Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex (79546 Views)

Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by tetfundfraudale: 10:32am On Feb 10, 2016
Magun expert in enugu call us.adultery fornication too much in Enugu. Young boys doing noting girls noting PIMPING big biz in enugu.Is ur wife or Gf cheating on u just for 10000 u get d magun students 5000.
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Biim: 10:32am On Feb 10, 2016
I am not surprise it happened in Nsukka, women from there rarely cheat on their husbands and go scott free. Madam knew whatsup but went ahead to do kerewa with another man. Ya ndo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 10, 2016
Osgilliat:
It's a simple logic behind it, what the doctors need to do is give the woman an injection use in the labour room to dilate the phussy of the woman from contraction. And the thing would become wide and free the man joystick. Just some muscles of the woman down there are misbehaving.

Very correct! Called pen.is captivus.... Mostlikely the charm used to make this "magun" is mixed in the womans meal causing her to contract under any case of nervousness....

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by enigma2007(m): 10:33am On Feb 10, 2016
ProudOlodo:

Lol. I actually meant the magun thing

That technology was imported from the west...hahahaha
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Laveda(f): 10:34am On Feb 10, 2016
Hahaha seriously? grin
Wow! cheesy
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 10, 2016
I have a question why is this magun of a thing only rampant amongst the poor, especially poor men, why is it not working on rich men despite the fact that they're most likely to sleep with married women?
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Aremu01(m): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2016
Is d man a dog?
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by marklele(m): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2016
NanaSparks:
Eze chitoke!!! Four days They go survive am Abeg make e pity them make they carry their shame for head comot.
nwa na amiama ndi banyi amia ma. chai!! what a shame.
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by abuomaIV(m): 10:38am On Feb 10, 2016
Osgilliat:
It's a simple logic behind it, what the doctors need to do is give the woman an injection use in the labour room to dilate the phussy of the woman from contraction. And the thing would become wide and free the man joystick. Just some muscles of the woman down there are misbehaving.

Abeg no compare juju and medical. injection dey learn for this matter. It's like you don't have a village
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Kassidy90(m): 10:38am On Feb 10, 2016
Osgilliat:
Its not d pussy dt get dilated its d cervix, the opening of the uterus ....
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Kingosytex(m): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2016
oringo gbukwee gi
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by ProudOlodo: 10:40am On Feb 10, 2016
enigma2007:

That technology was imported from the west...hahahaha
I see grin
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Norajones(f): 10:40am On Feb 10, 2016
Magun @ work
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by seangy4konji: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2016
They wont survive four days.
scofieldsimba:
you are very correct,that was exactly what I waS told. I also heard that the husband to the lady boasted that the magun will last for four days.
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by ProudOlodo: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2016
Ranks007:
I have a question why is this magun of a thing only rampant amongst the poor, especially poor men, why is it not working on rich men despite the fact that they're most likely to sleep with married women?
Probably cos the rich can afford what it takes to make sure word don't get out about it when he's caught in the net
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2016
seangy4konji:
They wont survive four days.
conjoin twin no dey last pass like dat
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2016
Cheating wives/babes watch your back this valentine cheesy .. Why is it that women are becoming promiscuous everyday , abeg lots of cheating wives in lagos state and ogun state wink they Need to learn their lesson. Pic pls

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by grandstar(m): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2016
Koleman:
happened in China too recently.
They call Magun there Yang Yung Chung Yung

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by FemiFaniKayode: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2016
i was there live see photo

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Bigii(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2016
Norajones:
Magun @ work
My crush...this kind thing no fit do me and you o wink

Nice pushure cool
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by chigoizie7(m): 10:51am On Feb 10, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
So magun dey enugu tooo...chai!!!

Yes, particularly that nsukka.

If a woman is married properly according to customs and traditions of the native and real nsukka people, this thing that just happened to the lady in discussion will happen to any woman who had/had ant affair with a man that is not her husband. So, I was told by a friend from nsukka. There men don't play with their women, as they know the consequences of cheating their husbands, more reason Nsukka men always marry nsukka woman.

But civilisation and Christianity. Has spoiled everything as not everyone performs the full marriage rites anymore.
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by henrybomb(m): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2016
scofieldsimba:
Enugu On Fire Today As Married Woman Co Join With Her Lover..

Wonders shall never seize..

Today at Nsukka, I saw people gathered in front of Bishop Shanahan Teaching hospital Nsukka.m

When I enquired what happened, I was told that a married woman and her lover were mysteriously joined together for hours. They were brought to the hospital to see if they could be saparated..

Those at Nsukka can comfirm the info..
Hmmm na wa ooo...*i laugh in capital letter*
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by chigoizie7(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2016
FemiFaniKayode:
i was there live see photo

Have they been separated? Cos, from the pics, it doesn't look like any gadamn thing is stuck in any pot.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 10, 2016
tonychristopher:

I am highly impressed here ..is the toto magnetic that the prick got stuck

Did they stone them?

They should stone them

This is unigbotic
If they were not caught you won't accept the fact that every tribe have bad eggs among them.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by teeastute(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2016
grin am grinning... this is ain't the beginning, end time.
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by alcmene: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2016
Eberex:
And here i was thinking Nsukka Women are the most faithful in Naija undecided

Must be the bad egg

You must have mistaken Nsukka for Enugu Ezike

Enugu Ezike women are the ones known for faithfulness cause of the dire consequence

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2016
Ranks007:
because the rich don't believe and have time for those fetish things. it's better you catch your spouse red handed than subjecting then to pain. Secondly the charm is gender oriented especially at the female sex where you and I know that men cheat more. I would start believing when the charm can used of men if they cheat on their wives
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by tonychristopher: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2016
Angelberry:

If they were not caught you won't accept the fact that every tribe have bad eggs among them.
Igbo land is not saints naa

Meanwhile it might be immigrants but the facts is that congee is a natural thing
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by condralbede(m): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2016
NanaSparks:

Eze chitoke!!!
Four days
They go survive am
Abeg make e pity them make they carry their shame for head comot.
Nwoyenye ...imeaga
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Papafriday(m): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2016
Stop fornication, stop adultery, they won't listen. This is little compared to what awaits those of this kind in hell. #NotJudging
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by chigoizie7(m): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2016
mordtonia:
Hahahahahahahahaha
I hope it stuck when the man was just about to cum. cheesy
Magun is real grin

Damn, are u this mean? When he is about to cum? I tell u, the man eye for don turn to d back by now.

Btw, I love your DP. Nice concept

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Judge Dawn Gentry In Group Sex Scandal In US / Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned / Hairiest Queen Okafor Flaunts Boobs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.