Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van (51007 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Denounce Biafra / Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics / Drama In Court As Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Take His Plea, Judge Stands Down (PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by hkidola00(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
monex:

how is GEJ a brother to Nnamdi KANU? an Ijaw man and an Igbo man?
three main tribes in Nigeria, igbo, Yoruba and Hausa, so wich of d three will we assemble kanu and ebele into
?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by miomio(f): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
blazetitov:

I don't insult people. But if you are 'sincere' enough to be insulting the person of the president, then you need to check the meaning of sincerity and decency. Stop posting that silly pic in every thread, Simple!!

na so the pic dey pain u to see? u never chi chon chin!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by blazetitov: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
miomio:

na so the pic dey pain u to see? u never chi chon chin!

Small girl, What do you want? When men are talking, you listen and don't talk until you are invited. Miomio like ologbo(cat). When it is time, i will beep you, then you can contribute to the discussion. But your contribution gat to make sense oo. Bebetoo!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by miomio(f): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
blazetitov:

Small girl, What do you want? When men are talking, you listen and don't talk until you are invited. Miomio like ologbo(cat). When it is time, i will beep you, then you can contribute to the discussion. But your contribution gat to make sense oo. Bebetoo!!

big man i only listen when men talk SINCERELY REASONABLY !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by wordcat(m): 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ephemmm:

And what gives you assurance that you have up to 50% chances of seeing the end of this week, even today? Please leave matter for Matthias joor...

Exactly what I'm saying, do you know that you and I have less than 50% chances of seeing the end this month?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by miomio(f): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
blazetitov:

Big man sorry i only listen when men talk SINCERELY REASONABLY!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by gidado14(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dmillionaire:
one thing I know is that, if this issue isn't handle properly, the repercussions will be unpalatable in the future.
AND MAKE HIM INCLUDE YOU WHOLE VILLAGE IN THE PRAYER
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by kaynaychee(m): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
OnankpaBa:
in prison?
bingo... no na in heaven, as if Mandela no flex prison
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by olakunle456: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
hunnh Legend ko Harp ni
RightBoo:
Legend
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by OnankpaBa(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
kaynaychee:

bingo... no na in heaven, as if Mandela no flex prison

Court rejects Kanu’s request for his seized passports, money

A Federal High Court in Abuja on Tuesday dismissed an application by leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra and founder of Radio Biaf‎ra, Nnamdi Kanu, for the release of certain items, including his British and Nigeria passports, which are in the custody of the Department of State Service.

Justice James Tsoho dismissed the application made orally by Kanu’s lawyer, Mr. Chuks Muouma (SAN), who had sought the release of the items because they would not be needed by the prosecution since they were not listed as part of exhibits to be tendered.

Apart from the passports, other items which Muouma sought to be released to the IPOB leader who is currently in detention at Kuje prison along with his two co-accuse, are cash sums of $2,200 and N87,000.

Justice Tsoho, in dismissing the application for lacking in merit, insisted that the fact that the items were not listed as possible exhibits did not foreclose the possibility of their being later used by the prosecution as exhibits.

‎He then adjourned the case till February 19 for the hearing of an application by the prosecution for protection of its witnesses.

The judge, before adjourning the case, granted the request by the defence lawyer to the effect that relations of the accused persons be allowed in the court room subject to security screening and the capacity of the court room.

Kanu, David Nwawusi and Benjamin Madubugwu are being prosecuted on six counts of treasonable felony, unlawful possession of firearms and other offences bordering on their agitation for secession ‎of the Republic of Biafra from Nigeria.

‎Justice Tsoho had on January 29 denied bail to Kanu and the two other defendants and ordered that they remained on remand pending the period of their trial.

The judge in rejecting the accused persons’ bail application, held that they were not entitled to bail as they failed to challenge the allegation by the prosecution that they would continue to commit the alleged crime for which they were being prosecuted if granted bail.

