Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun (23111 Views)

"Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / "Beef Up Security Around Osinbajo" - Fasehun / Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by gorecwears(m): 1:27am On Feb 11, 2016
One of my Hausa customers was complaining bitterly about the high cost of products,i now shouted Sai Baba!! He angrily looked at me and asked me Sai wetin? Lol
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by koredex4love(m): 5:30am On Feb 11, 2016
ednut1:
Nigeria will only move forward when we realise ApC/pdp have nothing to offer us. Revolution is needed but who wan die

Bless for this your comment.
Our youths are still dummy who hardly see tomorrow coming,until we take onto revolution, there won't be any serious change,the recent happenings in the government has indicated to us ,we are in another firm of the previous government.
Its a pity Nigerians are not ready to die for the betterment of the incoming generation.
Its pathetic that our fathers serves this people ,we children have started serving them,their children have started coming into politics gradually, and before you know it,your children will still stil serve their children.
Nigerians,we need a call,We need to sacrifice.
I am ready to die for my children to live better ...
let kil this old fools,
WE NNED REVOLUTION......
Not PARTY!!!!
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:16am On Feb 11, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Kind you tell the decency he brought because bubu said we're all satanic except him. He's the pope of Nigeria
plss stop misquoting babu just to suit ur self|go and read dt interview again,i mean d printed version of it|secondly where in d world has a nigerians never been convicted b4?pls babu is just a realist|
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by meccuno: 6:41am On Feb 11, 2016
Emekamex:
APC zombies/defenders over to you.
Lolz grin
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Torenzi: 8:58am On Feb 11, 2016
The unfortunate thing about Buhari government is tthat there is no revenue from oil to run the government. OBJ sold oil @ $75 per barell & he was able to save $65 in our external reserves & set up Excess crude Account. Jonathan sold at $120 per barell & emptied our External Reserves & Excess crude Account. So why are u now blaming PMB
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by tritt(m): 9:43am On Feb 11, 2016
Uncle Fash, the body language has spoil kpata kpata.
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by truthisbittar12: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2016
-govt is winning war against terror. better than GEJ 5yrs of terror.
-electiricity supply increases and relatively stable.
-continual dollor devaluation very good as govt will buy dollor
and subsidise it to someone who will import rice, toothpick,
pampers, soaps, vocations and etc.

ppls like u will never see the light of this govt, cos its not ready
to favour any group of ppl no matter hw powerful.
that era of sending money to emirs, obas,chiefs, opc,acf,
spiritualists, malams, pastors etc has past.
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Localamos(m): 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
LordAdam:
I don't like it when people say Nigerians voted PMB. Only 2 regions voted PMB to power. The other two did not fall under the APC spell. We have reiterated our stand with the gubernatorial elections and subsequent ruling.

The regions that voted him should not complain. Let them leave wailing for the two regions that saw the scam from afar.

-Lord

Hey friend, Nigeria is one undivided entity. If Buhari/ APC won the election, then it means Nigeria voted them in - and that's why Buhari is YOUR president. When Jonathan got into power, Nigeria voted him in, and not a selection of people.

If our leaders do fine, then we all benefit. But if they do badly, we all suffer it. So please let's put aside political, ethnic and regional sentiments and demand performance from our leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida / US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy / Shehu Sani: 66 Bodies Buried As Casualties From Bandits Attacks In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.