Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? (2468 Views)

“father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by unapapadeycraze: 4:32pm On May 23, 2016
If you see fine bobo for nairaland wey you gbadun, you no fit send am pm? Really! It's like the pm was made for guys to utilise 1st. I've nvr seen a thread where ladies are discussing about how they sent a guy a pm and the guy is forming hard to getcheesy. Really! Ladies, can't you be the 1st to send pm to a guy? We have so many handsome dudes on nairaland. have you ever sent any of them a pm?

Ladies, be sincere.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 23, 2016
No
Reasons
1. Here for fun

2. Many immature dudes here. That dope guy might be one too.

3. At the end, i dont really care.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by halfricanadian(f): 4:39pm On May 23, 2016
With their comments nd threads who go make dat kin mistake shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 23, 2016
here to read lies
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by UyiIredia(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Ur moniker supposed to hav been

Mypapadeycraze

Reason because he made a mistake not using a condom
Chai ! Guy you wicked o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by UyiIredia(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2016
Stupedinluv:
No Reasons 1. Here for fun
So you can't even catch fun with the guy PMing you. You really need a heads up.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 23, 2016
UyiIredia:

So you can't even catch fun with the guy PMing you. You really need a heads up.
Ok Lol
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by unapapadeycraze: 4:51pm On May 23, 2016
Stupedinluv:
No
Reasons
1. Here for fun

really! Later now you will stay guys should stop generalizing, what are you doing now? Not all of them.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 23, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

really! Later now you will stay guys should stop generalizing, what are you doing now? Not all of them.
I didnt generalise. "Many" is not "All" or "Most"

Their number(lads) is just too much to ignore as insignificant.

bye

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by unapapadeycraze: 4:56pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
With their comments nd threads who go make dat kin mistake shocked shocked shocked shocked

you lied to me.

I'm not talking about comments, na wa oh. I said handsome dude dat you fancy. The same way a guy sees a beautiful lady, sends her pm. You ladies like words truly. So na comment dey make you send pm to a guy not looks? Na wa oh.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by halfricanadian(f): 4:59pm On May 23, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

you lied to me.

I'm not talking about comments, na wa oh. I said handsome dude dat you fancy. The same way a guy sees a beautiful lady, sends her pm. You ladies like words truly. So na comment dey make you send pm to a guy not looks? Na wa oh.

How did i lie? shocked shocked

I care bou wat a guy gat inside not his outer face

Wat if he is a prince charming outside nd a beast inside

He can b looking like a beast nd actually b a prince charming inside
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 23, 2016
Yes lipsrsealed but he still hasnt replied
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by unapapadeycraze: 5:01pm On May 23, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I didnt generalise. "Many" is not "All" or "Most"

Their number(lads) is just too much to ignore as insignificant.

bye

you sef, bye.

She think say i wan send her pm, mstchewww.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by iykekelvins(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2016
Never expect a pm from a girl
I repeat NEVER
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by Laveda(f): 5:10pm On May 23, 2016
I've been sending..
No biggie cool
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by unapapadeycraze: 5:10pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

How did i lie? shocked shocked

I care bou wat a guy gat inside not his outer face

Wat if he is a prince charming outside nd a beast inside

He can b looking like a beast nd actually b a prince charming inside

you refused to elucidate on how you discovered yourself.

So how abt your boyfriend? His exterior is unappealing? His interior is prince charming, right?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by Laveda(f): 5:11pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Ur moniker supposed to hav been

Mypapadeycraze

Reason because he made a mistake not using a condom

This is uncalled for.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by unapapadeycraze: 5:12pm On May 23, 2016
Laveda:
I've been sending.. No biggie cool
can you CUM again? I said, the first to send a guy a pm. Who if i may ask?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by halfricanadian(f): 5:13pm On May 23, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

you refused to elucidate on how you discovered yourself.

So how abt your boyfriend? His exterior is unappealing? His interior is prince charming, right?

In chrisbrown's voice

I dont wanna go there
We shd never go there
I guess we can never go there

Then about discovering mysef

Pls dont judge me
And i wont judge u
It could get ugly
Or it cud b beautiful
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by unapapadeycraze: 5:14pm On May 23, 2016
juhan:
Yes lipsrsealed but he still hasnt replied

awwww, pardon himcheesy. What made you send him a pm? What attracted you?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by Laveda(f): 5:15pm On May 23, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

can you CUM again? I said, the first to send a guy a pm. Who if i may ask?

P-personal
M-message

You don't need to know. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by unapapadeycraze: 5:18pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

In chrisbrown's voice

I dont wanna go there
We shd never go there
I guess we can never go there

Then about discovering mysef

Pls dont judge me
And i wont judge u
It could get ugly
Or it cud b beautiful

what is she saying? I thought you said you were gonna tell me.

Btw, i heard some guys hyping your beauty. Why is your picture not there anymore? The ovation was too much for you to handle.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by halfricanadian(f): 5:20pm On May 23, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

what is she saying? I thought you said you were gonna tell me.

Btw, i heard some guys hyping your beauty. Why is your picture not there anymore? The ovation was too much for you to handle.

sad sad no
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by unapapadeycraze: 5:21pm On May 23, 2016
Laveda:

P-personal
M-message

You don't need to know. cheesy

really! So what attracted you? Like you now, na your bobby go mk me wan send you pm and the other one i told you about.

Laveda, the fakercheesy.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by Laveda(f): 5:24pm On May 23, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

really! So what attracted you? Like you now, na your bobby go mk me wan send you pm and the other one i told you about.

Lave.da, the fakercheesy.

undecided undecided angry
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:26pm On May 23, 2016
Laveda:
I've been sending..
No biggie cool

yeaaaaah right

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by Laveda(f): 5:27pm On May 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

yeaaaaah right

grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by unapapadeycraze: 5:29pm On May 23, 2016
Laveda:

undecided undecided angry

the faker. Say something joorh. What attracted you to him?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by Laveda(f): 5:34pm On May 23, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

the faker. Say something joorh. What attracted you to him?

No be only faker.

undecided
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by unapapadeycraze: 5:38pm On May 23, 2016
Laveda:

No be only faker.

undecided

really, m.i lying? Are you not a faker? Prove me wrong, dats all i ask.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Sex Experience With An Online Girl. / Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal / Guys, What Is The Nicest Thing Your Girlfriend Has Done For You???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.