Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. (2134 Views)

REF -I Need A Wife Not A Girlfriend -lets Hookup ( WIFE FOUND ) / I Live In The U.s And Need A Wife Not A Girlfriend / Wanting To Get Help, But Not Being Able To Ask For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by coupeboy(m): 2:14am On Apr 06, 2012
Hello fellows, i have been married since 2008 till date and my wife hasn't been able to give me a child. By God's grace we have done all the recommended test,and d result is still same thing. As a result of the resent test we did,we were placed on sum supplements tabs which we are now taking. B4 we got married, we dated for 2yrs and den tie the nut. Throughout dat dating period she took in only once. The prob now is: WHY IS THE PREGNANCY NOT COMING Pls i need ur candid inputs. No insult. God bless u as u do.
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by Onegai(f): 7:42am On Apr 06, 2012
Ooh, this is a big one. I believe in spiritual and physical solutions. So, commit to prayer, but don't start running from church to church. Find a reputable person of spiritual strength (mine isn't a pastor, as I don't trust most pastors) and ask for help and counselling. She had an abortion, that's a big no-no. So ask for forgiveness for that. Then, stop the tests. Both of you relax. Pregnancy is a mental thing too, if the body is stressed, it misbehaves (I have 3 doctors in my family and I hear them give this advise to women). My bestie's mum waited 13 years in marriage, then had 3 kids without any help immediately after, my other friend's mum 10years. It was when she left her stressful marriage she got pregnant 4times. So relax, stop trying for a baby, just make love for love's sake. Also, look into adoption. My other bestie and her sis are adopted, the way they love their mum, youl can't tell and yes, they know their biological mum. A parent is the person who raised a child, not the person who birthed the child. My prayers are with you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2012
^^ well said. In addition let ur wife know you love her and no matter what you are on her side, help her to banish all her fears, help her to relax.
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by omega25red(m): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2012
Poster

so from what you wrote, seems like your wife has been the focus of al the tests correct? well you also might want to get tested. could be that your sperm count is low or your sperm cells are not living long enough to inceminate the egg. Also you guys need to just take it easy because if a doctor has yet to mention a problem with her repoductive system then it will happen just be easy.
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by coupeboy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
Thanks bro....
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by coupeboy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
andromida: ^^ well said. In addition let ur wife know you love her and no matter what you are on her side, help her to banish all her fears, help her to relax.

Thanks my bro...
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
All I knw & which I am certain of with great & deep conviction is that its God & only God that giveth children.

However, we av 2 take responsibility for certain tins. 1) I hope she dint av complications wen she took in 1nce? That bin answered, theres nothin prayers cnt do. Pray more, adopt, b happy, run tests on urself too, stop taking sugar, take more of fruits, give unto children, lov ur wife, b strong.

More importantly, giv ur life to Christ. Im not a deep bornagain but I know convincingly that the fastest way to gettin results in life is Christ. If u dnt av the child yet God may also b savin u from disaster.

Remember the family that died in dana crash... RIP to their souls ***GOD GIVES U STRENGTH THOSE WHO LOST FAMILY*** so my bro appreciate God finally. I can see ur child. Receive it.

To be a partner of Me2U FOUNDATION where our vision is to help the societal outcasts, u can PM me in faith.
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by Mynd44: 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2012
Why disturb yourself? Did you marry your wife cos you wanna spend the rest of your life with her or cos you wanted kids? Cos if you wanted kids, you could have stayed unmarried and had children. Adopt if you are so impatient
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by LaParisienne(f): 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
Mynd_44: Why disturb yourself? Did you marry your wife cos you wanna spend the rest of your life with her or cos you wanted kids? Cos if you wanted kids, you could have stayed unmarried and had children. Adopt if you are so impatient

There's something about you that's really intriguing me lately. I hope you are truly a gentleman like you portray in your posts. Your wife will have a whole lotta fun.
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 28, 2012
Just be happy..there are worst tinz than not having a child.
But one thing is certain..you're definitely gonna have children..its just time.
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by Mynd44: 12:13am On Oct 28, 2012
La Parisienne:

