Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,005 members, 7,956,724 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

Why Guys Cheat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Cheat (2170 Views)

Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Cheat by Gentlelady(f): 9:04am On Jul 08, 2009
Guys cheat cos they are guys! Its in them.
Re: Why Guys Cheat by Romeo4rea1: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2009
Duplicate post
Re: Why Guys Cheat by Romeo4rea1: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2009
I am not a man so dont know why men cheat to a degree so if you have more insight on that please share because i am glad to learn, i dont want my man to cheat on man but if we lose that emotional connection then anything can happen. Personal i think all a guy needs is a girl that is there for him when he is down and f**k his brains out, cook for him (if he cant cook),celebrate with him in the days joy comes into his life, if he likes sports watch it with him and give him space to have fun with his friends who were where before you (the girl).
Well this is my opinion and what i do, what do you do?Huh?

@Tranngirl - There is no single reason why people (Guys/Girls) cheat. Infidelity is caused by a myriad of complex reasons, sometimes influenced by culture, environment, religion, personality of the person, and the choices they make.
All you can do, is to mitigate the circumstances than can lead to cheating. this offers no guarantee, but will reduce the risk.

- An unhappy home will lead to a man not wanting to be at home. This in turn will lead to him going out to friends to bars, nightclubs etc. In these places, there are temptations, and its just a matter of time before he succumbs.

- A stressful wife will also lead a man to eventually seek solace and comfort elsewhere - preferably in the arms of another woman.

- Be attractive and entice your man. This does not mean he will stop looking at other women outside, or stop finding them attractive, but it will definitely reduce his motivation to take things to the next step.

- Even if he can cook, cook for him. Accept this as ur responsibility and duty. This gives him another reason to appreciate you, and will make him think twice about cheating. Whilst a man can cheat on any woman (good/bad), we definitely take more pleasure, and have less remorse in cheating on women who we think deserve it.

- Support him in his endeavours. Show him its "ride till we die". Men DO appreciate these things. Let him know, through ur actions, not just word, that u are always there for him.

- Attend to his sexual need selflessly - Whilst keeping ur self-respect. Trust me. This goes a long way. It'll stop him from fantasising about stuff he is not getting from you.
Re: Why Guys Cheat by Romeo4rea1: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2009
duplicate
Re: Why Guys Cheat by Youngpo413: 5:16am On Nov 27, 2014
Tranngirls:
Romeo4real
I am not a man so dont know why men cheat to a degree so if you have more insight on that please share because i am glad to learn, i dont want my man to cheat on man but if we lose that emotional connection then anything can happen. Personal i think all a guy needs is a girl that is there for him when he is down and f**k his brains out, cook for him (if he cant cook),celebrate with him in the days joy comes into his life, if he likes sports watch it with him and give him space to have fun with his friends who were where before you (the girl).
Well this is my opinion and what i do, what do you do??

if you like fuckkk his brains out,cook for him,be there always bla bla bla...he will still cheat...
Re: Why Guys Cheat by Youngpo413: 5:17am On Nov 27, 2014
009kk:
guyz cheat, gurls cheat. to the question Why Guys Cheat? i cheat on my gf only when she provokes me and we have little misunderstanding. but the thing is that the gurls i sleep with also have boyfriends. so why are they sleeping with me when they have boy friends. to the poster, let me say 80% of guyz cheat and 70% of gurls cheat full stop

GBAM

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Lady Ask U Out: / Am I Really Sleeping With My Friend's Wife? / 50 Romantic Things To Do For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.