Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun (23236 Views)

"Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / "Beef Up Security Around Osinbajo" - Fasehun / Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Utchman1: 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
LordAdam:
I don't like it when people say Nigerians voted PMB. Only 2 regions voted PMB to power. The other two did not fall under the APC spell. We have reiterated our stand with the gubernatorial elections and subsequent ruling.

The regions that voted him should not complain. Let them leave wailing for the two regions that saw the scam from afar.

-Lord

More than you think actually voted for him from your region.

Mr. Fasehun: what we are experiencing now was bound to happen. It was only a matter of time and I believe it would have been worse under GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
This old cow again!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by wristbangle: 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Voting PMB suppose to be a relief for the nation but things are getting tougher.

Also still having GEJ as the president would have been more disaster.

When 2019 comes and this present administration achieve nothing, I will swerve my vote to KOWA party.

Our vote, our power.

APC and PDP are the same!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by OkaOme: 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Some Nigerians are jubilating because the dollar has appreciated to almost N300.
This actually refers to the mallams (B00hari's beloveth brothers) who change dollars. It's one of the many ways B00hari planned to reward them for voting him en mass with their homeless, dirty, leprous almajiri children. And a dollar is not "almost 300 naira". It's "305 now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by wristbangle: 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
ednut1:
Nigeria will only move forward when we realise ApC/pdp have nothing to offer us. Revolution is needed but who wan die

God bless u!
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by OkaOme: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
There's an urgent need now to empower other smaller parties to grow up to APC and PDP standard. These two parties have woefully failed Nigeria. I may jump from PDP to APGA soon for a start. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Ephemmm: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
LordAdam:
I don't like it when people say Nigerians voted PMB. Only 2 regions voted PMB to power. The other two did not fall under the APC spell. We have reiterated our stand with the gubernatorial elections and subsequent ruling.

The regions that voted him should not complain. Let them leave wailing for the two regions that saw the scam from afar.

-Lord

Yeebos and confusion are two inseparable duos that cannot be separated: they are not a Nigerian today, tomorrow they are living in the zoo.

So, what will you call those who voted for PMB, but not from your erosion-affected region hamlets? For your information, those that voted for PMB are called Nigerian, while those who does not vote for him could be regarded as animals living in zoo.

If you doubt it, ask the kanu the most popular Ibo hero ever liveth in Kiri-kiri. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by odomanis: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
If am the founder of wailer committee...
This man isn't qualified to get the wailers form BC he was so fking stupii.d for falling to the buhari scam.
Someone tell this man that APC has used and dumped him for good.
And not all Nigerians voted for Mr.body odour of an incompetent president.

APC is a scam

FASEHUN never supported Buhari and he was open about it. check your facts well.
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by birmingham04: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nigerians got plenty problem, you want PMB to turn Nigeria to Paradise within 7 month . If president Obama his Nigeria president you still going to complain and I can't blame you because 95% of our graduate they are educated illiterate. I know they will complained about PMB because politics is not business as usual. Those who believe that GEJ ruled Nigeria well by the special grace of Almighty God your life will be ruled the way GEJ rule Nigeria. Ingrate generation.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by yommys01(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
This criminal who will soon return yams or go to jail too dey talk.
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
dulux07:
Speak 4 urself, his body language is killing u, cos ur also corrupt.
See blind follower.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by AprokoMan: 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
OkaOme:
There's an urgent need now to empower other smaller parties to grow up to APC and PDP standard. These two parties have woefully failed Nigeria. I may jump from PDP to APGA soon for a start. Nonsense!

yes, APGA or APLP! angry
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Reference(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
ednut1:
Nigeria will only move forward when we realise ApC/pdp have nothing to offer us. Revolution is needed but who wan die

If you continue waking up late like this every morning, you'd be late for school and your grades will suffer....CHANGE THE GAME, NOT THE PLAYERS.
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by danot1030: 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Fasheun is expired an frustrated, he's only suffering from the pain of the relevance he has lost in yoruba land. That is why it is not good to betray the people that trust you.
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Ahmeduana(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
This man isn't qualified to get the wailers form BC he was so fking stupii.d for falling to the buhari scam.

APC is a scam
YOU ARE MISTAKING THE MAN FOR SOMEONE ELSE, BECAUSE FASHEUN HAS NEVER FOR ONCE HIDE IS SUPPORT FOR JONATHAN, SO IS NOT A MEMBER OF ZOMBIE JAJANWEED BROOM CARRIERS

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Buhari cannot even managed his own cattle not to talk of managing nigeria.Can't you all saw how malnourished his cattle were when he visited them last year?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Iko5000: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wetin happen to body odour grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Iko5000: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Zombie alert .
danot1030:
Fasheun is expired an frustrated, he's only suffering from the pain of the relevance he has lost in yoruba land. That is why it is not good to betray the people that trust you.
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Coldfeets: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
birmingham04:
Nigerians got plenty problem, you want PMB to turn Nigeria to Paradise within 7 month . If president Obama his Nigeria president you still going to complain and I can't blame you because 95% of our graduate they are educated illiterate. I know they will complained about PMB because politics is not business as usual. Those who believe that GEJ ruled Nigeria well by the special grace of Almighty God your life will be ruled the way GEJ rule Nigeria. Ingrate generation.

