Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! (6473 Views)

Instead Of A Ring,See What Jobless Man Proposed To Babe With Getting Her Worried / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Wish A Nairalander Happy Valentine With A Voice Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by firstking01(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided Uh....
5k is even much....sad

Buy her A Wrist-Watch...1K Naira grin Fake Nigerian Gucci.
Valentine Wrapping paper...20Naira
Take her to a fastfood restaurant...
MeatPie-180Naira
Drinks(juice)--400=Hollandia yougurt.
Chicken leg--700Naira
Popcorn-300Naira

Do the calculations there's still change.
After that, take her home. if You could cook? prepare some Plantain n egg..At most that should cost like 700Naira.
Rent a movie. watch a movie! and you're done!wink

Keep Your change!cool thank me later.cheesy

smtimes i just wished these things u say on nairaland is from ur heart and ur not just paying a lips serviceundecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by ronald4lif(m): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
chowlade:
This is why I dont bleep with broke naija guys..den sttupid die..I rather date a married Man with money than an embecillic black broke Ape.

Who's this lecherous strumpet? What's your worth and how much do you have for calling another broke? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by ronald4lif(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Drchristian:
Broke Nigerian guys has invaded this thread

Madam Folunrosho Alakija, what are you doing in broke guys thread? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided Uh....
5k is even much....sad

MeatPie-180Naira
Chicken leg--700Naira
Popcorn-300Naira

After that, take her home. if You could cook? prepare some Plantain n egg..At most that should cost like 700Naira.

she wants gift not stomach infrastructure grin hausa wrist watch will not do it.
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
funmijoyb:
op 5000 is too small 4 a gift 4 ur girlfriend otherwise she will go for plan b

And what's the gf to get for the guy ? Your kind sha
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by firstking01(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Drchristian:

Money meant 4 ur girlfriend u wan give pastor? u get brain inside dat ur skull at all?
it's still berra of than wasting it on a typical nigerian girl, see the way u keep face for ur pix sef undecided
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by bqlekan(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
Some ladies tho... they be forming classy chicks online when they struggle to buy their own tampons.. mtceeeew...

Op, your babe should understand you more than anyone, except you are the type who overhypes himself... just make her believe you'd have done more for her..
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
Why should you stress yourself over a mere capitalist event its foolish girls who equate valentine as love, you can get gifts anyday and anytime don't let societal pressure inconvenience you, valentines day is not about love, its all about price jacking, stimulated sales and spreading unhealthy competition among couples to assume more expensive gifts means love.

Be smart focus on how to make more money a reasonable girl will understand your plight not some basic opportunist bi.tc.h
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by demzylahot(m): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided Uh....
5k is even much....sad

MeatPie-180Naira
Chicken leg--700Naira
Popcorn-300Naira

give her a bottle of moet
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided Uh....
5k is even much....sad

MeatPie-180Naira
Chicken leg--700Naira
Popcorn-300Naira

Hmmm esther u b professional

Why u go on cheap cheap date hunni know your worth ... @ esther

Meanwhile Op #5000 abit small i advise not to spend at all
This is your test for her (pls not there is RISK she will dump u ) but if u dont care then dont get her nothing if she doesnt react then. Just take her out for a meal ahh mehn who no like food .. When u now get money then u splash at least u know she not materialistic ... Hope say i make small sense grin
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by demzylahot(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided Uh....
5k is even much....sad

MeatPie-180Naira
Chicken leg--700Naira
Popcorn-300Naira

give her a bottle of moet wink
Estharfabian:
undecided Uh....
5k is even much....sad

MeatPie-180Naira
Chicken leg--700Naira
Popcorn-300Naira

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
MzPecs:

shocked shocked shocked

Calm down miss
You don't need to show yourself on NL cool cool
Too late for that her/his azz don open finish grin
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by MzPecs(f): 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
BumBae:

Too late for that her/his azz don open finish grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
BumBae:

This is your test for her (pls not there is RISK she will dump u ) but if u dont care then dont get her nothing if she doesnt react then. Just take her out for a meal ahh mehn who no like food .. When u now get money then u splash at least u know she not materialistic ... Hope say i make small sense grin
As in my ex I was broke one time because my salary then was bad , she even told me don't get me any gift because she doesn't have money to get me any gift, but nah I just bought chocolate,bear and cute teddy and had to write a bad ass love letter, funny thing I wasn't even afraid of anything because I knew who my Babe was. Your advice is on point however OP needs to work on career or something
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
pcguru1:

As in my ex I was broke one time because my salary then was bad , she even told me don't get me any gift because she doesn't have money to get me any gift, but nah I just bought chocolate,bear and cute teddy and had to write a bad ass love letter, funny thing I wasn't even afraid of anything because I knew who my Babe was. Your advice is on point however OP needs to work on career or something
Dont worry we will get to why op aint working hard enough grin