There's something about you that's really intriguing me lately. I hope you are truly a gentleman like you portray in your posts. Your wife will have a whole lotta fun.
I just realised that most people here need to start hearing the truth. This is me and I do hope my wife have fun cos I intend to
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by deshclones(m): 12:21am On Oct 28, 2012
La Parisienne:

Nne tread with caution...dis is d same way sexkillz started...here is NL where most people live fake lives..thanx

@op...hate to say this but mynd is right..enjoy ur wife nd pray..God is still working wonders..all d best man.
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 28, 2012
Its just manipulation, and GOD is a merciful Father. He comands you to be fruitful and multiply, so not even your wife,you or your bodies can disobey Him, a friend had similar issues and the wife gave birth april this year after GOD intervened. GOD will intervene, and I can show you how. GODSPEED
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by Mynd44: 12:25am On Oct 28, 2012
deshclones:

Nne tread with caution...dis is d same way sexkillz started...here is NL where most people live fake lives..thanx

@op...hate to say this but mynd is right..enjoy ur wife nd pray..God is still working wonders..all d best man.
Thank you sir. At least we agree on this one
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by LaParisienne(f): 12:42am On Oct 28, 2012
deshclones:

Thanks for the heads up man. Yeah most people here are fake without a doubt, and I really don't care about them. But I like Mynd's orientation and I think he's real, no hard feelings.

Maybe it's because he sound's like someone dear to me.
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by MissCorrection: 12:42am On Oct 28, 2012
coupe-boy:
Hello fellows, i have been married since 2008 till date and my wife hasn't been able to give me a child. By God's grace we have done all the recommended test,and d result is still same thing. As a result of the resent test we did,we were placed on sum supplements tabs which we are now taking. B4 we got married, we dated for 2yrs and den tie the nut. Throughout dat dating period she took in only once. The prob now is: WHY IS THE PREGNANCY NOT COMING Pls i need ur candid inputs. No insult. God bless u as u do.

Then tied
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 28, 2012
Did she have an abortion when you were dating?

How old is she?

coupe-boy:

andromida is a female and you said "thanks bro" to her smiley
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by KINGwax(m): 6:41am On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Why disturb yourself? Did you marry your wife cos you wanna spend the rest of your life with her or cos you wanted kids? Cos if you wanted kids, you could have stayed unmarried and had children. Adopt if you are so impatient
okay, as expected. Sexkillz wld have given d same hypocritical advice as this. How does ds make sense? Why deceive yourself? We all cld say dt, but we knw we never prayed for dt. You're not thinkin straight. You're being fooled by the wannabe-white-man attitude dt ravages d whole black nation now. Have u ever experienced d joy of having a little one bounce on you and wake u in the morning with her tiny voice of 'daddy'? Have u ever wish she ignorantly stained your lovely shirt while smiling satisfactorily?
If u don't, i knw your wife will want dt. When i was stupidly small, i also said the same, but in a while, i knw i won't kill my wife if she didn't conceive, i knw i will try and pretend it aint hurting by tellin her i didn't marry her cos of d kids, i knw i'll suggest adoption. But hey mydn, the saint of nairaland, i won't stop prayin for a child. Will u?
You'll disappoint me if u do, cos u might not necessarily need one. My prayer for u is to find it difficult to get one. Let's see how u cope. I biliv you aint trying to ingratiate, cos if u were, u already got yourself a foolish and ignorant fan...>>>see a foolish comment below
La Parisienne:

