Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun (39058 Views)

War Against Hijab: Lagos Loses Again / Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun. / Tragedy: A Pregnant Woman Attacked By 3 Police Officers In Lagos Loses Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by blazetitov: 9:09am On Feb 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Lease ??
You mean a land lease or a house lease ??
No one can lease out a land to someone to build a house on and at the end of the lease he will claim the house.

House lease ??
Yorubas are too poor to build a house and even if they have the money, there's no land they can build the house on, they sold every single land to the igbos

Are you from Anambra??

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by RichYoungNigger(m): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2016
blazetitov:

Are you from Anambra??

Why do you ask ??
Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by VirginFinder: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

[s]Lol
Change what ??
You can't chase us away from Lagos.

What will happen to the houses owned by the igbos ??
What will happen to the factories owned by the igbos ??

We're here to stay and you have no opinion about that, you sold your father's property to the igbos.

You're officially homeless[/s]

Get out of this thread!
It's evident you have nothing reasonable to contribute.
No reasonable person should fall for your bait.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by Tosky001: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2016
No hate, one love
Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by blazetitov: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Why do you ask ??

There is a thread that is claiming people from Anambra are rude and arrogant.

https://www.nairaland.com/2923154/onitsha-anmbra-man-never-show

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by Mrlekan07034617: 9:13am On Feb 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Lease ??
You mean a land lease or a house lease ??
No one can lease out a land to someone to build a house on and at the end of the lease he will claim the house.

House lease ??
Yorubas are too poor to build a house and even if they have the money, there's no land they can build the house on, they sold every single land to the igbos

Mr man keep quiet if you have nothing to say!!!

You just open your mouth and spew thrash, its not your fault, its the yorubas that have allowed you to leave and do business peacefully in our midst.

Some of you guys are just being so silly if not why can't you just sit down and think, "where will envy and hatred take me to?"
Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by IGBOPRINCE: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2016
Femich18:

Hmmmm, are u kidding me?...What about Sango Ota ,Ewekoro, Ifo
sango ota is the local base for powerless sango. Nothing good comes from there except you want to live there. Not good for business.

Ewekoro can still be consider but it s home for hawker and small scale business.
Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by Tosky001: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2016
Please should someone educate me on the purpose of this trend,
is it for educating us or to build tribal sentiment? please shun tribal bigots
it takes us to no where! one love.
Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by RichYoungNigger(m): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2016
Mrlekan07034617:

Mr man keep quiet if you have nothing to say!!!

You just open your mouth and spew thrash, its not your fault, its the yorubas that have allowed you to leave and do business peacefully in our midst.

Some of you guys are just being so silly if not why can't you just sit down and think, "where will envy and hatred take me to?"

Shut the fucck up.

Do you have the right to tell people where to live.
How about your Yoruba people in New York ?? Those guys are just animal, whenever i see them at the mall or anywhere, i don't wanna associate with their dirty and lazy ass.
Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by IGBOPRINCE: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2016
tonyfrenzy:

I disagree, Agbara was a pure forest about 2 decades ago.
If good development comes those communities will welcome it.
They are not savages now.
I have told you what I know as a man who travels a lot .

Pls take it like that as a fact. Am here to set the record straight, so Yoruba should speaks the truth.
Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by RichYoungNigger(m): 9:19am On Feb 11, 2016
blazetitov:

Yes, they're 100% rude and arrogant.

What are Yorubas known for ??
Answer me
Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by Mrlekan07034617: 9:20am On Feb 11, 2016
blazetitov:

Can you imagine? After going through that thread I realize that even within some of them (Igbos) there is no "LOVE".

Meaning if you eventually give them what they want now, "BIAFRA COUNTRY" they will still tear themselves up..... I think something is really wrong somewhere!!

God help this country!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by nairaman66(m): 9:21am On Feb 11, 2016
Femich18:
Lagos losing investors to Ogun state? no big deal jare as far its SW tins im Ok

Greedy thieves who hijacked the system of things through politics so other parts of the federation won't benefit!
Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by WIZGUY69(m): 9:21am On Feb 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Lol
Change what ??
You can't chase us away from Lagos.

What will happen to the houses owned by the igbos ??
What will happen to the factories owned by the igbos ??

We're here to stay and you have no opinion about that, you sold your father's property to the igbos.

You're officially homeless

grin. Officially homeless my ass.
if one should start following the comments on nairaland, one will think Lagos is a typical Igbo villages like nnewi, okigwe or orlu.
at the end of the day, you will leave nairaland and face reality. you will pay your rent & levies to your Yoruba landlords, Ambode will still demolish your shanties abode just like fashola deported your people back to upper iweka bridge. in fact I wish you are a northerner, even the asset of dangote alone surpasses that of your refugees brothers.
your god said the same thing some years back, ask your father what happened to him.

