Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

Am I Really Sleeping With My Friend's Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Really Sleeping With My Friend's Wife? (2169 Views)

Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi / Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Really Sleeping With My Friend's Wife? by adelola(m): 2:20am On Feb 14, 2010
WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SHARE WITH YOU IS A TRUE STORY.

I HAD A FRIEND WHOM I TRUSTED WITH ALL MY HEART SOUL. YOU KNOW, WE WINE AND DINE TOGETHER. BUT I DID NOT KNOW THAT HE HAS SOMETHING UP AGAINST ME ALL THIS WHILE.

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED WAS THAT THERE WAS A DAY HE TRAVELLED. AND I NORMALLY DO VISIT HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN JUST TO SEE THEIR WELL BEING.

BUT WHEN HE CAME BACK HE ACCUSES HIS WIFE OF FLIRTING WITH ME AND ALL THAT AND THAT SOME OF HIS NEIGHBOURS TOLD HIM. THOUGH HE DID NON CONFRONT ME, BUT HE STOPPED TALKING TO ME ALTOGETHER AND THE HIS WIFE TRY TO DENY IT, THE SHE PUT HERSELF INTO TROUBLES.
Re: Am I Really Sleeping With My Friend's Wife? by ogb5(m): 2:43am On Feb 14, 2010
spill the beans, you post says very little
Re: Am I Really Sleeping With My Friend's Wife? by OBLONG(m): 2:43am On Feb 14, 2010
ok ?! undecided undecided
Re: Am I Really Sleeping With My Friend's Wife? by bubugul(f): 2:55am On Feb 14, 2010
your post has no origin or base
Re: Am I Really Sleeping With My Friend's Wife? by biolabee(m): 10:54am On Feb 14, 2010
mugu, kiss kiss kiss
Re: Am I Really Sleeping With My Friend's Wife? by OBLONG(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2010
no u're not sleeping with your friend's wife. BTW, stop spending time with someone else's wife. Maybe this woman talks about you a lot to her husband----- and stop visiting too!
Re: Am I Really Sleeping With My Friend's Wife? by H2O2: 11:34am On Feb 14, 2010
If you have to ask this silly question I'm afraid you already know the answer.

But we'll pretend that you're not sleeping with her.  Let's say you were only "lying next to her or on top of her".
Re: Am I Really Sleeping With My Friend's Wife? by chelseabmw(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2010
useless thread without a foundation
Re: Am I Really Sleeping With My Friend's Wife? by 190: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2010
^^

or basement~

(1) (Reply)

Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money / Nah Ashewo Dis Virgin All Naija Guys / Relationship Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.