Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex (79552 Views)

Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by ineedajobfast: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2016
Godmother:

I rarely abuse online but lemme just say this, you are an ID.IOT. Hope you know that if the woman is innocent and you place magun on her she will die after some dies. So you want to kill an innocent woman abi?

If a man suspects his wife is cheating, what happens to setting a trap for her and chasing her away when you catch her.

Also, hope you have magun for cheating me. Hypocrite!
i don't abuse too but you are an ID.IOT too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 10, 2016
Williamsesco:
if like having sex with you but my pens will not stuck to your pussy.loi
I think u are a crazy person. Thunder blast that ur dirty peni.s. Don't try such dirty talk wit me.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 10, 2016
Were the picture?
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by hazandino(m): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2016
no b d man fault abeg, since single ladies of now adays dey do stingy ness wit dere tin, d man hv to improvise .....bodi no b fire wood nah
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Austin234(m): 11:43am On Feb 10, 2016
make ur findings comprehensible and concise. Get d names of d lovers

peter042:
Yes it happen today, i saw when their are been carried by wheel-ballow to the hospital, The man is a butcher @ ogige market nsukka i know the man's shop. I will post the pic of the event later.
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 10, 2016
minasota:
ENUGU GIRLS DEM LIKE TO Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Hehe really? Are you one of them?
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by hazandino(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2016
no b d man fault abeg, since single ladies of now adays dey do stingy ness wit dere tin, d man hv to improvise .....bodi no b fire wood nah !!
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 10, 2016
Hmm Lassa kitten
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Godmann(m): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2016
WHy all these lies? Just spoke with someone at Shanahan and it is pure lie
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by iamademorlar(m): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2016
[qquote author=peter042 post=42773312]Yes it happen today, i saw when their are been carried by wheel-ballow to the hospital, The man is a butcher @ ogige market nsukka i know the man's shop. I will post the pic of the event later.[/quote] Wheel barrow kee?
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by banmee(m): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2016
cecegorz:

Guy, why it is clear that this is a known medical condition.
What I found baffling is that almost all the reported cases in Nigeria are always people in adulterous relationship.
How come it doesn't happen between legal couples? shocked

Because of the fact that the occurrence sometimes happens in adulterous situations is the only reason why you know about it. The news would not "trend" otherwise. Will you care if it happens between husband and wife, or boyfriend and girlfriend? Just last week, it was posted here on NL that somewhere in England, a 64 year old man and a prostitute were in this same scenario. Are you saying the pim.p of the prostitute put "magun" on her too? cool

Nigerians are just too superstitious for their own good.

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
peter042:
Yes it happen today, i saw when their are been carried by wheel-ballow to the hospital, The man is a butcher @ ogige market nsukka i know the man's shop. I will post the pic of the event later.

I go die if you post any pics, useless rumours

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by makavell: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
guys we der look 4 marage wemen dis na lesson 2 wuna.dat is bad market 4 dem.make dem carry dear cross oooo
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Pix?
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by tiwasiaife(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
NanaSparks:
Eze chitoke!!! Four days They go survive am Abeg make e pity them make they carry their shame for head comot.

Onyenye imeaga?
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Ejytex(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
peter042:
Nsukka banyi!I dey wait for d pix
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
banmee:

Because of the fact that the occurrence sometimes happens in adulterous situations is the only reason why you know about it. The news would not "trend" otherwise. Will you care if it happens between husband and wife, or boyfriend and girlfriend? Just last week, it was posted here on NL that somewhere in England, a 64 year old man and a prostitute were in this same scenario. Are you saying the pim.p of the prostitute put "magun" on her too? cool

Nigerians are just too superstitious for their own good.

its also the number one reason for our backwardness in all HDI indices...we are never rational, we Neva want to know why...

Even Thomas after being with the Son of Man still wanted to affirm he's truly risen. We need to start getting logical and scientific in thought.

Superstition never improves anyone...its a cancer.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by justiz5(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
scofieldsimba:
Enugu On Fire Today As Married Woman Co Join With Her Lover..