if you're done deceivin yourself, u might want to wake now. Reality beckons!
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by here: 6:45am On Oct 28, 2012
would have been nice if you had given us the details of the results so those who had seen instances can advice,trust me Nigerians have seen alot.
I like to end by asking,has anyone seen the burden on the wife who wants a baby? drives certain men nuts, and you dnt blame her in this part of the world where gas cooker has better regard even by her fellow women.
Since we dnt knw wat ur results say,try to relax and stop trying to get pregnant.Take a vacation and rekindle the flame.
Also consider your accomodation and city of residence(seen instances where a change to a better and more clean residence did the magic as she became relaxed enough)
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by Mynd44: 6:47am On Oct 28, 2012
I wonder why you are having an erectîon over one comment. That is my opinion of the matter and that ie what I stand by. All those things you mentioned can still be enjoyed by an adopted kid na. If you want to enjoy the joys of having an intact, you can adopt an 9 month old baby if that will make you happy.
I don't see how my opinion makes me fake. That is what I believe in, I was brought up like that and I ain't about to drop that any time soon. If you think people who adopt their kids are not happy, maybe you should call the mothers of Tinubu and Taribo West and ask them
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by KINGwax(m): 6:54am On Oct 28, 2012
deshclones:

why pray Sir, when mynd was right? He practically wouldn't be needing a child, cos according to him, it aint a priority. Well sorry, it is. It might jes be somethin we don't have power over, so we might have to live with it without hurtin ourselves. But in mynd's theory, there's no need to pray, because i biliv he married his wife to be with her forever without kids. Let's stop deceivin ourselves, for better for worse aint a child's play. For better is much more better than worse.
Having said dt, i biliv we're ignoring somethings here...
I knw i'm also a victim of agreein to abortion, but i pray it won't affect me. The OP said she got pregnant once, what happened to it while courting? I biliv it was aborted. With what? Drug, D&C, concortion? Cos these things are all bad, no matter the one we thought is good. Like i said, i'm also i victim. But we seriously might have offended God(if u biliv in one), or the potential child we murdered(u might want to deceive yourself by saying it's not murder).
I pray your prayers are answered. I pray it happens 'soonest'.
I feel wot you're going through. Say to yourself alwys, 'it is well'. Thank you.
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by KINGwax(m): 7:02am On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44: I wonder why you are having an erectîon over one comment. That is my opinion of the matter and that ie what I stand by. All those things you mentioned can still be enjoyed by an adopted kid na. If you want to enjoy the joys of having an intact, you can adopt an 9 month old baby if that will make you happy.
I don't see how my opinion makes me fake. That is what I believe in, I was brought up like that and I ain't about to drop that any time soon. If you think people who adopt their kids are not happy, maybe you should call the mothers of Tinubu and Taribo West and ask them
oh, i see. So they were happy? U really don't have to compare people, i hope u knw dt? I pray u don't use other ladies as example for yours. Don't forget, everyone's got a secret.
Now listen up mynd..
1. If i use my ability to make children for money, then i'll be happy to adopt.
2. If i lost my womb during a foolish abortion, i won't mind adopting too.
3. If become impotent or infertile, and av been tryin to no avail, then i won't mind too. Time is going.
4. If i don't want i child of my own, i'll be happy to adopt one too..
But mynd...
If i'm perfectly okay with my wife, i will be worried if i knw i had no choice but to adopt. It's very depressing when u see things go wrong without reasons. Pls stop talkin of me havin errection over your comment as if u ever had one!
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by Mynd44: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2012
Look, you wanna hold on to your opinions, fine. If you won't be comfortable adopting, that's totally your business not mine. I have a family member who did and she and her husband are happy with it.
No one came crying or anything. The beauty of life is that we can all choose different paths cos happiness is subjective. You choose you path to happiness and I will choose mine.
This topic ain't about my choice/would be choice, it is about the OP asking for what to do. I dropped my opinion and I waltzed out. If you wanna talk about adoption, open a thread and I will be happy to drop my opinions about it too. This thread is not about me.
Or is it that its the fact that I seem so calm and undisturbed about my comment that is affecting you? Cos seriously, I don't get it
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by omiobo: 7:32am On Oct 28, 2012
Today is sunday so let me sound like a pastor.
Brother,you see,in every condition you find yourself give thanks. Put your worries aside and lean not on your own understand,have faith in God. It took God years to prepare Hannah's womb for Samuel.
Rejoice in the Lord because God is preparing your wife's womb for a great child. Fear not,show love and caring to your wife.
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by xynerise: 7:38am On Oct 28, 2012
@Since you said she has been pregnant before then there is still hope. But this can be an infection. But God is the ultimate. Call on him
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by k2039: 8:05am On Oct 28, 2012
omiobo: Today is sunday so let me sound like a pastor.
Brother,you see,in every condition you find yourself give thanks. Put your worries aside and lean not on your own understand,have faith in God. It took God years to prepare Hannah's womb for Samuel.
Rejoice in the Lord because God is preparing your wife's womb for a great child. Fear not,show love and caring to your wife.