pained mkpi grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by wiseoneking: 9:23am On Feb 11, 2016
WIZGUY69 post:

nonsense from a frustrated ipob bastard.
at the onset of this thread, we knew virus like you will surface. and we've been waiting for y'all.
cc : flyoruboy
scholes0
ritchiee
vicadex07
princdebola201.
i gonna report you if i dare see you using that word on me. I think you may need a week break off, dont you think so? You cant stand the truth i wrote. I repeat it again, the entire SW wealth are entirely in Dangote's hand. Just give him next 3 months. Before you guys are Crying igbo's are dominating you, this time it will be one man's show- Dangote. YOU CAN REFUTE WHAT I WROTE. Truth stings. SW wealth, both land and industries are run by outsiders compared SE is which is entirely ipobianically controlled. No dangote, yorubish or foreign coy etc in Nnewi, Aba and other industrial towns in the east but they still have great stake in Sw. That just what i wrote. Is a lie except you are living in DENIAL. WAKE UP.
Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by blazetitov: 9:23am On Feb 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Yes, they're 100% rude and arrogant.

What are Yorubas known for ??
Answer me

Thanks for the answer. That's enough for me to draw my conclusion. Nobody knows man more than his brother.

Have a good day!!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by WIZGUY69(m): 9:26am On Feb 11, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
sango ota is the local base for powerless sango. Nothing good comes from there except you want to live there. Not good for business.

Ewekoro can still be consider but it s home for hawker and small scale business.

it will do you good if you replaces those towns with nsukka, okigwe or orlu and those never do well eroded forest.
who are you to comment on what's on ground in those places?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by mrmetoo1: 9:27am On Feb 11, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
not ogun hinterland o. Investors can never move beyond magodo, mowe,ibafo,otta and agbara. But the rest of ogun state will chase them away due to locality of the place.

How about do some research before spewing what you don't know. I'm from Sagamu and there are a couple of industries in Sagamu alone. This isn't online rant, if you live in Lagos, Sagamu isn't that far you can check it out. As a matter of fact, not up to 2mins after you get off Lagos-Ibadan expressway taking the Sagamu exit you'll see one huge one there. Our house is in Sagamu GRA and even from the house you can see some billowing from Lafarge cement, another major industry.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by WIZGUY69(m): 9:29am On Feb 11, 2016
wiseoneking:
i[s] gonna report you if i dare see you using that word on me. I think you may need a week break off, dont you think so? You cant stand the truth i wrote. I repeat it again, the entire SW wealth are entirely in Dangote's hand. Just give him next 3 months. Before you guys are Crying igbo's are dominating you, this time it will be one man's show- Dangote. YOU CAN REFUTE WHAT I WROTE. Truth stings. SW wealth, both land and industries are run by outsiders compared SE is which is entirely ipobianically controlled. No dangote, yorubish or foreign coy etc in Nnewi, Aba and other industrial towns in the east but they still have great stake in Sw. That just what i wrote. Is a lie except you are living in DENIAL. WAKE UP.[/s]

Opinion are like arseholes, everyone got one.
Your opinion, but the bad news is that it doesn't matter, coz you yourself doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 11, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
I have told you what I know as a man who travels a lot .

Pls take it like that as a fact. Am here to set the record straight, so Yoruba should speaks the truth.

Which one be "Yorubas shld speak the truth"? They do welcome development
and protect not destroy companies sited in their land, only government policies
(power, importation, bad legislation etc) do chase the companies away not the people.

But those communities are not getting courted at the moment, whenever the companies
approach them and they reject the offer I will take it as a fact.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by Mrlekan07034617: 9:29am On Feb 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Shut the fucck up.

Do you have the right to tell people where to live.
How about your Yoruba people in New York ?? Those guys are just animal, whenever i see them at the mall or anywhere, i don't wanna associate with their dirty and lazy ass.

Keep ranting!!!

I wonder where on earth your hatred for us came from? I love Igbo guys and we will continue to be friends despite this your own specie.

But one thing u should register in your brain is you will need to travel to the UNDER-WORLD (6 feet below) to stop seeing a YORUBA GUY/LADY!!

Keep Hating and I suggest you move around with pistol and start shooting any yoruba guy/lady you see, maybe that will solve your mental INSANITY.

You really need to visit a Psychiatric Hospital so that you don't end up in JAIL after killing a YORUBA guy all because of HATRED.

Arrant Nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by RichYoungNigger(m): 9:29am On Feb 11, 2016
WIZGUY69:

grin. Officially homeless my ass.
if one should start following the comments on nairaland, one will think Lagos is a typical Igbo villages like nnewi, okigwe or orlu.
at the end of the day, you will leave nairaland and face reality. you will pay your rent & levies to your Yoruba landlords, Ambode will still demolish your shanties abode just like fashola deported your people back to upper iweka bridge. in fact I wish you are a northerner, even the asset of dangote alone surpasses that of your refugees brothers.
your god said the same thing some years back, ask your father what happened to him.

pained mkpi grin

Lagos is the best state in Nigeria, better than any state in the east.
Who do we pay rents to ?? Yoruba landlords ?? There are no Youruba landlords.
All the know how to do is Baba ijebu, area boys and omo-nile because they sold all the have to the Igbos.

