Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! (4516 Views)

Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Decker:

I actually do know lots of ladies who laugh in a way different from what the OP described. I mean hysterically. And that's how they laugh all the time. They don't place their hands against their mouths when they laugh, they just laugh the normal way.

Yes, I did create my own thread. tongue
Yeah,now.But there was a time where it was just a Miss Diva said.
Remember I said it was a vintage mindset an practice,with still lingering traces taday.

No I mean the thread titled Decker ----wow it was really sonethin'.I need me one. cheesy
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by luvguy(m): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
*spit on thread
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
luvguy:
*spit on thread
Please don't do that...some one might slip. angry grin
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by luvguy(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
Please don't do that...some one might slip. angry grin
oh! Sori....wer is my rag
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yeah,now.But there was a time where it was just a Miss Diva said.
Remember I said it was a vintage mindset an practice,with still lingering traces taday.

No I mean the thread titled Decker ----wow it was really sonethin'.I need me one. cheesy

Oh that thread? grin Yourmain and I were just joking with you guys. It wasn't anything serious.

Do you want me to create one for you? cheesy
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
luvguy:
oh! Sori....wer is my rag
Thanks. wink
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Decker:

Oh that thread? grin Yourmain and I were just joking with you guys. It wasn't anything serious.

Do you want me to create one for you? cheesy
angry Funny tongue
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
They don't wanna open their mouth wen laughing cause they given blowjobs to many dicks.... Don't wanna show us how deep the mouth has become dammit!!!
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
angry Funny tongue

tongue
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by Geestunnar(m): 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
They do it so as not to pour saliva from their mouth angry lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Decker:

tongue
tongue tongue tongue-----That's 3. I win! grin Bye.
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by luvguy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
Thanks. wink
Ask mr. Cork to return de rag...
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
sickstars:

Why do guys too pack their d*ck with their hands while walking or standing we need an explanation too tongue
Hahaha... I ve neva noticed oo, dis is the 1st time dearie grin
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
luvguy:
Ask mr. Cork to return de rag...
What he doin' with it
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
adepeter26:

Hahaha... I ve neva noticed oo, dis is the 1st time dearie grin

shocked i kno u werent a guy cheesy
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
sickstars:

shocked i kno u werent a guy cheesy
U beta no let her hear u.

Em a guy,, babe... My moniker says it all na cool
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
not insecure or shy ladies smiley smiley

another example is the way ladies walk, if a lady walks anyhow she attracts negative impressions.

Also the way a Lady sits and so on ......

I think it all boils down to personality. Some ladies tend to be very expressive in the way they display emotions and just like every other emotion, they tend to be very expressive when laughing,

Additionally, I think it's also about public perception, and this is where the whole self consciousness and shyness comes into play. For instance, If a girl is with a clique of friends or people she is familiar with, she wouldn't laugh like that.
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
sickstars:

Kiddy u ke?
No cry cry

Especially wen m angry shocked the ground go dey cry ni cry
Wah can i do
hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
Decker:

I think it all boils down to personality. Some ladies tend to be very expressive in the way they display emotions and just like every other emotion, they tend to be very expressive when laughing,

Additionally, I think it's also about public perception, and this is where the whole self consciousness and shyness comes into play. For instance, If a girl is with a clique of friends or people she is familiar with, she wouldn't laugh like that.
if you say it boils down to personality then you are talking about fore mothers, those we don't even know. Ethics such as the way one laughs, eats, talks, walks etc are taught by our mothers.
I remember how my grandma hit me with a stainless cup when I push my chest out grin grin and how a stranger corrected me on not walking on a straight line sad sad sad

Its more like a cultural thing.

' A Lady must always be composed' my mother always tell me. sad

And yes it includes laughter smiley

So ladies tend to overdo it tho
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by AfroKnight: 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Decker:
They are too self conscious. They always want to appear 100% all the time. So when they laugh, they feel because they are laughing and their mouths are wide open and all their whole dentition is being displayed, that they may not look as pretty as they are, so they cover their mouths to hide their supposed ugliness.

Not knowing that we guys don't really care. I actually think women look really beautiful when laughing. Joy/happiness looks good on the face.
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
MrCork:
..Ladies. ...why do you all ways cover yor teeth with yor hand very time you laugh... we been notiscin this. ....this is confusin to us....WHY?? undecided

as for me I normally shine my own anyhow cos people normally compliment my gapped teeth dentition.so why will I cover it.infact if I want to distract Someone I will just shine my teeth fiam!!! mission accomplished.anyway I love guys who have nice dentitions not akanwu teeth ooo(potash teeth) Cos those kind of guys are always muah!!!

pls do not quote me to bash me biko.
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by boygoddy(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
sickstars:

Why do guys too pack their d*ck with their hands while walking or standing we need an explanation too tongue

Go and make it a topic, I guess
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by MrCork: 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
duchess25:

as for me I normally shine my own anyhow cos people normally compliment my gapped teeth dentition.so why will I cover it.infact if I want to distract Someone I will just shine my teeth fiam!!! mission accomplished.anyway I love guys who have nice dentitions not akanwu teeth ooo(potash teeth) Cos those kind of guys are always muah!!!

pls do not quote me to bash me biko.

..arrhhha..ok..you have gold plated teeth In your mouth? undecided
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by Candyness(f): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2016
LOL. I do this when I laugh.

I hate looking like a super happy in front of people I don't know too well who always tend to take advantage
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by Emodeee: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2016
Candyness:

LOL. I do this when I laugh.

I hate looking like a super happy in front of people I don't know too well who always tend to take advantage

see boobz, i wanna svck it.
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by onstelly(f): 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrCork:
..Ladies. ...why do you all ways cover yor teeth with yor hand very time you laugh... we been notiscin this. ....this is confusin to us....WHY?? undecided
Rubbish thread
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by MrCork: 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
onstelly:

Big Diiiiiick but Rubbish thread

^^^^^she wants me!!! wink
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by MrCork: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
onstelly:

Rubbish thread

... .I bet you one of those Lagos girls who preffa using *chewin stick* to as tooth brush?..i lie? (no ofeinse) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
not all jor
but most is cause their mouth smells or they have ugly teeths
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by oodua1stson: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
refiner:
becos our teeth's are just like diamond,wen d sun shines on it,its reflection will destroy ur eyes!.....satisfied!!!smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by MrCork: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
onstelly:

Rubbish thread

...I am no longer GOONO sleep wit you when I arrive in nigeria next month. ...am settling for refiner,fabulocity,prettythicksme, dollyjoy & kashybaby...THAT'S YO PUNNISHMENT! !! angry
Re: Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! by onstelly(f): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrCork:

...I am no longer GOONO sleep wit you when I arrive in nigeria next month. ...am settling for refiner,fabulocity,prettythicksme, dollyjoy & kashybaby...THAT'S YO PUNNISHMENT! !! angry

Like I care
Wait oh, in you dream
If I hear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Are My Expectations Too High? / Nairalanders I Need Your Opinon. / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Guy And A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.