Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? (2489 Views)

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by marvelck: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2016
Imagine after dating and also sleeping with different guys as a girl, you can't boast of having a career, a profession or a job, your own apartment, a car or even finding a responsible man to marry and settle down with. The only things you can boast of for all your years of sleeping around with guys are just your expensive mobile phone(s), the weave on your head, expensive bags, shoes and clothes, and nothing else (which is the case with most girls). How do you feel when you find yourself in such a situation. when you realize there is no gain nor joy in living an irresponsible life. If that's the case, then follow the good path... You don't need any man to be happy or fulfilled in life. Cos sex wont take you anywhere!

7 Likes

Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by grad2012(f): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2016
Nothing
Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2016
It's better to work and earn a living.

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by PeachyP(f): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2016
lilyqueen:
It's better to work and earn a living.
Hey Lily smiley
Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2016
PeachyP:

Hey Lily smiley

hi
Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by TamedWolf90: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2016
PeachyP:

Hey Lily smiley

Hello Peach, I am not in happy recognition with your personal and voting euphoria oooo grin
Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by chachanga: 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Some chicks though, found demselves at such levels because they lack better taste in men, were poor judges of character/intentions & prospects and most of all were too trusting to have always served the best dish first, at the earliest promise of commitment or intensity of attraction.

Have seen enuf cases of such when a lady runs on male-type stereotypical slangs like:
- chicks plenty pass guys, grab urs wherever @ whatever cost
- it's a man's world
- if u don't give him, he will get it elsewhere
- after all the spending, u sef, cooperate now
These kinda stories don't end well!

But as for the waka-about hotpant chicken-heads, who sleep around indiscriminately?! Who knows wetin dey their minds?!

Maybe
- they're every teenage boy's wetdream fantasies cheesy, walking around just to make ur silliest h0rny dreams come true?
- Or they just like shagging, exploring, discovering newer & newer.......
...........,.….......d!cks?! undecided
- Maybe they've never been loved truly or fallen in love, like "fer realz"?
Or e fit be say na longa-throat for food, weaves, exquisite spots, blings etc dey blind dem?

Who can explain all the possible factors that play out as wayward behaviour in chicks?!

because, me sef I neva know what could be a Naija girl's pride in allowing every other id1ot with crooked d!cks to "mark her register"!
But, may God keep helping my nieces, sisters and cousins for me na my own o!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by MzPecs(f): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
chachanga:
Some chicks though, found demselves at such levels because they lack better taste in men, were poor judges of character/intentions & prospects and most of all were too trusting to have always served the best dish first, at the earliest promise of commitment or intensity of attraction.

Have seen enuf cases of such when a lady runs on male-type stereotypical slangs like:
- chicks plenty pass guys, grab urs wherever @ whatever cost
- it's a man's world
- if u don't give him, he will get it elsewhere
- after all the spending, u sef, cooperate now
These kinda stories don't end well!

But as for the waka-about hotpant chicken-heads, who sleep around?! Who knows wetin dey their minds?!

Maybe
- they're every teenager's wetdream fantasies cheesy, walking around just to make ur silliest h0rny dreams come true?
- Or they just like shagging, exploring, discovering newer & newer.......
...........,.….......d!cks?! undecided
- they've never been loved truly or fallen in love, like "fer realz"?
Or na longa-throat for food, weaves, exquisite spots, blings etc dey blind her?
Who can explain all the possible factors that play out as wayward behaviour in chicks?!
because, me sef I neva know what could be a Naija girl's pride in allowing every other id1ot with crooked d!cks to "mark her register"!
But, may God keep helping my nieces, sisters and cousins for me na my own o!
You've not fulfilled my signature yet cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by chachanga: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
MzPecs:

You've not fulfilled my signature yet cry cry cry

Can I still do so, like right now?
Ah, tell me o!
Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by PeachyP(f): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
lilyqueen:

hi

How are you? Can you please vote viz here
https://www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/20

Thanks in advance smiley
Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by PeachyP(f): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Hello Peach, I am not in happy recognition with your personal and voting euphoria oooo grin

Lol, why? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by MzPecs(f): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
chachanga:

Can I still do so, like right now?
Ah, tell me o!
Waiting.. embarassed
Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by TamedWolf90: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
PeachyP:

Lol, why? cheesy
Nufin.. tongue. How you??
Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
It's such a life wasted 'n abused, for some ladies, that go about hopping from one bed to another, and have little or nothing to show for it.. Smh .
Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by chachanga: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
MzPecs:

Waiting.. embarassed

Done that!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by PeachyP(f): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Nufin.. tongue. How you??

I'm fine dear, how's your day?
Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by uckennety(m): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
I av seen a girl dt built a house became a land lady + owe bontique via runs(prostitution) so calm down

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by TamedWolf90: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
PeachyP:

I'm fine dear, how's your day?

We good.. How does one own a diary?
Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by uckennety(m): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
I av seen a girl dt built a house became a land lady + owe boutique via runs(prostitution) so calm down
Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by PeachyP(f): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
TamedWolf90:

We good.. How does one own a diary?

You create a topic in the diary section
Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by TamedWolf90: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
PeachyP:

You create a topic in the diary section

And how do you set it so people can't comment Or it's in default?
Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
Op i love u
Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by PeachyP(f): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
TamedWolf90:

And how do you set it so people can't comment Or it's in default?
Lol, it's in default
Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by TamedWolf90: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
PeachyP:

Lol, it's in default
cry

Thanks... Let me see how far...
Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by chigoizie7(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
The thing tire me oh.

U are even talking of having a mobile phone.

I know some who can't even load airtime without begging.

Yet, they are runs girls.

The way some people de live their lives tire me.
Re: When A Girl Can't Pay Her Bills Despite Sleeping Around With Guys? by tutman12(m): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Word, I know many chics, expensive packaging,miserable life.

(1) (Reply)

Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude / I Prepare Fufu & Palm Nut Soup For My Husband Every Month With My Menses - Lady / This Is Why You Are So Crazy About Women’s Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.