How foolish is fashola who deported some Igbo guys ??
They will board a 900 naira bus the next day and you still see them in Lagos.

They demolish buildings owned by the igbos ??
No Igbo guy lives in Ajegunle, they only demolish houses in Ajegunle.

Even if you demolish a house owned by an igbo guy, he who has the money to buy a land and build a house in it will also have the money to build another one.

We are here to stay, deal with it
Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by RichYoungNigger(m): 9:30am On Feb 11, 2016
blazetitov:

Thanks for the answer. That's enough for me to draw my conclusion. Nobody knows man more than his brother.

Have a good day!!

Why don't you answer my own question ??
Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by IGBOPRINCE: 9:30am On Feb 11, 2016
WIZGUY69:

I think you should be more worried about your eroded villages that isn't even on the map of investors. grin
I am not worried about my city. We have dominated and own it.
Technology and manufacturing is what we belief here. We re very creative and inventive in nature. God has already blessed us cos we can succeed in all situations and environment of nigeria . cheesy
I am discussing issues with the southwest because I know the places there but you cannot discussed with me about east cos you know nothing about us. grin

Your people live in ignorance thinking SE is backward. It s really appalling and very misfortune for you to live on your ignorance without affirming your claims.

We re moving forward, we dominated all sectors of businesses and we re not poor.
Sorry if I sound too proud is because am proud of my igbo people..
I love then so much that I promise myself to come next world as an igbo man. cheesy
You won't understand the benefit we enjoy being an hard-working igboman.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by RichYoungNigger(m): 9:31am On Feb 11, 2016
Mrlekan07034617:

Keep ranting!!!

I wonder where on earth your hatred for us came from? I love Igbo guys and we will continue to be friends despite this your own specie.

But one thing u should register in your brain is you will need to travel to the UNDER-WORLD (6 feet below) to stop seeing a YORUBA GUY/LADY!!

Keep Hating and I suggest you move around with pistol and start shooting any yoruba guy/lady you see, maybe that will solve your mental INSANITY.

You really need to visit a Psychiatric Hospital so that you don't end up in JAIL after killing a YORUBA guy all because of HATRED.

Arrant Nonsense!!!

I will never kill a Yoruba guy.
What will bring me to having a conversation with a Yoruba guy ??
Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by joinnow: 9:31am On Feb 11, 2016
Lagos problem is proper town planning development.lagos still have massive undeveloped land joor. Ikorodu,Epe,Ibeju Badagry etc still not congested. Investors are tired of Lagos brouhaha
Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by wiseoneking: 9:31am On Feb 11, 2016
bakynes:

Una don start again with una nonsense, so you No longer control Lagos, you now control Ogun. When you welcome all investors into your region it springs up massive development, jobs for the locals and more taxes for the state government. London is what it is today coz it welcomed all investors from different race. Keep priding yourself with your local investments.
Thank you for understanding me, it just that i feel the situation of SW region been in the hand of one mallam. I am just saying that local sw investors should wake up before it is too late. You may wake up in next 15 yrs and found out that you
Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by Mrlekan07034617: 9:35am On Feb 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

I will never kill a Yoruba guy. What will bring me to having a conversation with a Yoruba guy ??
Lolz... In case u eventually do use a polyethene bag to cover your face...
Funny man!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by WIZGUY69(m): 9:39am On Feb 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Lagos is the best state in Nigeria, better than any state in the east.
Who do we pay rents to ?? Yoruba landlords ?? There are no Youruba landlords.
All the know how to do is Baba ijebu, area boys and omo-nile because they sold all the have to the Igbos.

How foolish is fashola who deported some Igbo guys ??
They will board a 900 naira bus the next day and you still see them in Lagos.

They demolish buildings owned by the igbos ??
No Igbo guy lives in Ajegunle, they only demolish houses in Ajegunle.

Even if you demolish a house owned by an igbo guy, he who has the money to buy a land and build a house in it will also have the money to build another one.

We are here to stay, deal with it

omg grin

seems this one haven't set his foot in Lagos before.
you talk like someone stuck in aba.
thought I have been replying an exposed ipob guy.
we've seen your type before, even the ones that claimed to own all the prime hood areas of Eko, and you can never be the last.
keep living in self denial, it's your right.
ungrateful refugees.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by IGBOPRINCE: 9:41am On Feb 11, 2016
WIZGUY69:

it will do you good if you replaces those towns with nsukka, okigwe or orlu and those never do well eroded forest.
who are you to comment on what's on ground in those places?
I am neither from those places you mentioned, but the truth is that, they re doing well in those places you mentioned. The competitive nature of those places is high and can't be compare with other places in the west. No tribes can face the competition there. Any tribes that try it deserves an award.

It s good you travel and understand what I mean grin
Re: Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun by forgiveness: 9:42am On Feb 11, 2016
odogwu125:
Those places are still Lagos extension. Nothing in Ogun hinterlands

Is Onitsha Asaba's extension?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma / INEC To Tribunal: Obi's Petition Is Abusive, Incompetent And Should Be Dismissed / Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.