Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy (28525 Views)

Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More / Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy by melison29(m): 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Bro go for the lady u love if u lose am hmmm na u Sabi, as for ur mom was she queen Eliza when ur dad married her?

1 Like

Re: His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy by Awee(f): 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
jejemanito:
Sigh

In the whole of mankind's history, never has it been heard that a father-in-law is against his son-in-law

Live and let live

Women, una wahala too much

Painful truth, woman are always the problem to themselves, you will never hear of father in- law wahala. It is always mother in-law, sister-inlaw, daughter in-law. women na wa o
Re: His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy by Evacroft: 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jacko1:
My advice listen to yout mum and marry from ur class.... It wil payoff in long run.... D gal probably knows u an express ticket to class.... See toolz and demuren... See osas n ighodaro.... See ubi and esoro.... I can go on.... If u get class marry from ur class... Leav all dis yeye fake nairaland pretenders
Osas and gbenro not ighodaro,u are welcome.
Re: His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy by GoldenJAT(m): 8:29am On Apr 09, 2016
Just tempted 2 comment with this bible passages ... Ephesians talks abt children obeying thier parents so thier days will b long.. And same bible talks abt parents nt pushin thier children 2 anger. Meditate deeply on dis passages, cos therein lies ur answer.
Re: His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy by Joranty: 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
pls don't neglect your mother word for love,she sees beyond the beauty &class,she is just using that as an excuse.
Re: His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy by pweetychyka(f): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2016
@OP, If ur mum says u shouldn't get married to a woman who gives u all the love, affection and the kind of peace u yearn for after leaving ur 1st family cos of her class or poor background.... My dear dat is nothing but a baseless reason! Have ur mother tot or imagined that there are people whose background, lifestyle and connections surpasses that of ur family? And is she forgetting she has got daughters?

All I have to say is follow your heart! Let no one decide your future for u!

#Alldiskindofmothers..shaaaa!smhfordem embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily / My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.