Wonders shall never seize..

Today at Nsukka, I saw people gathered in front of Bishop Shanahan Teaching hospital Nsukka.m

When I enquired what happened, I was told that a married woman and her lover were mysteriously joined together for hours. They were brought to the hospital to see if they could be saparated..

Those at Nsukka can comfirm the info..
Handsome God!!! I never knew you were such a Beautiful God. This is good news to all NL cheaters, especially L****s. The shame will never get erased from them.

Pishure or I don't believe you. gringrin

Sonofananimal, where are you and all those people that love to bash you

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by tiwasiaife(m): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=G0ldcircle post=42782691]Witnessed it too. The bikeman wen carry me b like 'woman nor b better tn for dis world'. So I asked, d woman gbensh herself, abi she seduce d man? It was a sorry sight though.[/quote

I saw u on bike opposite Fidelity bank near st Theresa's cathedra bfre bishop shanahan
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by tiwasiaife(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
Ezechitoke abiama.

Which kain moniker you carry so?
onyeke anyi poeeka. ekpomunu
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by ceeceeuwa: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
God don catch them!
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by justiz5(m): 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
mordtonia:
Hahahahahahahahaha
I hope it stuck when the man was just about to cum. cheesy
Magun is real grin
E don do you b4 gringringrin
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Ejytex(m): 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Osgilliat:
It's a simple logic behind it, what the doctors need to do is give the woman an injection use in the labour room to dilate the p***y of the woman from contraction. And the thing would become wide and free the man joystick. Just some muscles of the woman down there are misbehaving.
Bro.no amount of injection go fit solve dis problem,best tin is to look for pple wey d husband dey respect wella so that dey can go n beg d husband,na only d hubby hold d master key
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by ronaldbecky(m): 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Osgilliat:
It's a simple logic behind it, what the doctors need to do is give the woman an injection use in the labour room to dilate the phussy of the woman from contraction. And the thing would become wide and free the man joystick. Just some muscles of the woman down there are misbehaving.
lolz misbehavin ni
dat na magun
go and try first
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by justicejay(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
scofieldsimba:
you are very correct,that was exactly what I waS told. I also heard that the husband to the lady boasted that the magun will last for four days.
ahhhhh...four solid days! The husband wicked small o
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Temysteve(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
scofieldsimba:
you are very correct,that was exactly what I waS told. I also heard that the husband to the lady boasted that the magun will last for four days.
dis is INCREDIBLE!!!!
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by mytym1: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Photos or lie
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by justicejay(m): 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Osgilliat:
It's a simple logic behind it, what the doctors need to do is give the woman an injection use in the labour room to dilate the phussy of the woman from contraction. And the thing would become wide and free the man joystick. Just some muscles of the woman down there are misbehaving.
nice idea but it doest work like that. Technology or science cant cure juju. Only juju can cure juju or juju can cure science
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by justicejay(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
banmee:

You do realize that there is a scientific explanation for why this happens right?

"Penis captivus is a rare occurrence in intercourse when the muscles in the vagina clamp down on the penis much more firmly than usual (a form of vaginismus), making it impossible for the penis to withdraw from the vagina. According to a 1979 article in the British Medical Journal, this condition was unknown in the twentieth century,[1] but a subsequent letter to the same journal reported an apparent case of penis captivus in 1947.[2] Penis captivus should not be confused with vaginismus, though a relation between the supposed event of penis captivus and the occurrence of vaginismus is assumed in the existing descriptions"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_captivus
thats british version.
Have you checked nigerian version?
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by yeyeomosowon(f): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
hmmm na wa o
Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by Ezebinaugwu(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
Osgilliat:

Bro the man joystick fit dey increase as the woman pussy dey wide

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex by macaranta(m): 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Bad one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Judge Dawn Gentry In Group Sex Scandal In US / Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned / Hairiest Queen Okafor Flaunts Boobs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.