Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,233 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist (26605 Views)

Magu To Sue The Sun Newspaper, Denies Owning House In Maitama / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by iambabaG: 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
Brb
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by RealSleek(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Attention seekers everywhere

I dnt see anytin attention seeking there o, he is right 100percent...if u don't have anytin good to say, don't say nothing atall, dts d first law of common sense...u shud try wt ur moniker says sometimes Shut The F Up

9 Likes

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Infomizer(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ogbeni do it already jare! Too much akiko!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
byrron:

IRRESPONSIBLE COMMENT
quoted by a fool

Watch what the victim said on tv then tell me what else you want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW1GQNIMZv8
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
Bluezy13:
No meaningful comment above me so far.

I guess Nigeria does not have reasonable commenters

It is just so unfortunate

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by lifegatechosen(m): 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
civilians can say all what they want.

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
RealSleek:

I dnt see anytin attention seeking there o, he is right 100percent...if u don't have anytin good to say, don't say nothing atall, dts d first law of common sense...u shud try wt ur moniker says sometimes Shut The F Up
No, he should stfu. Cuz the victim already said what he want from the Nigerian army

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by ademega(m): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
I stand with John the Baptist!
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by olaskul(m): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
@john the Baptist oooh na me be the guy 50/50 be the cut no cheating grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
Think before you type. The man is suing them to avoid future occurrence.
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by tinktanker: 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
Dats how an army man flogged me while going to work. claiming I was blocking their way mean while they were driving on one way which was my rightful lane, despite d road had dividers. D military only know how to beat innocent civilians but can't fight boko.mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
Good
Now expect the cowards to start hounding him
all this case needs is plenty publicity. channels have done theirs
next we pray one of these international media houses takes an interest and exposes this so the whole world can see the foolish soldiers we have

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by flokii: 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
John d Baptist abi wetin you call ursef..

let dem get hold of you... you go chop beating pass d victim sef

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by meforyou1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Not victim but victims. One of them has been located. Was on channels tv this morning
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
quoted by a fool

Watch what the victim said on tv then tell me what else you want

It takes a full time practicing fool to identity a fool

Your video response in no way justified your first foolish comment which is also in sharp contrast with the issue in discuss which is the Pro Bono services from a lawyer to the assault victim but in your gibberish infested brain, you deemed it to be attention seeking which put a big question mark on the level of your rationality and civility.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
byrron:

It takes a full time practicing fool to identity a fool

Your video response in no way justified your first foolish comment which is also in sharp contrast with the issue in discuss which is the Pro Bono services from a lawyer to the assault victim but in your gibberish infested brain, you deemed it to be attention seeking which put a big question mark on the level of your rationality and civility.

Frustration is all over you, it's obvious. God will see you through

Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Ephemmm: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Dude already said he doesn't want the cadets prosecuted. So what's this one now saying? undecided

If your only child or brother is maltreated in such way, is this the way you will be speaking even when you have the power to take up the case? I don't know who mumu pass between you and the guy.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by meforyou1(m): 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Dude already said he doesn't want the cadets prosecuted. So what's this one now saying? undecided

the offence is a very criminal offence. Doesn't matter what the victim wants. I want to see the 'beautiful' cadet myself. One on one. And tell her she's so beautiful

2 Likes

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by meforyou1(m): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
Karlovich:
Is buhari not aware of this?
he is so aware and very much hiding it. Is he not the commander of the armed forces of nigeria? The buck stops on his desk
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ephemmm:

If your only child or brother is maltreated in such way, is this the way you will be speaking even when you have the power to take up the case? I don't know who mumu pass between you and the guy.
you wey no mumu oya to fight for am. Mr human right activist
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
meforyou1:
the offence is a very criminal offence. Doesn't matter what the victim wants. I want to see the 'beautiful' cadet myself. One on one. And tell her she's so beautiful
hehehehehe. Now this is funny

Bros, you might not survive to tell the story this time cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
No, he should stfu. Cuz the victim already said what he want from the Nigerian army

Stop flaunting your ignorance, it is always better to STFU if you are incompetent in a subject/ issue in discuss. The issue here is on law and not on what the victim said.

Aggravated assault is a very serious felony charge; a conviction for this crime can seriously impact your life. You could face a lengthy prison sentence and the stigma of being a convicted felon. GET THAT INTO YOUR DUMB SKULL.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by meforyou1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Why has buhari not resigned sef? In Egypt, the minister of culture resigned one day after a theatre group was acting a shakespearen drama in one town far away from Cairo the capital. The actors lighted a candle, which then touched the curtain and caused stampede and people died. Buhari should take responsibility and resign tonight

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
byrron:

Stop flaunting your ignorance,it is always better to STFU is you are incompetent in a subject issue. The issue here is on law and not on what the victim said.

Aggravated assault is a very serious felony charge; a conviction for this crime can seriously impact your life. You could face a lengthy prison sentence and the stigma of being a convicted felon. GET THAT INTO YOUR DUMB SKULL.
says an illiterate who can't even complete error free sentences.

Mr Barrister, go and take up the case if you want it. I'm done replying your shii

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by meforyou1(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehehe. Now this is funny

Bros, you might not survive to tell the story this time cheesy tongue
I swear to God in heaven, one on one, I will beat the hell out that "beautiful" cadet girl.
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by stasius: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
I can only imagine the psychological trauma this guy had. And i wont be suprised if tomorrow he comes down with post traumatic stress disorder PTSD. Even from the way he talks the guy needs proper check up. And coupled with that kind of beatings on the back of the head the boy might have micro haemorrhages into the sub arachnoid space. If tomorrow he comes down with a CNS pathology i wont be surprised. No thanks to the "beautiful" cadet.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
meforyou1:
I swear to God in heaven, one on one, I will beat the hell out that "beautiful" cadet girl.
And what makes you think her victim wouldn't have knocked her out one on one?

Will you get the 'one on one' chance? No!

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Frustration is all over you, it's obvious. God will see you through

Cheers

YOUR USERNAME SPELT OUT WHO THE FRUSTRATED ONE TRULY IS!

Its obvious you are bereft of knowledge which is the reason why you can not sustain the discuss.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by slap1(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
It's very embarrassing that people are talking against this guy for offering selfless service. Where are JJ Omojuwa and co? Speak out now, it's not only to exchange words with your elders.

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
says an illiterate who can't even complete error free sentences.

Mr Barrister, go and take up the case if you want it. I'm done replying your shii

For an illiterate to start schooling you means you are genetically irredeemable. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike, Fayemi, Tambuwal, 6 Other Governors Spend Millions On Private Jets / Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving / Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.