Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,881 members, 7,855,595 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell (3690 Views)

LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by firstking01(m): 11:43am On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
not sure,you wanna tell me?
no need i 've gotten the impression i needed cool
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 11, 2016
firstking01:
no need i 've gotten the impression i needed cool
You best stop wastin' my mentions,not tellin' me what.
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by firstking01(m): 11:58am On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
You best stop wastin' my mentions,not tellin' me what.
she's angrycheesy
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
firstking01:
she's angrycheesy
angry tongue
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by firstking01(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:19am On Feb 16, 2016
lifeisabitch:
Women lie mostly about age and how many sexual partners she has had, BUT men lie about very fundamental things like love and beauty.

A man can claim to love you because he wants to sleep with you, he can call you the most beautiful woman on earth for same reason already stated but laugh at you behind your back.

Men lie too much, their lies can kill and break hearts, i'm not sure men and women will have the same degree of heat in hell.

Guys repent, the kingdom of God is at hand.
Hmmm now let me see
1. Women lie that are coming to see a guy and have him wait in vain.
2. Women lie that they are broke and need airtime. (A woman can tell 10 guys the same story just to get airtime)
3. A woman would tell 5 different guys 5 different lies just to get money to fix her hair.
4. Woman lie about being virgins, only a handful of guys would say that.
5. Women lie about sex, money and where they are.
The only times most guys might be said to 'lie a lot' is probably the sex part, the 'I love u and I'll do anything 4 u' dry lie, babe I don't see how that measures to all the lies that ladies make, in fact a lady is 10 times more likely to lie in a day than a guy is, reason is is she wants airtime she lies, if she wants to see a new guy n not her bf, she lies, if she needs money, she lies to every guy that calls to say hi to her....... List goes on let me leave it here but I like ur opinions tho but these are mine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) / Would You Allow Your Spouse Do Business With An Ex? / Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.