Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Picture Of A Man with a Cop . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of A Man with a Cop . (692 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / A Cop Took My Driver's License That Has My Picture With Him, What Could It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Man with a Cop . by blackjack21(m): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
grin.

What do you think?

Re: Picture Of A Man with a Cop . by austin2all: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Man with a Cop . by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
We have seen this pix before that's not his Babe. Did you get this from a blog. If so its fallacious
Re: Picture Of A Man with a Cop . by Khd95(m): 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
Shey b that is the guy dat gave hampers to a traffic warder on duty @ herbert macauley way,yaba lagos in 2015
Re: Picture Of A Man with a Cop . by lomprico(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tini tempa!
Op is a chronic liar! This is one of ty bello's pic of the british rapper, just like d one of agege bread seller.
Re: Picture Of A Man with a Cop . by olaric(m): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
OP you better catch up with current trends and news and stop lagging behind. This was posted on Nairaland a while ago. It's so painful that most of us post things on Nairaland without checking them out to see if they are correct.
Re: Picture Of A Man with a Cop . by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
This is why I hate bloggers unimaginative f.cuks I read blogs and I can tell the story is fictional
Re: Picture Of A Man with a Cop . by blackjack21(m): 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
pcguru1:
We have seen this pix before that's not his Babe. Did you get this from a blog. If so its fallacious

Thanks.
Re: Picture Of A Man with a Cop . by flokii: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
who know when BANSHEE season 4 go commot abeg..
Re: Picture Of A Man with a Cop . by shevi4mb(m): 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
austin2all:

Bro, where u get this smiley cheesy. ??

(1) (Reply)

Funny But True Facts.....very Funny!!! / She Says She Likes Me / Tips For Looking Good And Attractive For Men And Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.