Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,518 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) (66032 Views)

Father Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raises Dead Man In Owerrri - TrezzyHelm / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Why Do Nigerians Disbelieve T.B Joshua, Chris Okafor's Miracles? See Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 10:43am On Feb 09, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
EPH 3:20-21, “Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen" definitely, not everyone who calls God's name will enter d kingdom of God but d bible says if u av faith as little as a mustard seed, u'll move mountains. IT has nothing to do wif d pastor. God doesn't depend on pple, even pastors, to perform his miracles. I'm not saying d pastor performed d miracle. Its possible God performed d miracle thru him since we do not know d covenant he has wif God. It is also possible d faith of d parents saved d child. It all comes down one thing- God's will.

Am not saying I don't believe in miracles ooo all am saying compare the miracles of our master Jesus and the ones we have around nw and you will see a clear distinction. I still maintain my position that this so called miracle was a hoist and calculated way to draw attention to himself rather than to GOD
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by boujaye: 10:45am On Feb 09, 2016
dammytosh:
Who certify her dead ?

How did I find my self in this continent called Africa ?

So sad ...
Not so long you will experience such horrible situation in your life, in your family, so you will remember this thing you wrote on Nairaland then you will fear and honour the Almighty God. Stop misleading people!
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2016
Oh....Like you know Christ more than the Moslems? Lol. Now since you are an expert in bashing Islam, let me make you taste your own poison too. Explain to us why your Christian God is a pedophile by letting an underage (Mary) to conceive through immaculate conception and give birth at that tender age. Abi your theologians no tell una the age of Mary when the Holy Ghost banged her Lol....Just gtfoh lil nigga!

promisechuks:

Man, I understand your plight.
But why will a sane human believe heaven to be sexualized?. If doctrine of sex will be removed in our religion, I thinks our religion will crumble. You can separate sex from our religion.

Sorry, because the good news is that we will end up fucking 72 demons, so u better grab christ as I've done.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by dammytosh: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2016
boujaye:
Not so long you will experience such horrible situation in your life, in your family, so you will remember this thing you wrote on Nairaland then you will fear and honour the Almighty God. Stop misleading people!

So ur curse will make me believe the more ? useless and miserable people like you are doing more harm to the Kingdom of God than good.

Please face your miserable life and get your ass to work stop hoping to pick 1million on the road.

Losers who does not understand the bible he carries around. Dumbbbb
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by dmediator555(m): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2016
Booyakasha:
Publicity stunt again... It's only in Nigeria you hear such lies, you know why? it's because nigerian's are easily carried away, even more than the missionaries that brought that religion to this country.. I'm a Christian but i hate how the church is now turning to a business centre.. why do we need to know? so we can come to his church of raising dead people... darkness, he is darkness, we need light not lies... *cough* end *cough* time is here already...

Okay, here's my little investigation: grin

The baby died, shouldn't they bury the baby?
Judging from the story, this happened on sunday if i guessed right?
Why did the parents not take the dead baby to the hospital?
Judging from the pictures, that baby doesn't even look dead
Who asked them(the parents) to take the baby to the resurrector?
Did the pastor advertise his resurrection skills before?
Okay, why did he start resurrecting babies now? why not since?
Who asked them to take the baby to the resurrector?
Who asked them to take the baby to the resurrector
Who asked them to take the baby to the resurrector? sad
Okay the pastor did?
Busted!!! we Nigerians are no longer gullible.. anti christ!!

Am not saying PST chris is authentic or not, but from your analysis , u ar so full of ignorance . What u cnt explain, liv it cus its bigger than ur mindset. There is still genuine great moves of God in this last days happening daily in His church . Stop being used!
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 09, 2016
manchesterboy:
I was in the church too when this miracle happened. The baby has been pronounced dead already according to the parents. The man of God Dr Chris Okafor took her from the mother who was hysterical and shouting for help and refused to be stopped by the protocols. The baby was miraculously restored to life and handed back to the parents. You can believe if you like .

we wouldn't believe u cos our brains are working ...yours are dead ur brain cells are dead and made of garri and fufu I guess the pastor has family member that are dead why didn't he bring them back to live or better he can go and stand at yaba cementary to bring back all dead people brought today .....Africans with monkey brains undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
MVLOX:

Am not saying I don't believe in miracles ooo all am saying compare the miracles of our master Jesus and the ones we have around nw and you will see a clear distinction. I still maintain my position that this so called miracle was a hoist and calculated way to draw attention to himself rather than to GOD
Ohw...u did d calculation wif him?? If indeed its a staged miracle, leave God to judge dat. its much beta not to say anything than to judge sum1 without proof. Dats anoda sin on its own. Abt him drawing attention to himself rather than to God, remember God cannot and will not share his glory with any man. God has already taken d glory n whoever chooses to glorify d man of God does it at his own risk. Stay blessed Bro.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Snipes009:
Oh....Like you know Christ more than the Moslems? Lol. Now since you are an expert in bashing Islam, let me make you taste your own poison too. Explain to us why your Christian God is a pedophile by letting an underage (Mary) to conceive through immaculate conception and give birth at that tender age. Abi your theologians no tell una the age of Mary when the Holy Ghost banged her Lol....Just gtfoh lil nigga!

