Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,435 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

The Names She Calls You When She Knows Valentine Is Next Sunday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Names She Calls You When She Knows Valentine Is Next Sunday (1233 Views)

Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer / Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Names She Calls You When She Knows Valentine Is Next Sunday by Emaimo: 11:32am On Feb 10, 2016
The names she calls you when she knows Valentine is at the corner

Re: The Names She Calls You When She Knows Valentine Is Next Sunday by myvic70(m): 11:36am On Feb 10, 2016
God sent
Re: The Names She Calls You When She Knows Valentine Is Next Sunday by Emac34: 11:36am On Feb 10, 2016
Booked space
Re: The Names She Calls You When She Knows Valentine Is Next Sunday by cyberhike(m): 11:38am On Feb 10, 2016
for only you?? cheesy grin
Re: The Names She Calls You When She Knows Valentine Is Next Sunday by Emmatdayo(m): 11:38am On Feb 10, 2016
"in FALZ voice" it will not work grin
Re: The Names She Calls You When She Knows Valentine Is Next Sunday by Synzu(m): 11:39am On Feb 10, 2016
Valentine is "next" sunday?? undecided

Bro are you living in the north-pole undecided
Re: The Names She Calls You When She Knows Valentine Is Next Sunday by Ifakiland(m): 11:39am On Feb 10, 2016
broke gal.
Re: The Names She Calls You When She Knows Valentine Is Next Sunday by chynie: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2016
Devil is a liar
Re: The Names She Calls You When She Knows Valentine Is Next Sunday by DEXTROVERT: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2016
lol
Re: The Names She Calls You When She Knows Valentine Is Next Sunday by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 10, 2016
grin grin lol who will be my val??
Re: The Names She Calls You When She Knows Valentine Is Next Sunday by kellz0(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2016
Soo val is next sunday No wönder ada called me and we talked for 1:02mins with her card
Re: The Names She Calls You When She Knows Valentine Is Next Sunday by kellz0(m): 11:51am On Feb 10, 2016
nickkylawve:
i wanted to say me until i saw "ask me for account detail" grin btw HBD in advance
Re: The Names She Calls You When She Knows Valentine Is Next Sunday by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2016
kellz0:
i wanted to say me until i saw "ask me for account detail" grin btw HBD in advance
hmm undecided lol thanks tho grin
Re: The Names She Calls You When She Knows Valentine Is Next Sunday by Amiano(m): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2016
nickkylawve:

I was abt raising up my hand to say i bt wen i saw d requested code i said get behind me u satan

Na joke oh

1 Like

Re: The Names She Calls You When She Knows Valentine Is Next Sunday by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Amiano:

I was abt raising up my hand to say i bt wen i saw d requested code i said get behind me u satan

Na joke oh
lol grin u go fear val tongue
Re: The Names She Calls You When She Knows Valentine Is Next Sunday by Amiano(m): 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
nickkylawve:
lol grin u go fear val tongue

HBD in advance
Re: The Names She Calls You When She Knows Valentine Is Next Sunday by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Amiano:

HBD in advance
thanks bae
Re: The Names She Calls You When She Knows Valentine Is Next Sunday by Amiano(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
nickkylawve:
thanks bae

U ar welc swthrt bt i must admit i'm impressed, i said dis same tin to a gal sumtym ago n she finished my life wit insult
Re: The Names She Calls You When She Knows Valentine Is Next Sunday by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Amiano:

U ar welc swthrt bt i must admit i'm impressed, i said dis same tin to a gal sumtym ago n she finished my life wit insult
really? undecided
Re: The Names She Calls You When She Knows Valentine Is Next Sunday by Amiano(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
nickkylawve:
really? undecided

Yeah

(1) (Reply)

My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? / Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.