Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Why Guys Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Cheat (2169 Views)

Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Guys Cheat by Tranngirls(f): 5:01am On Jul 05, 2009
Ladies check out this video and tell me what you think? It was shown to me by my boyfriend. what do u think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIcxwA5n0hU
Re: Why Guys Cheat by puskin: 6:06am On Jul 05, 2009
Cos p***y just ain't enuff
Re: Why Guys Cheat by Tranngirls(f): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2009
really but the more pussy you get the more you spend me and i know you guys dont like to spend your money
Re: Why Guys Cheat by C2H5OH(f): 6:44am On Jul 05, 2009
Guys cheat, girls cheat too. Men cheat. Women cheat.

The grass is green. Anything else new under the sun ?
Re: Why Guys Cheat by oyinda3(f): 7:30am On Jul 05, 2009
lol did ur boyfriend cheat or is he trying to tell u something?
just avoid the ones that look like they have testosterone oozing out of their pores. ex.if they're too hairy, muscular etc.  undecided
Re: Why Guys Cheat by walestar(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2009
Even the world itself is full of Cheat,big shit
Re: Why Guys Cheat by Tranngirls(f): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2009
We all know why women cheat, which is in case most of you dont know is when they feel emotional not connected to their partner or they dont see him as their hero anymore
Re: Why Guys Cheat by Romeo4real(m): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2009
We all know why women cheat, which is in case most of you dont know is when they feel emotional not connected to their partner or they dont see him as their hero anymore
Bull bleeping shit! Women really believe if they spout this nonsense long enough, it will be accepted.
Re: Why Guys Cheat by sweetpie23: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2009
guys cheat because some women lie
Re: Why Guys Cheat by NegroNtns(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2009
Who is this asking why guys cheat?

This is like asking why do women nurse babies. . . it is instinctive, right? Women have a hormone designed for nurturing life. Men do not cheat. . . we just have a hormone designed for multiplying and our instinct drive us to copulate with multiple egg-laden agents. It is not self-driven, it is nature at work. Hope I answered your question.
Re: Why Guys Cheat by C2H5OH(f): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Who is this asking why guys cheat?

This is like asking why do women nurse babies. . . it is instinctive, right? Women have a hormone designed for nurturing life. Men do not cheat. . . we just have a hormone designed for multiplying and our instinct drive us to copulate with multiple egg-laden agents. It is not self-driven, it is nature at work. Hope I answered your question.
Lol this is by far one of the dumbest things I've read. Dumb but funny.
Re: Why Guys Cheat by NegroNtns(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2009
On another website with similar question, I gave the exact answer as I did here. . .and couple of people told me I have lost my damn mind. . .

I'd take your comment as polite.
Re: Why Guys Cheat by Archilles(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2009
Tranngirls:

What??!!! Are you kidding me? Women cheat (big time as well) even when they are connected emotionally to their partners with a mooring rope and even when their partners are supermen.

Like most pple responded, guys cheat, gals cheat. I dont know why the fuss is always about guys cheating.
Re: Why Guys Cheat by Tranngirls(f): 4:07am On Jul 06, 2009
A woman will never cheat on her guy if she is emotional connected to the guy except if she is a drug addict or a nymphomaniac. Please guys try and understand your woman or women and girls try and understand your man or men
Re: Why Guys Cheat by 190: 4:57am On Jul 06, 2009
na wa o
wahala on our land
Re: Why Guys Cheat by aomom(m): 6:51am On Jul 06, 2009
Guyz cheat coz u galz are terrible asin 4king teribble when yor bf satisfies u wiv every thing u still cheat
Re: Why Guys Cheat by Tranngirls(f): 6:58am On Jul 06, 2009
I agree with you to some degree
Re: Why Guys Cheat by Gabry(f): 7:03am On Jul 06, 2009
When a person cheat, it is both to be blame at or the person cheating has an attitude problem. Am tired to explain further so I hope you boys and girl get what I mean! wink
Re: Why Guys Cheat by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2009
Because Human Nature is Insatiable!
Re: Why Guys Cheat by deeplo(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2009
@
Negro_Ntns, peeps might think you are nut but am sure you are the bum. y cant we always reason for once? men and women are created uniquely and for a specific functions and roles. With what you said, i think we all need to at least look deep into your words and draw a meaningful line from it. Men are born to MULTIPLY ANY READILY OR NON READILY AGENT WITH OR WITHOUT INTENT. END OF STORY
Re: Why Guys Cheat by Romeo4real(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2009
A woman will never cheat on her guy if she is emotional connected to the guy except if she is a drug addict or a nymphomaniac. Please guys try and understand your woman or women and girls try and understand your man or men
@Tranngirl - Ok, so now you have added some more. The women who cheat are (1) Those with no emotional connection to their men, (2) Nymphomaniacs, (3) Druggies. What next? Manic depressives, Schizophrenics, Migraine sufferers? Where shd the list end? And the men who cheat? Well i guess they r just plain randy.
What foolish comments!
Re: Why Guys Cheat by sexylogan(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2009
cool