Kanu was in the custody of the Department of State Service from the time of his arrest in a Lagos hotel on October 14, 2015 till January 20, 2016, when he was transferred to prison by an order of Justice Tsoho , shortly after he was arraigned along with two others.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Topeakintola: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
wordcat:

There are many who thought that they will witness Kanu execution but one way or the other, they're NO more as you're reading this.
Some died in the hands of Boko haram, some in road accident, some even died of rat poisoning!

Do you knw that there's 50% chances I will bury all the members of my family this month?

I say Amen to that for you

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
In all this, how would the founding fathers of the Igbo nation and the actors in the pro Biafra civil war suggests for IPOB to proceed?
Can you be in defiance of constituted authority and at the same time expect their cooperation?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by agarawu23(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
KingEli:
Even Ojukwu died a Nigerian..that one you call Kanu and his jobless n myopic supporters can all go to hell...'Ojukwu we know,, Kanu we don't' # I am Igbo n proudly Nigerian
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by SHAIBULIAR: 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
make i no talk before some people here go finish me with insult o. Osusu Must Flow
no be menstration be osusu?na for nairaland you dey do your mensetral period?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by blazetitov: 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
miomio:

Big man sorry i only listen when men talk SINCERELY REASONABLY!

Shio, you were using headphone before. No wonder you contributed without listening. Stop jumping. Oya
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by SHAIBULIAR: 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
him bear bear don dey turn to white,before he leaves the zoo all the hair for him body including the one for him preek go also turn to white. Next time when him hear bia,he go run before dem call the fra wey dey on top
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by OsusuMustFlow(f): 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
You are the thief who rub me and my room mates last night. I just checked your profile pix now. Thief.....barawo...ole!!!

SHAIBULIAR:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by OsusuMustFlow(f): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
nairaland, this's the guy that broke into my room last night.

SHAIBULIAR:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by OsusuMustFlow(f): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
You are the thief who rub me and my room mates last night. I just checked your profile pix now. Thief.....barawo...ole!!!

SHAIBULIAR:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by OnankpaBa(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
cheesy i check his profile pix thou... grin grin grin

OsusuMustFlow:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by SHAIBULIAR: 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:

if you want it come and collect it tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by OsusuMustFlow(f): 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
they go soon hang you like Aneni

SHAIBULIAR:
if you want it come and collect it tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by SHAIBULIAR: 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
nairaland, this's the guy that broke into my room last night.

your sickness don start again,go call your police come. You be fooooooool ode
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by miomio(f): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
blazetitov:

Shio, you were using headphone before. No wonder you contributed without listening. Stop jumping. Oya

whatever!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by monex(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
hkidola00:
three main tribes in Nigeria, igbo, Yoruba and Hausa, so wich of d three will we assemble kanu and ebele into
?

so the ijaw in ondo state will be in which tribe?

the yoruba speaking ugbodu in aniocha part of delta will be in which tribe?

you need to understand diversity. there are far more tribes beyond yoruba, Igbo and hausa. tribailism in nigeria is particularly associated with these three main tribes especially yoruba and igbo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by SHAIBULIAR: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
they go soon hang you like Aneni

mad woman come take your medicine,your sickness don start again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by SHAIBULIAR: 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
OnankpaBa:

you like am abi? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by SHAIBULIAR: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
OnankpaBa:

you like am abi? grin that mad woman osusu na your babe?na wa for her o. He be like say she get mental problem for head,try take am go hospital
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by OsusuMustFlow(f): 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
thief...thief

SHAIBULIAR:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by blazetitov: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
miomio:

whatever!

No mind me, just catching fun. We pray the country gets better for us all.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by OsusuMustFlow(f): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
see as nairaland just exposed you. you entered my room come thief with ur gang

SHAIBULIAR:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by OnankpaBa(m): 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
you asked for it. I saw it when you insulted her.

SHAIBULIAR:
you like am abi? grin that mad woman osusu na your babe?na wa for her o. He be like say she get mental problem for head,try take am go hospital

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court / Nigeria’s Border Closure Hits Hard On India, Thailand Others / FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.