Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell (3676 Views)

LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by chigoizie7(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
mayonnaise:

Your dignity. Walk away when you see the trend.

Else u wanna play along.
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
OneManLegion:

Of course, Men lie too.
Lying is exclusive to humans; all manner of humans irrespective of gender, race or whatever.
The OP's trying to make it seem like Men are worse liars. I beg to differ.
I, for instance, am a poor liar.
This in bold is a BIG LIE an it make the Op look right.Smh.
I'm kiddin' grin.
I heard you an agree.

1 Like

Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by tritt(m): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
Men lie Women lie....Yo Gotti
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by firstking01(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
There's some truth ta this But I think the hell fire is gon be the same An you don't get there for lien'.
all liars wil end up in heLL undecided
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

Else u wanna play along.

Lol. Play along. Thats what we call relationship grin
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
firstking01:
all liars wil end up in heLL undecided
One thing lands you in he'll not being born again.
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by OneManLegion(m): 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
This in bold is a BIG LIE an it make the Op look right.Smh.
I'm kiddin' grin.
I heard you an agree.
Lol. Lookit you.
You're being a naughty girl...I'll spank you o.
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by firstking01(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
One thing lands you in he'll not being born again.
born again donlt go to hell...only born against go to hell ma'am
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
firstking01:
born again donlt go to hell...only born against go to hell ma'am
What?
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by firstking01(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
What?
born again don't go to hell...only born against go to hell cool
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by chigoizie7(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
mayonnaise:

Lol. Play along. Thats what we call relationship grin

Lolz, just make sure she doesn't "sink" the ship on you.
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Oloniyan(m): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
Guy,you need ta wash yo mouth out with lemon,maybe it'll help with that cussin' grin
Dirty word comin outta dirty b!tch ya know?
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by saraphina(f): 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cutehector:
I wonder d kind of lie Dat ur dad told ur mum. The same lie Dat brought ur ass into dis world.
that was harsh..
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Cutehector(m): 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
saraphina:
that was harsh..
yes, dats why I wrote dat.
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 3:19am On Feb 11, 2016
firstking01:
born again don't go to hell...only born against go to hell cool
I still don't know. But okay.See ya.
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 3:20am On Feb 11, 2016
Oloniyan:

Dirty word comin outta dirty b!tch ya know?
shocked
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 11, 2016
OneManLegion:

Lol. Lookit you.
You're being a naughty girl...I'll spank you o.
No.I don't want that,I'll behave. grin
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by RoyalBlak007: 3:23am On Feb 11, 2016
Girls lie more....
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by OneManLegion(m): 7:32am On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
No.I don't want that,I'll behave. grin
Lol. You'd better.
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 11, 2016
OneManLegion:

Lol. You'd better.
grin
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by firstking01(m): 9:13am On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
I still don't know. But okay.See ya.
hahahaha...you woulda asked me to expatiate cool
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by iykekelvins(m): 9:32am On Feb 11, 2016
Babe ...Did something happen to u recently
Or you're just finding out that we re chronic liars
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 11, 2016
firstking01:
hahahaha...you woulda asked me to expatiate cool
lol. smiley No,please don't.Goodday.
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 11, 2016
chigoizie7:

It's not like you are doing him a favour by opening your legs. Apparently, that is the only reason why u lie about your age, so that you can appear younger in his eyes so as to keep getting the d!ck and d money. If not, why lying in the 1st place?

A woman lie to a man about howmany guys she has fvucked to avert the idea of looking cheap, thus dumping her for another girl, and it also prevents her from enjoying the d!ck and the money too.

Don't tell me ladies don't love sex as much as guys, otherwise, they shouldn't be lying about their age and number of men they ve fvcked.

Men, lie about love and beauty to get one thing and that is SEX(in your own word) they are not even greedy as no only ONE thing they want.

Women lie about many things to get two things, MONEY and SEX (in your word) they are greedy for wanting TWO things.

Who is better, the guy that wants one or the girl that wants TWO?
sorry I'm just seeing this.

A woman does not want sex and money, she wants a serious relationship, it's just unfortunate that most relationships today demand sex from women. She lies about her age because she doesn't want the man to lose interest in her due to her age, same reason she lies about the number of men she has been with. It is the man's demand for sex that makes her give into it not because that's what she wants.
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by firstking01(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
lol. smiley No,please don't.Goodday.
and hw r uwink
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by chigoizie7(m): 11:21am On Feb 11, 2016
lifeisabitch:
sorry I'm just seeing this.

A woman does not want sex and money, she wants a serious relationship, it's just unfortunate that most relationships today demand sex from women. She lies about her age because she doesn't want the man to lose interest in her due to her age, same reason she lies about the number of men she has been with. It is the man's demand for sex that makes her give into it not because that's what she wants.

Clap for yourself then.

Women don't want sex, and all these married women and sugar mummies every where does not want or like sex. Married women cheating up and down, what do they want? Relationships? As if the one they had with there husbands is not enough. Even all these girls going for one night stands, I bet dem no like sex, she na relationship dem want and dem de do one night stand.

Dey also don't like money abi? I bet all those prostitutes and runs girls wey full naija de open their legs for even tom dick and harry,even there ancestors dem because they so much love sex abi, or because they want relationships abi.

My dear, if it is not sex, na money.

Relationship my ass.
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2016
firstking01:
and hw r uwink
I'm good sir,you?
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by firstking01(m): 11:23am On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'm good sir,you?
ilm gentle....
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by firstking01(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'm good sir,you?
can i meet you??
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 11, 2016
firstking01:
can i meet you??
firstking01:
ilm gentle....
No.
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by firstking01(m): 11:32am On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
No.
roftl, naso una dey take fail interview because of pride and arrogance undecided

i bet you didn't know what i meant by "can i meet you"??, or do ya??
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 11, 2016
firstking01:
roftl, naso una dey take fail interview because of pride and arrogance undecided

i bet you didn't know what i meant by "can i meet you"??, or do ya??
not sure,you wanna tell me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Picture [photos] / Highlights Of Jonaifame Fc Vs Anita Fc Match @ Mouka Foam Bed Stadium / Is This Couple’s Selfie Photoshop Or Witchcraft?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.