Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

A Question For Igbos Looking For Biafra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Question For Igbos Looking For Biafra (5088 Views)

Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? / Oba Is Right, APC Can Make Life Unbearable For Igbos In Lagos - Okorocha / Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For Igbos Looking For Biafra by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2009
OYB_MEND:

Kobojunkie is so tribalistic

tribalism has eaten deep into her membrane that she hates to see others progress

if you tell her that Governor of River State is investing in a project she tells you that he should not have done that, he should have used the money to invest in already existing facilities in Lagos.
You tell her your Governor is doing great things she knocks it down saying nobody should recognise the eforts of any politician while the next moment she is glorifying Fashola.

I have no clue why she is hiding abroad?

Joke of the day!!!  grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy Roflmao!!!
Re: A Question For Igbos Looking For Biafra by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2009
OYB_MEND:

tribalism has eaten deep into her membrane that she hates to see others progress

if you tell her that Governor of River State is investing in a project she tells you that he should not have done that, he should have used the money to invest in already existing facilities in Lagos.
You tell her your Governor is doing great things she knocks it down saying nobody should recognise the eforts of any politician while the next moment she is glorifying Fashola.

I think he’s just an idealist who has lost his sense of belonging. His likes wouldn’t have been able to survive in this Country and the only way to convince himself that he can is to hide wherever he’s hiding and condemn anything he can. It’s pathetic.
Re: A Question For Igbos Looking For Biafra by Kobojunkie: 2:36am On Jul 08, 2009
Ujujoan:

I think he’s just an idealist who has lost his sense of belonging. His likes wouldn’t have been able to survive in this Country and the only way to convince himself that he can is to hide wherever he’s hiding and condemn anything he can. It’s pathetic.

Roflmao!!!

huh roflmao!!!
Re: A Question For Igbos Looking For Biafra by fayahsoul: 12:07am On Aug 17, 2009
Loss of property will be the price the igbo vagabond would have to pay for liberation.

It will be an experience that will teach them to develop their homes first before chasing profit in other inhospitable foreign lands.

But of course biafrans will put up a good fight by every means for either compensation or protection of foreign assets in nigeria. However if all efforts fail, ndigbo are very resilient. . .they will quickly shake it off and bounce back as usual. no shaking.

Ndigbo to the east! Biafra is a must. If your not down with the movement then stay away in enslavement.

Nigeria gbakwa oku
Re: A Question For Igbos Looking For Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 12:39am On Aug 17, 2009
OYB_MEND

Re: A Question For Igbos Looking For Biafra
« #127 on: July 07, 2009, 03:16 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRUE!!
Re: A Question For Igbos Looking For Biafra by udezue(m): 7:08am On Aug 17, 2009
Afaukwu,

I see nothing wrong with having non Igbos as part of Biafra. One thing for sure is that Edo, Itserkiri, Urhobo can never be part of Biafra. They can be in Nigeria, follow Yoruba or have their own republic. Don't need all that drama please but if they want to join fine. I see no reason why they should even think the average Biafran is concerned about em joining.

Biafra containing Ijaw, Igbo, Efik-Oron-Ibibios, and Ogoni is sustainable and will be workable if its people act right. Lets not forget that Ijaw and Akwaibom/Cross Rivers ppl played major role in Biafra.

Igbo the largest group.

Ijaw and Ibibio-Efik folks are about the same size in population

Ogoni the smallest group.

Its well balanced.

I am of Ibibio decent and my people dey go with Biafra jare.
Re: A Question For Igbos Looking For Biafra by aljharem(m): 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2010
igbos can leave, but port harcount and niger delta is not BIAFRA period.
Re: A Question For Igbos Looking For Biafra by ezeagu(m): 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2010
alj harem:

Come, why are you looking for trobuul?
Re: A Question For Igbos Looking For Biafra by chyz1: 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2010
alj harem:

Was this necessary? And whats up with the arab name[b]?[/b]
Re: A Question For Igbos Looking For Biafra by aljharem(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2010
Re: A Question For Igbos Looking For Biafra by vicenzo(m): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2010
I have always wondered why nigeria wil not allow for an igbo president,i have always thought it was because of the fear of seccesion but after reading bialegends post,i have come to know that it is because of fear of having a level playground,because an igbo man at the helm wil ensure that, and when the play ground is level,igbos tend to dominate,ask eucharia uche.
Re: A Question For Igbos Looking For Biafra by autoKay: 7:10am On Feb 11, 2013
I have always read comments in this forum. I hv never cared to contribute. I discovered that due to the internet and world been a global village, people sit in their homes to comment about people and areas the know nothing about.

I am a Igbo man and also live the east. The closest town to Port Harcourt is Aba. Its less than 30mins drive. A village called Egbema is in both imo and rivers state. No demarcation no border. There is no border between Ngwa people and Akwa Ibom.

If you want to shop in Akwa Ibom, then Aba is your destination. We have IkotEkpene-Aba Rd, IkotEkpene-Umuahia Rd, Aba-Ph, Owerri-ph and a whole lot of them. None of these roads is more than 40kms. Just to a buy a shirt one can move from ph to aba. Its close. Very very close.

If the Niger-Delta is Akwa-Ibom and Rivers, I don't know where the border will be from imo and abia.

Igbo is a majority Group in the SS as it stands today. The ijaws and others have every right not to be Biafrans but as it stands today it is impossible to separate the east from the Niger-Delta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others / Alhaji Shehu Shagari, The Best Civlian President And Head Of State Of Nigeria / Throw-back: See Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Campaign Photos In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.