Pu**y is everywhere, that's y. nympho pu**y, expensiv pu**y, g/f pu**y. it's evrywhere.

i hate it wen girls bit*ch about their guys cheating. what else do they expect us to do?

can u imagine eating only rice everyday for the rest of ur life? angry
Re: Why Guys Cheat by origina9ja(f): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2009
see as peep dey give people excuse to cheat
nawa oo
Re: Why Guys Cheat by biola44: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2009
:d ;d
Re: Why Guys Cheat by Tranngirls(f): 3:42am On Jul 07, 2009
Romeo4real
I am not a man so dont know why men cheat to a degree so if you have more insight on that please share because i am glad to learn, i dont want my man to cheat on man but if we lose that emotional connection then anything can happen. Personal i think all a guy needs is a girl that is there for him when he is down and f**k his brains out, cook for him (if he cant cook),celebrate with him in the days joy comes into his life, if he likes sports watch it with him and give him space to have fun with his friends who were where before you (the girl).
Well this is my opinion and what i do, what do you do??
Re: Why Guys Cheat by TheSeeker(m): 4:14am On Jul 07, 2009
Sickening! I'll make another thread to deliberate more on this and not only centered on guys
Re: Why Guys Cheat by 009kk: 4:36am On Jul 07, 2009
guyz cheat, gurls cheat. to the question Why Guys Cheat? i cheat on my gf only when she provokes me and we have little misunderstanding. but the thing is that the gurls i sleep with also have boyfriends. so why are they sleeping with me when they have boy friends. to the poster, let me say 80% of guyz cheat and 70% of gurls cheat full stop
Re: Why Guys Cheat by Tranngirls(f): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2009
009KK
Which calculator or what equation did you use to come up with that Figures, please i will love to know
Re: Why Guys Cheat by sexybabes(f): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2009
Guys cheat bcz they are guys. No other explanation, only them knows what's going on in that dirty little mind of theirs.

Tranngirls:

Romeo4real
    I am not a man so dont know why men cheat to a degree so if you have more insight on that please share because i am glad to learn, i dont want my man to cheat on man but if we lose that emotional connection then anything can happen. Personal i think all a guy needs is a girl that is there for him when he is down and f**k his brains out, cook for him (if he cant cook),celebrate with him in the days joy comes into his life, if he likes sports watch it with him and give him space to have fun with his friends who were where before you (the girl).
Well this is my opinion and what i do, what do you do??
If he wants to cheat he will my dear even if you do all those you mentioned, no guarantees.
Re: Why Guys Cheat by whitelexi(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2009
A man cheats when a woman has proved to be a failure in her role.
Re: Why Guys Cheat by Tranngirls(f): 3:47am On Jul 08, 2009
Well it is easy to say everyone cheats and leave it like that, that is what everyone does right.
No one wants to work and get results, we just want to get results without working right.
Re: Why Guys Cheat by richo2: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2009
guys cheat cus wen u bang the same hole 40times it kindov starts tasting like rancid beef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There A Nice Way Of Of Saying It's Over Without Hurting Her! / Am I Really Sleeping With My Friend's Wife? / 50 Romantic Things To Do For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.