Mary was engaged to Joseph, sir. U can't call sum1 who is betrothed to a man, a child. I'd like u to do a lil research on who d Holy spirit really is, Sir. God bless u.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by princeonx: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
barnabas91:

God's power is not like magic. He does it for a purpose, to glorify his name.
God sees ones heart, so u cannot call him like a puppet 2 come and raise d dead, he does it as he wills.
He answers to no man
Do you really know what it means to be DEAD? Maybe you can start your point by defining death first (not passing out, or almost dead! DEAD) then we go from there!! If you point is different from what we all know as death, then don't waste your time or mine. And btw God also allow people to die to glorify his name as well.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by karlmani(m): 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
boman2014:
On Sunday, February 7, 2016, a dead child was allegedly raised back to life at the Mountain Miracle and Liberation Ministries, a.k.a Liberation City.

The occurrence which was like a scene from a Nollywood movie left everyone in the church stunned. The 6-month old child said to have been ill for weeks was brought to the church by her parents for prayers. Unfortunately, the child gave up the ghost as soon as they arrived the church.

Her frantic parents eventually wept and pushed their way through to the podium where the man of God, Dr. Chris Okafor, ministered to other people, and he immediately took the child from them and prayed fervently. Then he dropped the child on the altar and commanded her spirit to come back and the child moved! The congregation exploded in tumultuous praise as the child continued to move and even later drank some water!

See photos below:

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt16kttm883j8g.421811cd.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytjquonqp3ct8.35ea572f.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3utfskk1t9i.9b276725.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytvhj0i12hqus.d8c04b55.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt7b6732g6tf4.852c0d67.jpg[/img]

https://www.naij.com/723202-nigerian-pastor-brought-dead-baby-back-life-yesterday-photo.html

This is very real and true. If you doubt, heres a link to the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE_3h4Y5O4w
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
It's you that obviously need to research a lil bit more. I only asked for the age of Mary (either she's betrothed or not) and y'all couldn't supply me that so we can compare with the Moslem Prophet's pedophilia as y'all dumb asses claim. God bless you ma.

YorceelinaBlaq:
Mary was engaged to Joseph, sir. U can't call sum1 who is betrothed to a man, a child. I'd like u to do a lil research on who d Holy spirit really is, Sir. God bless u.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Snipes009:
It's you that obviously need to research a lil bit more. I only asked for the age of Mary (either she's betrothed or not) and y'all couldn't supply me that so we can compare with the Moslem Prophet's pedophilia as y'all dumb asses claim. God bless you ma.

Uncle, I dnt think I insulted u in any way in my last post and I refuse to be tempted to do dat. Talking abt Mary, d bible didn't address d issue of Mary's age. We're only told she was betrothed to Joseph according to d CUSTOMS and TRADITIONS of those days. Mary was chosen by grace to bring forth our Lord Jesus Christ. Even d holy Quran acknowledges d fact dat Jesus was born by a virgin. Aw could d holy spirit av had sex with her then? Besides, Christianity came to be after d death of Jesus.
N.B a paedophile is sumone who's sexually addicted to children.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Aunty, I think you are specialized in beating around the bush. According to the CUSTOMS and TRADITIONS of those days, around what age would Mary have been? Answer the damn question, honey. Or go ask your pastors.....Aisha was a virgin, betrothed to the Islamic last-on-the-list Prophet. Oh yeah! Mary was a virgin too. She even got the permanent addendum/tag, "virgin". She was so young that if what y'all dumbasses (no apology for this insult - if the shoe fits, wear it) say about Mohammed (that he was a pedo) is to go by, then the Christian God who sent Archangel Gabriel to Mary is a pedophile. Infact, we can say Jesus was a product of an illicit affair.....and who the freaking f*** is the holy spirit....? If he was an American, he would have been slammed a 21-year jail term for being a child molester....lol

NB: A pedophile is someone who is "sex" ually addicted to children/minors.

YorceelinaBlaq:
Uncle, I dnt think I insulted u in any way in my last post and I refuse to be tempted to do dat. Talking abt Mary, d bible didn't address d issue of Mary's age. We're only told she was betrothed to Joseph according to d CUSTOMS and TRADITIONS of those days. Mary was chosen by grace to bring forth our Lord Jesus Christ. Even d holy Quran acknowledges d fact dat Jesus was born by a virgin. Aw could d holy spirit av had sex with her then? Besides, Christianity came to be after d death of Jesus.
N.B a paedophile is sumone who's sexually addicted to children.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
Ohw...u did d calculation wif him?? If indeed its a staged miracle, leave God to judge dat. its much beta not to say anything than to judge sum1 without proof. Dats anoda sin on its own. Abt him drawing attention to himself rather than to God, remember God cannot and will not share his glory with any man. God has already taken d glory n whoever chooses to glorify d man of God does it at his own risk. Stay blessed Bro.

