Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) (4331 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / How To Get A Woman To Orgasm Without Even Touching Her! Groundbreaking Female Or / 4 Awesome Positions For The Best Clitoral Stimulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by FTBOY: 9:49am On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yes!
Good work Op.
can we try this out? i'm kinda good, u know wink
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by lezz(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
smiley...the art of lovemaking..coach ero.tica @Le.zz, add romance in the mix, some mental seduction!
This is me when I'm not kicking asses in the foreign affairs thread, babe.

I beleive sex should be a way of living not just a need and desire.
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by FTBOY: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
so.. It's always only about the women..

After all this.. What do we get in return? Nothing? Or rather.. Just the conventional climax feeling and nothing extra?? Even after all that effort??

This just means this post is full-on crappy!

Completely caught up in the circle of bullshiit
u get full commitment and probably love. if they leave you, they'd miss u.......and try to come back.
this is one trick most men use to tie women down in relationship wink

1 Like

Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2016
FTBOY:

can we try this out? i'm kinda good, u know wink
I don't want kinda.
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by AprokoMan: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2016
i almost had a hard-on reading this. WTF! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2016
Qualer:

I'm gonna get you and I'm gonna PIN you down and do nasty things to you! cool
I like your dream bro. Keep dreaming tongue
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by FTBOY: 9:54am On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
I don't want kinda.
ok....i'm very good. u won't regret it tongue
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2016
FTBOY:
ok....i'm very good. u won't regret it tongue
No. tongue
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by obiorathesubtle: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2016
FTBOY:
u get full commitment and probably love. if they leave you, they'd miss u.......and try to come back.
this is one trick most men use to tie women down in relationship wink
uuh.. I'm talking about in the process and not later
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by FTBOY: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2016
saintloveren:
Too forking long epistle to read but i know what the OP is driving at, i personally have been always lucky to give a lady orgasm even if its a quickie, u know why because sex to me is an observation of the female body, thats if im forking u for the first time, ladies varies interms of the part of their body that turns that sexual hormones on, this is why i said its an observation process 4 me, like for example when im forking amtaken 4 d first time, it wnt just be thrusting and thrusting of the her vaginal, i first manipulate her body from her face to her toe and i tends to observ the part of her body that when i manipulate she tends to give the highest moan and thats to tell me and take note of, there are different part of a woman's body that drives them crazy when bein handled by a guy but it only takes a confirm sexual male god to find those parts during sex, now when it comes to eating her vaginal, there are parts of her vaginal dat drives her crazy, it cud be d upper part, d lower part or d inner part.
to make a girl wet is not just it...most girls girls get wet by merely thinking of someone.
is she satisfied? wink
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by FTBOY: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2016
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by FTBOY: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
uuh.. I'm talking about in the process and not later
are you lazy
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2016
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 10, 2016
FTBOY:
to make a girl wet is not just it...most girls girls get wet by merely thinking of someone.
is she satisfied? wink
nope getting wet does nt guarantee satisfaction, i was talking of giving her two to three orgasm in a round.
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by obiorathesubtle: 10:00am On Feb 10, 2016
FTBOY:
are you lazy
yes. Very!
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by FTBOY: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by obiorathesubtle: 10:09am On Feb 10, 2016

Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by Natotogokillme: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2016
This should work for men with small dicks like the Asians. The fo.replay would make up for what they lack. However, this doesn't only give a girl orgasms to the maxi but puts her to sleep

Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:

Girl....what you talkin' shocked
You gotta teach an show em better grin
Babe, you are high grin
Maybe WE should show dem cheesy
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by demzylahot(m): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2016
OP, don't spoil us o
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 10, 2016
HateU2:
Babe, you are high grin
Maybe WE should show dem cheesy
Sound like you are.
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by PunterTim(m): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2016
HateU2:
Babe, you are high grin Maybe WE should show dem cheesy
Lez alert!
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by FTBOY: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2016
Natotogokillme:
This should work for men with small dicks like the Asians. The fo.replay would make up for what they lack. However, this doesn't only give a girl orgasms to the maxi but puts her to sleep

shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by Qualer: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2016
HateU2:
I like your dream bro. Keep dreaming tongue

good to know you like my dream.
Secondly, if you say 'keep dreaming' with a sarcastic tone, it means you know little about how the internet actually works...
if you know what i mean... cool tongue
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
Sound like you are.
Ewooooo.
No, I'm not o *hands up*
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 10, 2016
PunterTim:
Lez alert!
undecided undecided
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 10, 2016
HateU2:
Ewooooo.
No, I'm not o *hands up*
Good.Keep it like that.
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Synzu:
Lezz don kill these girls this morning oo...

Ladies, remember to change those panties once it gets soaked wink

Kanwuliaextra coman see your kind of man oo grin

Which kind of man? cheesy
The Breaszzt-pincher? wink
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by Princealex1(m): 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
All this is just a waste of time,even the most romantic men still get jilted by women,marry a woman that loves u nd she will teach you how to f**k her
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by rejoicebae(f): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmmm,dx guy has come again
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
lezz:
This is me when I'm not kicking asses in the foreign affairs thread, babe.

I beleive sex should be a way of living not just a need and desire.
...those folks would rather you stay true to the er.otical coaching sessions...fascinating your anology,near poetic
Re: The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men) by Pweetydammy(f): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
nice one op,i had to copy it 4 future references

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Video: News Reporter appear on tv half nak*d and without bra / I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone / The Male Secretary (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.