Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van (50993 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Denounce Biafra / Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics / Drama In Court As Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Take His Plea, Judge Stands Down (PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2016
IgboDelta:
hmmmm. This APC government is a draconial and dictatorial government
Yes,that is what terrorist like kanu abi kalu deserved.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by bqlekan(m): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Why behaving like a convict already...

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by GFUBY: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
This is what we get when we to embrace peace and national equality and equity

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Tokt: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
our dilector seems to be enjoying his arse being ffucked inside the zoo jail grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Olabestonic001(m): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Eeyah, the inciteful coward don dey eat the works of him hand.
The wife will be like "If I had known that this my hubby dey troublesome like this, I for don marry Chukwuma wey dey disturb me that time", Choi!!!

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Konpresor012(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Why is he wasting his time going to court? Treason is not a bailable offence. It is an offence that attracts capital punishment.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by allanphash7(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
No , heineken
RightBoo:
Legend

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by LoveMachine(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
OJUcrook:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest man in Igboland

Nonsense. He's a diva. He spews hate and ignorance. He broke the law and now wants to pretend as though he's a saint. Go figure a man who wants to thwart the law calls the society a zoo. And you can check my posts. I'm 100% FBI. Peace.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by lyterydim(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Its obvious nigeria is back to military system of government,a government were people opinion doesn't matter or count.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Firefire(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Clerverly:
Have they not executed this Useless Man Yet? angry angry angry

Clap for yourself!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by okpor2(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kanu had bn abandoned by his igbo Brodas!I pity him thou!if igbos can abandon Alex Ekwueme who b Kanu?Now they hv gone bak to their business no protesting again.Igbos nd their stomach

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Lakeside247(m): 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Seriously, nothing beats a peaceful life and negotiation. Just in a space of some months, the story has changed. He is apparently frustrated. No "totori" which I know he loves so much. I hope you get out of this one and be a good patriotic boy.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by DONSMITH123(m): 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
cheesy
Clerverly:

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by nikkiking(m): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
make i no talk before some people here go finish me with insult o. Osusu Must Flow
U don't talk na shocked

So what are you talking.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by alextayo(m): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
OJUcrook:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest man in Igboland

Greater than Ojukwu ??

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by chomchom1(f): 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=Clerverly post=42759178]Have they not executed this Useless Man Yet?

let God 4give u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by MadCow1: 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
BATURE!!!! Give am 1.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Pesuzok(m): 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dmillionaire:
one thing I know is that, if this issue isn't handle properly, the repercussions will be unpalatable in the future.

The same statement I have been hearing. I am Igbo and i dont know what you will do. The govt is already detaining Kanu and what has happened

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
DSS is disappointing me. It should finish the boy.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Godfullsam(m): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nnamdi kanu is more comfortable with hand cuff in his hand. He is getting use to prison life already.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by OsusuMustFlow(f): 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
just saying o

nikkiking:
U don't talk na shocked

So what are you talking.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by skelewu404(m): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
airmirthd1:
Let him be na... After all it's his hands embarassed
i tire o

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Ochinex(m): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
okpor2:
Kanu had bn abandoned by his igbo Brodas!I pity him thou!if igbos can abandon Alex Ekwueme who b Kanu?Now they hv gone bak to their business no protesting again.Igbos nd their stomach

trash . and who told y0u they ain't protesting
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by jopretty(f): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Clerverly:
do I know what they are waiting for ne?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by OnankpaBa(m): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
in other news, he should be hanged? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Konpresor012:
Why is he wasting his time going to court? Treason is not a bailable offence. It is an offence that attracts capital punishment.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Wat might be the result of today's ruling?.....i need this man released!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Pesuzok(m): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kanu be like

"Na joke I be dey joke ooo"

My brothers refused to advise him, instead they encouraged him, now they are saying it was just a statement and he doesnt mean it. Why not stand by your words as a man

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Tycoflu(m): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Na from "leave me alone! Leave me alone!"crazy dey take start. Director don dey kolo small small. I'm a proud Igbo but not an IPOB.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Tvegas(m): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
So the so-called Zoo can rubbish this Nnamdi like this.....? Anytime i watch his video soliciting arms in the USA,i find myself laughing hard. Baba Buhari,abeg temper justice with mercy grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Prince16: 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association / FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees / Maria Ude Nwachi's House In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.