I concur....stay bless too
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
Snipes009:
Aunty, I think you are specialized in beating around the bush. According to the CUSTOMS and TRADITIONS of those days, around what age would Mary have been? Answer the damn question, honey. Or go ask your pastors.....Aisha was a virgin, betrothed to the Islamic last-on-the-list Prophet. Oh yeah! Mary was a virgin too. She even got the permanent addendum/tag, "virgin". She was so young that if what y'all dumbasses (no apology for this insult - if the shoe fits, wear it) say about Mohammed (that he was a pedo) is to go by, then the Christian God who sent Archangel Gabriel to Mary is a pedophile. Infact, we can say Jesus was a product of an illicit affair.....and who the freaking f*** is the holy spirit....? If he was an American, he would have been slammed a 21-year jail term for being a child molester....lol

NB: A pedophile is someone who is "sex" ually addicted to children/minors.

I'm surprised u're turning dis into a fight. Its beginning to look like u av a beef for Christians. I still refuse to return dat insult. N plz, until u av read d bible to d point of understanding, do NOT quote me. U even insulted d Holy Spirit. LOL. Anyways, we "dumb asses" do not fight for our God like sum other pple do. We do not convince pple abt who our God is. The Holy Spirit does dat. He'll catch up wif u soon, Bro. Trust me, he doesn't hurt pple...he brings peace.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Weah96: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
MVLOX:

Am not saying I don't believe in miracles ooo all am saying compare the miracles of our master Jesus and the ones we have around nw and you will see a clear distinction.

Well spoken.

1 Like

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
How does this, to you, look like a fight, Aunty Blaq? What beef? Christians? I am what you can call the total embodiment of a Christian cos I follow whatever Christ of Nazareth brought forth. As for the bible, which version should I read? Cos I've got like 20 with different variations, especially as the bible(s) have been proven not to be consistent with numbers. I just QUOTED you. So what you gon do? Lol. I didn't insult the Holy Spirit, neither did I insult you. Why are you catching subs meant for the dumbasses? You must be one, too. Who are the "we"s? (that do not need to convince people who their God is). You mean y'all that scream on top of your voices in holy sanctuaries? You mean y'all that turn public buses/cabs and what not, into preaching arena, infringing on people's rights? Lol...The Holy Spirit is my advocate, my paddy to the core. He has once helped me turn a bottle of water to Ciroc!!! Lol. If he brings the peace, I'll say to him - "As-salam Alaikum, ya akhi" and if he brings hurt, I'll still say the same to him like Islam, Jesus and his younger bro, Mohammed taught us.

NB: Since you couldn't answer the damn question but instead letting your religiously bigoted emotion got the best of you, would you please help us call on Daddy G.O or whoever among our pastors to give us the age of Mary when she conceived baby Jesus so that we can ascertain why our God would engage in such a pedophilic transaction?

YorceelinaBlaq:
I'm surprised u're turning dis into a fight. Its beginning to look like u av a beef for Christians. I still refuse to return dat insult. N plz, until u av read d bible to d point of understanding, do NOT quote me. U even insulted d Holy Spirit. LOL. Anyways, we "dumb asses" do not fight for our God like sum other pple do. We do not convince pple abt who our God is. The Holy Spirit does dat. He'll catch up wif u soon, Bro. Trust me, he doesn't hurt pple...he brings peace.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
........and by the way, you look pretty. I just hope you are of legal age within the present Customs and Traditions and my honest compliment won't be considered 'pedophilic'. LOL!

YorceelinaBlaq:
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Snipes009:
How does this, to you, look like a fight, Aunty Blaq? What beef? Christians? I am what you can call the total embodiment of a Christian cos I follow whatever Christ of Nazareth brought forth. As for the bible, which version should I read? Cos I've got like 20 with different variations, especially as the bible(s) have been proven not to be consistent with numbers. I just QUOTED you. So what you gon do? Lol. I didn't insult the Holy Spirit, neither did I insult you. Why are you catching subs meant for the dumbasses? You must be one, too. Who are the "we"s? (that do not need to convince people who their God is). You mean y'all that scream on top of your voices in holy sanctuaries? You mean y'all that turn public buses/cabs and what not, into preaching arena, infringing on people's rights? Lol...The Holy Spirit is my advocate, my paddy to the core. He has once helped me turn a bottle of water to Ciroc!!! Lol. If he brings the peace, I'll say to him - "As-salam Alaikum, ya akhi" and if he brings hurt, I'll still say the same to him like Islam, Jesus and his younger bro, Mohammed taught us.