Don't mind them. Maybe they think Buhari is another way of saying magician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
Pheals:
The rewards are this sir : decrease in naira value

Electricity bill increase

Paying rent bill in aso rock(to who? )

130naira feeding fee for prisoners

Kerosene litre amount increase
And lot more .......I just politicians especially "awon ole alagbada "
LMAO
Gworo policies

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
I concur #A1
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Sike(m): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
Buari dey fall my mind aswear

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
Buhari is currently performing far below all expectations. but if PMB was the price we had to pay to kick Jonathan out, then ill term it fair! GEJ's government was a walking nightmare!!! the worst ever

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by bettercreature(m): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Did you expect him to say the truth? Fasehun and Gani Adams collected 6 billion naira from GEJ claiming they have 5 million OPC member

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Nicur: 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
Zombies will call this guy IPOB or tag him wailer!! just watch and see!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by iretiland: 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
alcmene:
Founder of the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC), Dr. Frederick Fasehun, has bemoaned the present state of the nation under President Muhammadu Buhari, saying Nigerians are not getting the reward for voting the president and his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) into office.
Speaking in an interview, Fasehun who said Buhari’s body language has failed said he (Buhari) was able to instill fear into Nigerians during his rule as Head of state because of the fear Nigerians have for the military.
“Nigerians who cheered the president before the elections are now jeering him because things have gone from bad to worse.

“I think Buhari’s body language is no longer working. He was lucky to have ruled this nation as a soldier and every Nigerian fears the military government. His own military government was particularly dictatorial so we thought maybe now as a civilian president he will bring in good governance and probably change.
But some of us believe leopards don’t change their spots and this is what we are getting”

“We thought Buhari will come in and make everybody smile.
That was why Nigerians cheered him when he was coming in but now we are jeering. Things have to change for the better.
Nigerians must have food on their table, they must be able to pay their house rents.
They will have stable electricity to illuminate their environments, school fees will be paid easily, minimum wage will be paid and so on”.

“But tell me, which of these things I have mentioned have we experienced since Buhari came into office? It may sound like criticizing him but we are actually telling him that so far, not so good”.
“He still has more than three years to go so there is plenty of time for him to change. I am happy that the leaders of this country that have spines are telling those in government that this is not what Nigerians expected”.

“We all know things were bad. We didn’t expect things to be worse. Some Nigerians are jubilating because the dollar has appreciated to almost N300. That clearly shows that there is no improvement in our situation”

Also speaking on the loots recovered by the Buhari administration so far, Fasehun said Nigerians deserve to know how much has been recovered so far and the monies are being spent.

“Daily, we hear that people are returning billions as a result of plea bargaining but Nigerians are not seeing the effect of that money. I believe he will do better if he shows us where this money is being paid and how the money is being spent” he said.

https://www.today.ng/news/national/77231/buharis-body-language-no-longer-effective-fasehun

Fasehun sold whatever atom of integrity he had to an ineffective buffon a long time ago and can not now be taken seriously by any right thinking individual.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by wyqay: 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Buhari govt lack economic view,rather blaming past leaders and traveling.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by faridpac2: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2016

APC is a scam
YOUR DAD NA MR BODY ODOUR,SON OF MAD MAN
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by bapullow: 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=LordAdam post=42791877]I don't like it when people say Nigerians voted PMB. Only 2 regions voted PMB to power. The other two did not fall under the APC spell. We have reiterated our stand with the gubernatorial elections and subsequent ruling.

-Lord[/quote

I agree with u and SS/SE will never smile villa again I hope it's continues like dis as u guys wants. PDP belong to SS/SE while APC belong northern and Yoruba land.
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by 247notire(m): 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Obatala7Kronos:
Shut up Fasehun! You're pained & disappointed because Buhari terminated the pipeline contract awarded to you by the ineffectual buffoon.
What will it cost you to be sincere even if it's just once in ir lifetime? I'm ready to pay the cost for u sef. I'm waiting for one ediot to call IPOB here nw. Animals in the zoo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Become Africa's Money-losing Machine - Forbes Magazine / FG Arraigns Miyetti Allah Leader, Bello Bodejo For Terrorism / Edo Police Commissioner, Adeoye Sacked For Secretly Meeting With The Igbinedions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.