Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! (6443 Views)

Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Wish A Nairalander Happy Valentine With A Voice Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Myself and my bae has been dating for three months now, she has been very loyal and she gives mi Egunsi soup anytime*(only d matured will understand) but I'mma very broke dude, but I can still manage to invest N5000 on her. Now i hardly sleep as the valentine day approaches all because of my girlfriend's valentine gift. Guys should I break up with her for inability to meet up with her valentine needs before d-day?
For she has been asking me for what I will be presenting her as gift since January but due to my financial constraints I cannot keep up with things I've planned initially.. now I can only afford 5k for a lovely beautiful lady that her Ex-boyfriend has spent more for in the previous years
Fellow Nairalanders help pls she doesn't want stomach infrastructure I really need helpgrin

Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by JustKeen(m): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Smh
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
This is why I dont bleep with broke naija guys..den sttupid die..I rather date a married Man with money than an embecillic black broke Ape.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by MzPecs(f): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
chowlade:
This is why I dont bleep with broke naija guys..den sttupid die..I rather date a married Man with money.
shocked shocked shocked

Calm down miss
You don't need to show yourself on NL cool cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
undecided Uh....
5k is even much....sad

Buy her A Wrist-Watch...1K Naira grin Fake Nigerian Gucci.
Valentine Wrapping paper...20Naira
Take her to a fastfood restaurant...
MeatPie-180Naira
Drinks(juice)--400=Hollandia yougurt.
Chicken leg--700Naira
Popcorn-300Naira

Do the calculations there's still change.
After that, take her home. if You could cook? prepare some Plantain n egg..At most that should cost like 700Naira.
Rent a movie. watch a movie! and you're done!wink

Keep Your change!cool thank me later.cheesy

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Pheals(f): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
So u want to spend .. More later some guys will say " girls are eating them "
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Emmaus12: 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
My brother....there is nothing to worry about...the Lord is your strength.

Btw with 5k you hold enough na cheesy grin
on that day take her to a fast food tidy 1 plate of rice with 2 chicken and 2 drinks....2k down, 3k remain....go one spot for your area....buy drinks at pump price 2 bottles each to form boss cheesy sad grin grin @300 max dat na 1k2.....wetin remain na 1k8....oya listen use that one as u don flex am una pay trans go house......u blow am rapid grin grin grin grin den put am for trans to go house....u go even get small change left!!!!

Life is all about maximising your funds man....no look people oh...of which u give am scope say jumia delay ya order cos it was out of stock till upper week grin
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by funmijoyb(f): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
op 5000 is too small 4 a gift 4 ur girlfriend otherwise she will go for plan b

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
Cut you coat according to your size my bro

Val is just overrated

chowlade:
This is why I dont bleep with broke naija guys..den sttupid die..I rather date a married Man with money than an embecillic black broke Ape.
Madam olosho, gently read your comment again and tell me if you find any atom of sense in it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by DharmyYinks: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
chowlade:
This is why I dont bleep with broke naija guys..den sttupid die.. I rather date a married Man with money than an embecillic black broke Ape.
Typical example of a Slüt

And stop d racism!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
chowlade:
And i guess ya Dad is Dasuki undecided

#iranu

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
I'mma broke dude but I can still manage to invest 5k. I can hardly sleep cuz my gf love gifts or should I break up with her for inability to meet up with her valentine needs?
Then why did you go purchase a shoe that isn't your size? undecided

Smh 4 u

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Olasco93: 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
The best way to spend it is to give it in Church as Offering. Don't forget to pay your Tithe too if you haven't done so...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by DharmyYinks: 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
funmijoyb:
op 5000 is too small 4 a gift 4 ur girlfriend otherwise she will go for plan b
How much do u think he should get??

#10,000?? #20,000??

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by DharmyYinks: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided Uh....
5k is even much....sad

Buy her A Wrist-Watch...1K Naira grin Fake Nigerian Gucci.
Valentine Wrapping paper...20Naira
Take her to a fastfood restaurant...
MeatPie-180Naira
Drinks(juice)--400=Hollandia yougurt.
Chicken leg--700Naira
Popcorn-300Naira

Do the calculations there's still change.
After that, take her home. if You could cook? prepare some Plantain n egg..At most that should cost like 700Naira.
Rent a movie. watch a movie! and you're done!wink

Keep Your change!cool thank me later.cheesy

Impressive!!!