NB: Since you couldn't answer the damn question but instead letting your religiously bigoted emotion got the best of you, would you please help us call on Daddy G.O or whoever among our pastors to give us the age of Mary when she conceived baby Jesus so that we can ascertain why our God would engage in such a pedophilic transaction?

I dnt get d joke...Kindly explain further. Peace.

Okay...had to thru d epistle up dr again. If u re -read my previous posts , u'll know I've answered ur question abt Mary's age. N for d other stuffs u said...please read d 21 versions u av n know d truth urself. email me when u find dat part of d bible where Mary's age was stated.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
As an incorrigible dumbass, my joke was not intended for you to get. Especially, since you have the face of Michelle Obama but reason like Blac Chyna...Wa alaikum salam.

YorceelinaBlaq:

Okay...had to thru d epistle up dr again. If u re -read my previous posts , u'll know I've answered ur question abt Mary's age. N for d other stuffs u said...please read d 21 versions u av n know d truth urself. email me when u find dat part of d bible where Mary's age was stated.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Snipes009:
As an incorrigible dumbass, my joke was not intended for you to get. Especially, since you have the face of Michelle Obama but reason like Blac Chyna...Wa alaikum salam.

God bless u still. smiley
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
You won't get one on me. So I'ma respond to you once more. I think it's you that need to re-read my posts. Would you please stfu if you can't provide us what age range women get married during that "Customs & Traditions" period which Mary was present? Or are you suffering from #ICannotComprehendSimpleEnglishimania

YorceelinaBlaq:

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
I wish you same, Blac.... grin

YorceelinaBlaq:

God bless u still. smiley
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
Snipes009:
I wish you same, Blac.... grin

thank u. Lemme quickly add dis, u dnt go abt talking to pple anyhow. Its a small world, u know. U dunno who is who. #peace
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Blac, if you've been through what I've been through, you'd know not to give a f*** about whose ox is gored when you are dishing out facts. When did "truth"'s synonym become "anyhow"? Lol. Oh, when it tastes bitter. Yeah, it's a small world, ya ukhti...

YorceelinaBlaq:
thank u. Lemme quickly add dis, u dnt go abt talking to pple anyhow. Its a small world, u know. U dunno who is who. #peace
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by melison29(m): 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oga praise God na
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by sunnyfats: 1:26am On Feb 10, 2016
Booyakasha:
Publicity stunt again... It's only in Nigeria you hear such lies, you know why? it's because nigerian's are easily carried away, even more than the missionaries that brought that religion to this country.. I'm a Christian but i hate how the church is now turning to a business centre.. why do we need to know? so we can come to his church of raising dead people... darkness, he is darkness, we need light not lies... *cough* end *cough* time is here already...

Okay, here's my little investigation: grin

The baby died, shouldn't they bury the baby?
Judging from the story, this happened on sunday if i guessed right?
Why did the parents not take the dead baby to the hospital?
Judging from the pictures, that baby doesn't even look dead
Who asked them(the parents) to take the baby to the resurrector?
Did the pastor advertise his resurrection skills before?
Okay, why did he start resurrecting babies now? why not since?
Who asked them to take the baby to the resurrector
Who asked them to take the baby to the resurrector? sad
Okay the pastor did?
Busted!!! we Nigerians are no longer gullible.. anti christ!!

sometimes what u need is understanding....be slow to speak....pls read the text again and u ll understand what part of ur questions are out of topic........u are inddeed a christain...ur level of chritainity is clearly revealed
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by ba2undey(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2016
karlmani:
This is very real and true. If you doubt, heres a link to the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE_3h4Y5O4w
From the beginning of the video the baby eyes were wide open and blinked also at time frame 01:50 when she was placed on the alter she was breathing even before the pastor poured water on her. undecided am just saying what's obvious in the video.
There is a medical condition called Absence Seizure which can affect both babies and adult, You can tell if a person is experiencing an absence seizure because the person is unaware of their surroundings, even with touch or sound. Also confirming a baby/someone is dead takes more than feeling or noticing, it requires a medical diagnosis.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by mandy1990: 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
Thank God
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by birthdayboi: 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Acidosis:

But if the same miracle was performed by an American or a German like Reinhard Bonnke, you will open your mouth to praise God....

nope! I even distrust american more than nigerian when it comes to religion
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by birthdayboi: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
yomi007k:

Ur a very intelligent person.

I need ppl like u around me becos Mumu ppl too much. grin
yes o, me too I will like us to be friends
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by birthdayboi: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
Praktikals:

Is there anything difficult for God to do?
dnt worry we u die,tell them to carry you to pastor chris ok? lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.