Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

When Trust Is Betrayed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Trust Is Betrayed. (574 Views)

I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) / My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) / TRUST Is The New SCAM! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Trust Is Betrayed. by RelationshipT: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2016
You can only be betrayed by someone you trust, it does not matter to you when someone you do not trust misbehaves. Therefore, betrayal is the violation of trust or confidence. Most times the betrayers are people very close to us. Horus Fe Nix said “the saddest thing about betrayer is that it never comes from your enemies.” For instance, a spouse is betrayed when his/her partner have an affair, partners in business can also betray themselves when the terms and conditions of a business deal are not kept. Betrayal is simply the act of lying, cheating or hurting someone deliberately or indeterminately.

The effect of betrayal is very devastating on those who have being betrayed. Because it’s often taught that it’s a deliberate behavior to hurt the other person. Sometimes it’s due to carelessness, personal or emotional weaknesses. Furthermore, betrayal can sometimes be loss of an illusion or believe we have for someone or something. We end up being hurt when we realize the truth or faced by the reality. For instance, a young man who believes his fiancee is reserved and kept. He sees her as a moral person. If after their wedding he notices she has had sexual inter courses with people she confesses she can’t count. The young man feels betrayed and hurt when he is faced with this reality.

One of the effects of betrayal is grief. A betrayed person becomes very grievous because he/she feels cheated. The grief is then followed by anger then sadness. The sadness is as a result of reflection of the good things in the relationship, how you held the betrayer so high in esteem and the reality that you can never get to completely trust someone again. The grief process is believed to be a healing process, and if we patiently go through this process we will recover from betrayal. Patiently going through this process simply means allowing the feelings. Feelings are never bad or wrong, but what we do as a result of our feelings makes it a good or bad feeling. If you channel your feelings right, you will get to a point of decision making. Right feelings about a situation will definitely suggest good decisions which will be followed by a right action or right actions. But wrong feelings in the other hand leads to a point of bad decision making which will be followed by a wrong or negative action like committing suicide, vengeance est.Read More.http://relationshiptalks.com.ng/when-trust-is-betrayed/

(1) (Reply)

Pics:Man Proposes 2 Girlfriend During 74hrs Marathon Praise At Redemption Camp / See Granny, Mum And Daughter Who Think They Look Like Sisters (photos) / K.i.t.c.h.e.n.F.i.t.t.e.r.s.D.a.r.l.i.n.g.t.o.n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.