Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. (5755 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? / Thread For Ladies That Love Football / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by yomi007k(m): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Aren't they !ike the same thing!?undecided

Nope they're not. In one u have control over the outcome, in the other u don't. And u don't necessarily have to play football, they're a lot of fun games too.

U don't want us to use a tv at all?

We aint Deeper Lifers u kno. tongue
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
yomi007k:

Nope they're not.

U don't want us to use a tv at all?

We aint Deeper Lifers u kno. tongue
LoL!grin

Yes, You could watch The television.
Buh, Hey! have You met some guys?

You might probably have a Date with them. Maybe your birthday? And they have this ManU vs Whatnot finals.
They'd Consciously skip the Plans They mad witcha and Watch their most cherished football match....Like they're gonna get paid or something.
Making You feel less important.

it's sometimes annoying.
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by figur8(f): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
odinese:

[size=30pt]like how many
Days do they
Show fùtball??
Ain't it just Saturday's
And Sunday's??
So WTF are talking
About?? ...does
he not have time for
You the other days??
Or you just wanna make
Some stupid noice
On here??! Lastly,
Let's see your ugly face
So lemme know if I may
be the right person for
the job.
[/size] sad
during the week days too tuesdays n wednessdays.why must u watch?why can't u check for the scores after the match.
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

you never did mention the third party' nor hint et that, you vividly made it seem like you're the 'topic of discussion'

#Its_Just_One_Of_Those_Things
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
OP...... Don't use football as a yardstick for measuring your relationship....... It's just a natural and common thing among some guys.....Afterall the hard day's work they'll just want to relax and have fun.... Try to understand them and fake interest in it.....
90minutes is not too much to ask na even if na everyday..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by figur8(f): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

you never did mention the third party' nor hint et that, you vividly made it seem like you're the 'topic of discussion'

u would have understood what i said if u haven't taken ur alcohol this morning.
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nice one, i wish my gf could understand
airmirthd1:
OP...... Don't use football as a yardstick for measuring your relationship....... It's just a natural and common thing among some guys.....Afterall the hard day's work they'll just want to relax and have fun.... Try to understand them and fake interest in it.....
90minutes is not too much to ask na even if na everyday..
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by figur8(f): 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
2dice:
lol.. I gotta choose between You guys
I don't do polygamy
So... U guys should Write your wooing CV cheesy ..
send lemme see what you Got
Cc figur8
why?don't u like threesom?
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by ashewoboy(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

We could only BUT dream.undecided
Finding a guy in "NIGERIA" That's not so freaked Up about football is like Looking for a needle in a haystack!undecided It's ALMOST impossible.

Can't date a football junkie tho....Mbanu!lipsrsealed

I will watch telemundo with you, my love.

Anything for you, my lady.
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Ragner(m): 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
What's this one even Saying gan?? undecided

If I Ever Pause FIFA Master League to Pick your Call, then I Love you more than my Own Life undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
ashewoboy:

I will watch telemundo with you, my love.
Anything for you, my lady.
Living Up to Your name huh?wink

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
Read my finger writings-----I hate football with my whole heart, with every fibre of my being dammit!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:
grin!!!!!!!
tonguetongue
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by ashewoboy(m): 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

no, i'm actually the opposite of my name. I'm loyal like dat song by chris brown.

Anything for you, my lady. I love you.
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
figur8:
during the week days too tuesdays n wednessdays.why must u watch?why can't u check for the scores after the match.
ABSOLUTE NONSENSE, ANY LADY THAT WANTS TO COME IN BETWEEN ME AND MY FC BARCELONA SHOULD GO TO 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE AND JUMP OFF, UP BARCA!! FOR LIFE.

5 Likes

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
ashewoboy:

no, i'm actually the opposite of my name. I'm loyal like dat song by chris brown.

Anything for you, my lady. I love you.
I hear undecided
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
Figur8 urm pls can I ask u a question?
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Qualer: 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
figur8:
i don't know if they get paid for watching football or something else.i have been so unlucky having relationships with guys that loves futbal so much they forget you ever existed when they are glue to the tv screen watching football match.same thing happened yesterday evening and i told him "it over" not even minding val is just some days from now.is there still guys that don't care about football?

1 Like

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by yomi007k(m): 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

You might probably have a Date with them. Maybe your birthday? And they have this ManU vs Whatnot finals.
They'd Consciously skip the Plans They mad witcha and Watch their most cherished football match....Like they're gonna get paid or something.

it's sometimes annoying.

Hahahaha

Yep I've met them.

Wat can I say, different strokes for different folks.
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by henrybomb(m): 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
figur8:
i don't know if they get paid for watching football or something else.i have been so unlucky having relationships with guys that loves futbal so much they forget you ever existed when they are glue to the tv screen watching football match.same thing happened yesterday evening and i told him "it over" not even minding val is just some days from now.is there still guys that don't care about football?
As much as I don't want watch or fancy football dat much I still find it interesting wen my frnds drags me to d viewing centre,so babes its difficult to find a guy who doesn't lyk football

1 Like

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Adeyinka1758(m): 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
Now some sex starved clowns will deny ever watching a football match nonetheless having an interest in football. #pussyassclowns

If My girl decides to make a fuss nor come between Me n football, then she should turn around , walk out n close the door behind her.
Na xo na... Nobody dare stop me from watching football...
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by jrerico1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
You are sure to remain single for a long time, who give a damn??

1 Like

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by ritababe(f): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
figur8:

lol very funny, me I can't marry any man that doesn't like football because me am a football freak.
#gunnersforever

4 Likes

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by figur8(f): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
ritababe:

lol very funny, me I can't marry any man that doesn't like football because me am a football freak.
#gunnersforever
good for you.
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by harristo(m): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
yomi007k:

We exist, we're usually low key.

Playing Play station or Xbox

Estharfabian:

Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

it's sometimes annoying.

You second comment contains facts that proves they are not the same thing. For while football is live and can't be postponed, gaming isn't live and can be postponed. That's a huge difference.

Personally I can sit down for 90mins to watch most european football, but I am not a fan and don't follow them (I used to). That's right I don't watch football. But reading football threads on Nairaland is one thing that I've found to be quite interesting lately smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Kaylexzy(m): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
figur8:

Sister, do u want a f****t as a bf? undecided

Or u will kindly take clay and mould him yourself.... grin

It's not even World cup and u are complaining.... Wait till Russia 2018 and see for yourself tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by executioner27: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
figur8:

Here for u figur8. dont even know wot guys see in futball. come lets watch telemundo or movie channels. cuddle up with ice cream.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Oche211(m): 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
Sister, wait for Jesus. He is coming soon.

3 Likes

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by fF01(m): 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

uhm! nor really bur in the same category thou.
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Fidecoo(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
Madam keep ur luv and relationship.tomorrow u may end up saying u need a guy who doesn't hv frnds and he must not hav facebook, watsapp and twitter accounts.
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by 2dice(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
figur8:
why?don't u like threesom?
party..huh
Estharfabian what do you think grin
Hope somebody won't be jealous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Dump My Boyfriend Because Of Small D**k — Nigerian Lady Revealed / What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday / Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.