talk some sense into her before it's too late. na from clap Dem dey enter dance oooo.take the word of an elder.

My thoughts exactly.. I was actually suspecting I was thinking with my spinal cord..

How many of the guys here will just meet a random babe in a relationship and just offer her a new phone within 3 days of meeting?
It doesn't even happen in the movies...
Let her start by showing you the pictures from the wedding and maybe you should thank the guy for being so generous to your babe...

OP, the truth wont be interesting but you should demand for it and possibly forgive her

1 Like

Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Carter29: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Humblegoodman:
Good
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Davidovinci(m): 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
andromida:
You said you were going to visit her parents in Imo rt? This is a serious relationship then.

This looks like disrespect to me except it's not a properly defined relationship if it's properly defined why let another man buy your wife to be a phone then you chill and pretend it's ok. Abeg speak out. This is not the type of issue you let slide and act like it's no big deal. She knows she did wrong which is why she hid the phone from you.

Finally, someone whose reasoning z top notch...well said girl..well said

1 Like

Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by closeup2000: 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Just chill bro she is just being childish.handle the issue the same i would,act like it doesnt bother you be free as usual but never for one day touch or operate that device..phones will definitely get old but she will never forget how matured you were in handling that issue
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by demo4ril97(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Carter29:
I have been dating this girl for 2years and six months now. I stay in Uyo with this my g/f. So last 2 weeks she travelled to delta state for wedding ceremony. B4 she travelled I told her when she comes back that we will go and see her parents in IMO state. Little did know that she went there for something else. He met a guy within 3 days there the guy gave her a new phone and when she came back I asked her about the trip. She told me it went well without even telling me the guy he met and the phone the gave to her. For 1week she doesn't come with her phone to my house. I wanted to ask her why?. But I never bothered. So few days I started hearing from my friends that my g/f has gotten a new phone and they were congratulating me. I admitted that I bought a new phone for her. Now realizing why she doesn't come with her phone while coming to my house. I went home bitterly that day I called her and asked whether she bought a new phone she then told me that a guy he met at the wedding ceremony got a phone for her@ delta that d guy said he likes her. I asked her why didn't you tell me that you got a phone at Delta. She answered my question with question "Must I tell you that I got a phone?

Right now am still in a confused state... I don't know the next tin to do. It's like I have lost trust in her,the guy cannot buy her phone for nothing.
OP leave dat girl to where she belong, d question is can u buy a phone for a lady u just met whatever maybe ur reply then judge with her action u wil knw wat next.
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by njiasi30(f): 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
kamirun225:
if YOU girls took it easy on us niggas, life would have been a better place for u ladies....
Everybody is nt d same,nt BC one person hurt u means dat u ve to hurt anyone DAT comes ur way.
Re: My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
njiasi30:

Everybody is nt d same,nt BC one person hurt u means dat u ve to hurt anyone DAT comes ur way.
Wat u tryn'a say

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? / When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? / Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.