And totally reasonable!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by jrerico1(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
chowlade:
thrash crap
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Broke Nigerian guys has invaded this thread
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Olasco93:
The best way to spend it is to give it in Church as Offering. Don't forget to pay your Tithe too if you haven't done so...
Money meant 4 ur girlfriend u wan give pastor? u get brain inside dat ur skull at all?
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Jadekitana(f): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hahahahahhahaha I can't just stop laughing at some comments here! grin grin grin some people got no chill at all.

Op you can go to freedom park, get drinks and suya, the park is cool enough and romantic! Sometimes it's not about the amount you are spending, it's about your feelings for eachother. As for the gifts, you can postpone buying one or get her a lovely night gown for 1,000. Afterall the night gown I bought for 1,000 is a lot more sexier than the one someone bought for me for 4,500.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Impressive!!!

And totally reasonable!
LoL!grin thanks!

if It was just me...All these money would be really Unnecessary.

LoL! we'd just probably Cook at home? Watch a movie, play around and relax. That's Plain hot Romance.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Margauxluv(f): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
chowlade:

Shut up aii.
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by firstking01(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
chowlade:
see this misplaced gold digging fracas...i pity ur future sha undecided
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by austin2all: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
Money on my mind, I ain't got no time for love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Cut you coat according to your size my bro

Val is just overrated

Madam olosho, gently read your comment again and tell me if you find any atom of sense in it
I tried not to insult you but I cannot hold it...ur mama Olosho..I have d freedom of speech on Nairaland.

I'm not Olosho, if somone like you should see me I swear you cannot be courageous enough to approach me bcuz of ur brokeness.
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by firstking01(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
Can u just imagine??...nigerian youths with misplaced priorities..

Why would an ordinary girL be giving you hbp just because of vals dayundecided...
If i bash you naw you go say i bad gan, that lady above sha.
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Margauxluv(f): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
.take her wit you to d orphanage Nd give d money to em.
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by firstking01(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2016

Why would an ordinary girL be giving you hbp just because of vals dayundecided...

If i bash you naw you go say i bad gan, that lady above me sha, ur future naim i pity because karma wey dey for you dey ahead of usain boltsad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
chowlade:

I tried not to insult you but I cannot hold it...ur mama Olosho..I have d freedom of speech on Nairaland.

I'm not Olosho, if somone like you should see me I swear you cannot be courageous enough to approach me bcuz of ur brokeness.

well, I wouldn't take it down on your parent, the insult is on them already for bringing up a hoe like yourself. Ashewo kobo kobo

And yes, if I saw you real life, I wouldn't stand you cuz I can't Stand hoes and wh0res. I spit on them and pass. I see them as rag

One advice, ashawo Na ashawo no matter what you drive, don't spend your life to find money cuz you can't use money to buy life #fact

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by firstking01(m): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2016

If i bash you naw you go say i bad gan, that lady above me sha, ur future naim i pity because karma wey dey come for you dey ahead of usain bolt for the run wey their two dey dosad
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by DharmyYinks: 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin thanks!

if It was just me...All these money would be really Unnecessary.

LoL! we'd just probably Cook at home? Watch a movie, play around and relax. That's Plain hot Romance.

U wlc!

And it would be hotter if he was d one who cooked a delicious meal cheesy or he made it a candlelight dinner grin. The background music,dimmed light, d aroma nd d giggling while gisting.. lol

After d meal, dey can just end it up with cuddling while watching a romantic (not sexually) movie.

D huge sum of money is saved n d love grows stronger. Dey could touch it up wit a low-cost gift tho.

Ve said enuf tongue
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Olasco93: 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
Drchristian:

Money meant 4 ur girlfriend u wan give pastor? u get brain inside dat ur skull at all?
Oh!
I never knew the money was meant for her, but now i know.
I Love your Moniker...But why the insult Sweetheart?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society / I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation / Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.