Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Share Your Experience On Your Most Embarrassing Moment Of Meeting A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience On Your Most Embarrassing Moment Of Meeting A Lady (687 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience On Your Most Embarrassing Moment Of Meeting A Lady by luvola(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
We meet at the bus stop brewery bridge close to costain on my way home from work. I approached her and we gist. We boarded bus and pay for the t.fare to second rainbow since she told me she reside in festac and I stay in mile 2 estate. I collected her nos and called her the next day only to discovered that Amaka did not only gave me a wrong name , but also a wrong nos. chaii I nearly collapse.
Re: Share Your Experience On Your Most Embarrassing Moment Of Meeting A Lady by falconey(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin

This must be a sub experience the main one is coming right?
Re: Share Your Experience On Your Most Embarrassing Moment Of Meeting A Lady by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
mine was in a party. there was this one girl I met the other day so I approached her and I was like " hy.. watsup " extending my hand, believe me! the best she did was just to stare at me like I was a mad man. with everyone laughing I just felt like killing myself

Re: Share Your Experience On Your Most Embarrassing Moment Of Meeting A Lady by luvola(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
falconey:
grin

This must be a sub experience the main one is coming right?
Why are Nigerian ladies like this ?
Re: Share Your Experience On Your Most Embarrassing Moment Of Meeting A Lady by cruzita(f): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
tongue sorry u hear
Re: Share Your Experience On Your Most Embarrassing Moment Of Meeting A Lady by luvola(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
tongue sorry u hear
Thr funniest is that I guided her to the bus stop since it was late in the night but ended up with a fake nos.
Re: Share Your Experience On Your Most Embarrassing Moment Of Meeting A Lady by ATMC(f): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
luvola:
We meet at the bus stop brewery bridge close to costain on my way home from work. I approached her and we gist. We boarded bus and pay for the t.fare to second rainbow since she told me she reside in festac and I stay in mile 2 estate. I collected her nos and called her the next day only to discovered that Amaka did not only gave me a wrong name , but also a wrong nos. chaii I nearly collapse.
You should have dialed the number immediately! Upon all I've taught you!!!
Re: Share Your Experience On Your Most Embarrassing Moment Of Meeting A Lady by luvola(m): 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
embarassed
ATMC:
embarassed
ATMC:
poor me. I trusted her. I think it not good to be a nice guy
Re: Share Your Experience On Your Most Embarrassing Moment Of Meeting A Lady by chibwike(m): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Oga there is already a thread for this na
Why opening this one
Re: Share Your Experience On Your Most Embarrassing Moment Of Meeting A Lady by luvola(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
ATMC:
I trusted her. I think ladies dnt like nice guy
Re: Share Your Experience On Your Most Embarrassing Moment Of Meeting A Lady by luvola(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
chibwike:
Oga there is already a thread for this na

Why opening this one
they are not the same
Re: Share Your Experience On Your Most Embarrassing Moment Of Meeting A Lady by ATMC(f): 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
luvola:
I trusted her. I think ladies dnt like nice guy
We like nice guys but not the mumuly nice ones.
Re: Share Your Experience On Your Most Embarrassing Moment Of Meeting A Lady by luvola(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
ATMC:
We like nice guys but not the mumuly nice ones.
fainted*
Re: Share Your Experience On Your Most Embarrassing Moment Of Meeting A Lady by Doubleagent008(m): 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
have had a few little ones but no major. one I can remember was when I was in 100 Level about 2nd day on campus, saw a lady I was sure was in my faculty for the way to the faculty( newbie I no sabi anybody). she was just out rightly rude and a snub. my friend was still trying to wash her out I just left her to her wahala. no be she send me work. I hate embarrassment but that was a reflection of her and not my bad. so just continued as if nothing happened. Melo laye yii?

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Sexier / If I Enter Road Now They Will Say I Have Started Again / What Would You Do In This Situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.