Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,059 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. (4696 Views)

What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by JoeBlocks(m): 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Really folks, I don't see what the bickering and flaring of testosterone and progesterone is all about. The OP simply gave his opinion about why he feels foreign women are better than Nigerian women. You guys don't have to agree with him.

From my point of view, the OP's thread isn't so different from tosyne2much or wristbangle's thread. Remember, they're all just based on personal opinions, nothing more, nothing less.

So, there really is no need to start World War 3 here, because the OP's opinion won't add a penny, neither will it add an once to sense to your brains, just like tosyn2much's thread and his comrade wristbangle.

Let's live and let live. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
donTbone:
just checking on you. how have you been?
Good,but where have you been?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by zicoraads: 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:

cheesy you can't tongue

My day was great, lectures went well.
'Boify'? cheesy none jor.
How was yours? Work?
Tiring...tiring as hell. Goodnight biko.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by tosyne2much(m): 12:15am On Feb 10, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Really folks, I don't see what the bickering and flaring of testosterone and progesterone is all about. The OP simply gave his opinion about why I feels foreign women are better than Nigerian women. You guys don't have to agree with him.

From my point of view the OP's thread isn't so different from tosyne2.much or wristbangle's thread. Remember, they're all just based on personal opinions, nothing more, nothing less.

So, there really is no need to start World War 3 here, because the OP's opinion won't add a penny, neither will it add an once to sense to your brains, just like tosyn2much's thread and his comrade wristbangle.

Let's live and let live. grin
Got ur mention

Baba, wetin dey happen for here?
cool
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by JoeBlocks(m): 12:39am On Feb 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
Got ur mention

Baba, wetin dey happen for here?
cool
Now, that is the question. Got to page 0 and you'll understand more....
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by tosyne2much(m): 10:29am On Feb 10, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Now, that is the question. Got to page 0 and you'll understand more....
I don see am bro cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by tosyne2much(m): 10:32am On Feb 10, 2016
vault:
not their faults..... they have this fetish and kinda lame mentality..... including my own sis self.

all you gotta do is to use their believe against them, that normally teaches lessons
Lwkmd cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
PushMusic:
See bad market.
No wonder some guys keep chyking the likes of Yourmain and Mrs.Phyno.
Are they also foreign girls? cool

Lol I'm Nigerian though :/ angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by donTbone(m): 12:02am On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
Good,but where have you been?
Been Busy A Lil,bt Shud B Back Soon.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by skywalker240(m): 12:54am On Feb 12, 2016
grin with a voice of thunder let the church say #team foreing girls!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 12, 2016
donTbone:

Been Busy A Lil,bt Shud B Back Soon.
Kay smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by donTbone(m): 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
QueenValerie:
Kay smiley
Wasnt expecting just 'KAY'.
Maybe i wasnt missed tough... Its cool. Hope you ok?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
donTbone:

Wasnt expecting just 'KAY'.
Maybe i wasnt missed tough... Its cool. Hope you ok?
I have missed you.An I'm good. smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by donTbone(m): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
QueenValerie:
I have missed you.An I'm good. smiley
Thumb up! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
donTbone:

Thumb up! cheesy
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serious Response / Special Dedication To Prettythicksme / When U Get Married 2 A Mechanic Who Is Used To Sucking Fuel From Carburetor(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.