But yes that lady is a keeper , those are the ones that will hustle n grind with u and stick by you ... wink
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
BumBae:

Dont worry we will get to why op aint working hard enough grin

But yes that lady is a keeper , those are the ones that will hustle n grind with u and stick by you ... wink
She was oh but bleeping genotype issue messed the thing up. If not pcguru would have been a married man by now, let me not derail I believe if one is broke he has no business in a relationship because you will have to do some things that involve spending
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
pcguru1:

She was oh but bleeping genotype issue messed the thing up. If not pcguru would have been a married man by now, let me not derail I believe if one is broke he has no business in a relationship because you will have to do some things that involve spending

Aite catch u later
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Fernandowski(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
chowlade:
This is why I dont bleep with broke naija guys..den sttupid die..I rather date a married Man with money than an embecillic black broke Ape.
you are the type I fucckk once and dump

ugly slut
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by AyamConfidence(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin thanks!

if It was just me...All these money would be really Unnecessary.

LoL! we'd just probably Cook at home? Watch a movie, play around and relax. That's Plain hot Romance.

cheers everyone to this CLASSIC WOMAN
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by AyamConfidence(m): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
chowlade:

I tried not to insult you but I cannot hold it...ur mama Olosho..I have d freedom of speech on Nairaland.

I'm not Olosho, if somone like you should see me I swear you cannot be courageous enough to approach me bcuz of ur brokeness.

SHUT UP JOOR....ONIRANU
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by AyamConfidence(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
BumBae:

at least not to me cos i'm finding it hard to understand your short sermon...NO OFFENCE MEANT

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
DharmyYinks:

U wlc!

And it would be hotter if he was d one who cooked a delicious meal cheesy or he made it a candlelight dinner grin. The background music,dimmed light, d aroma nd d giggling while gisting.. lol

After d meal, dey can just end it up with cuddling while watching a romantic (not sexually) movie.

D huge sum of money is saved n d love grows stronger. Dey could touch it up wit a low-cost gift tho.

Ve said enuf tongue
Oh, lawwwwwwwd!

That's classic romance,grin The dimmed lights? Scented candles? Those things don't worth a fortune...Buh They sure tell a whole lot!cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
BumBae:

It's not cheap!grin
So Long it's super romantic!tongue
demzylahot:

tonguetongue
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
AyamConfidence:
cheers everyone to this CLASSIC WOMAN
smileykiss
Onijagidijagan:

she wants gift not stomach infrastructure grin hausa wrist watch will not do it.

LoL!grin A watch is a gift nah!undecided

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Adeshizzy: 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
grin
DharmyYinks:
Typical example of a Slüt

And stop d racism!
[img]
DharmyYinks:

And stop d racism!
[/img]
DharmyYinks:

And stop d racism!
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by AyamConfidence(m): 12:34am On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
smileykiss LoL!grin A watch is a gift nah!undecided

dont mind that man...he is confused
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 09, 2016
AyamConfidence:
dont mind that man...he is confused
grintongue
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by DharmyYinks: 12:41am On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh, lawwwwwwwd!

That's classic romance,grin The dimmed lights? Scented candles? Those things don't worth a fortune...Buh They sure tell a whole lot!cheesy

Yh... they do! wink

Buh I don't think Naija gals will appreciate stuffs lyk dat atleast majority of dem won't. cry Dey'd want expensive gifts they can boast around with. angry

U deserted ur diary undecided
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 09, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Yh... they do! wink

Buh I don't think Naija gals will appreciate stuffs lyk dat atleast majority of dem won't. cry Dey'd want expensive gifts they can boast around with. angry

U deserted ur diary undecided
I'm an hopeless romantic!embarassed

every little thing matters a whole lot to me!cheesy

Lol!grin About my diary? My life has been nothing but dry lately..cry Can't update Nada!

Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 09, 2016
Since you have 5k, all she has to do is add 2k or 3k. Easy as whistling Dixie. Gender equality cannot be undermined after all, right?

Take her to the movies(make sure you see a comic movie) - Chicks dig that.
Caveat emptor: Don't ever see a romantic film @ the theatre. It bores the crap out of everybody.

movie ticket = #1500 each
(From the concession stand)Popcorn & Drink = #600 a pair

You'd still have some change left. Be an entrepreneur & get creative.
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 09, 2016
Doveda
Re: How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! by doveda: 12:56am On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Doveda
Great repliessmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Truth About Thick Girls / Is It Safe To Allow Whor.es Suck Your Dicck? / How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.