My pastor just prophesied.

Olorun a ma so agbara yin di otun,Sir.
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by omiobo: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2012
k2039:

My pastor just prophesied.

Olorun a ma so agbara yin di otun,Sir.

Amen!gringrin.
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 28, 2012
KINGwax: okay, as expected. Sexkillz wld have given d same hypocritical advice as this. How does ds make sense? Why deceive yourself? We all cld say dt, but we knw we never prayed for dt. You're not thinkin straight. You're being fooled by the wannabe-white-man attitude dt ravages d whole black nation now. Have u ever experienced d joy of having a little one bounce on you and wake u in the morning with her tiny voice of 'daddy'? Have u ever wish she ignorantly stained your lovely shirt while smiling satisfactorily?
If u don't, i knw your wife will want dt. When i was stupidly small, i also said the same, but in a while, i knw i won't kill my wife if she didn't conceive, i knw i will try and pretend it aint hurting by tellin her i didn't marry her cos of d kids, i knw i'll suggest adoption. But hey mydn, the saint of nairaland, i won't stop prayin for a child. Will u?
You'll disappoint me if u do, cos u might not necessarily need one. My prayer for u is to find it difficult to get one. Let's see how u cope. I biliv you aint trying to ingratiate, cos if u were, u already got yourself a foolish and ignorant fan...>>>see a foolish comment below if you're done deceivin yourself, u might want to wake now. Reality beckons!
1000likes
spot on! But d bolded wasn't necessary. You don't have to curse someone to drive home ur point
MissCorrection:

Then tied
hey will you just shut up and drop a sensible comment?! undecided
Ok you corrected d op..but it hasn't added garri to ur foodstore. Mtcheww.. pple don't just know when to derail. Smh
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by Mynd44: 8:34am On Oct 28, 2012
I keep forgetting why this is about my opinion. The OP asked a question, I gave my answer whats wrong with y'all?
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by KINGwax(m): 8:37am On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Look, you wanna hold on to your opinions, fine. If you won't be comfortable adopting, that's totally your business not mine. I have a family member who did and she and her husband are happy with it.
No one came crying or anything. The beauty of life is that we can all choose different paths cos happiness is subjective. You choose you path to happiness and I will choose mine.
This topic ain't about my choice/would be choice, it is about the OP asking for what to do. I dropped my opinion and I waltzed out. If you wanna talk about adoption, open a thread and I will be happy to drop my opinions about it too. This thread is not about me.
Or is it that its the fact that I seem so calm and undisturbed about my comment that is affecting you? Cos seriously, I don't get it
that got me laughing mynd.
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by Mynd44: 8:40am On Oct 28, 2012
KINGwax: that got me laughing mynd.
Well I tried understanding what your problem is with that but I can't. Its my choice and I said/typed that I won't be disturbed about it.
Same thing goes for marrying an older lady or someone with a kid. That's just who and what I am. Can't change that
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by KINGwax(m): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2012
booqee: 1000likes
spot on! But d bolded wasn't necessary. You don't have to curse someone to drive home ur point
i knw. I was being a jerk there. I'm apologizing to mynd there. U see, mynd is an imaginable friend, but a friend i love to attack, like s_killz. I'm not askin him to knw dt, cos i think i'm choosin my friends.
Like i said, i'm apologizin to mynd, i was too foolish there.
By d way, thanks bee. You are a name's sake with my son. I named him bukky cos i want him to be flirt jes like me..lol
but he disappoints me, wanted to be pastor. So he said he wanna be james.
Once again, i pray for d OP to have a breakthrough, i knw how he's feeling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Neva Says He's Sorry / Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! / She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.