Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. (2020 Views)

If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story / She Kissed It,then This Happened(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hello guys, I met this pretty girl four days back at my street, I summoned the courage and decided to go talk to her to see if she would reply nicely (cus most pretty girls are very rude) but to my utmost surprised when I said hi to her, she greeted me and we talked like we've known each other for years, she laughed at my not-really funny jokes and smiled all through, I collected her number which she happily gave, I was amazed at her level of generosity, to cut the long story short, the day before yesterday I decided to ask her out since the energy was still high and not to end up in front zone singing 'had I know' song because delay is dangerous, she replied aay she would think about it, so yesterday I called her up so we could hang out and she agreed so she came over and we talked and laughed along the street, so I asked her if she has concluded wethwe she would date me, she giggled and looked at me without uttering a word, then I stopped she turned her head to look at me before one could say JACK! I gave her a peck, she kept quiet starring at me and then I went for a kiss and she kissed me! I called her up last night after the kiss we talked on phone as I was about to end the call I told her, I love you so much and she replied I love you too,
My
problem now is she didn't officially say yes to me so nainlanders advise please, ?
Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by raayah(f): 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
I think its a yes!
Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by Patented: 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
Door don open, enter and stop asking questions!!

2 Likes

Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by Strahovski1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
A kiss does not usually mean yes

Don't get excited.
Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by Cutehector(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wait until u finally taste the cookie

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by Adasun(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
isokay we have heard u,so what do u want us to do

Tell her to officially say yesundecided?
Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by AZeD1(m): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
It took you 4 days to love someone?

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Adasun:
isokay we have heard u,so what do u want us to do

Tell her to officially say yesundecided?

LoooL
Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
AZeD1:

Yes o, she pretty she nice, what else again. I aff fall.
Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
raayah:
I think its a yes!

Abi
Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by Cutehector(m): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
AZeD1:
its obvious he wants her cookie
Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
Strahovski1:
A kiss does not usually mean yes

Don't get excited.

What I'm thinking too o
Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by Royle2014(m): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
Both of you were to quick to use the i love you word... Makes me feel like u dnt really knw what love is... Anyways sha... Congrats man! U just landed urself a gf

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by Nitefury: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
Na so una go dey fall in love uppandan only after 3 days without even trying to take things step by step.. I wonder wetin for happen if you been just tell her say you like her and go like make una two become an article, sorry an item.

But no, you choose to fall in love and she too (with Valentine gifts for eye abi na mind) fall right back in love.

Sebi na here we dey jeje dey mind our business wen you dey ask if she love you too? No just cry comeback after Valentine say dey chick tell 4 other guys say she love them too.

3 Likes

Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cutehector:
its obvious he wants her cookie

Who nor want cookie before I no be saint cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by chigoizie7(m): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Make I turn to my bad boy mood.

Play along bro, chop everything chopable, and once u re tired of her, walk to another punny. Is she complains, tell her u didn't think u were both dating as she didn't gave any reply to your proposal.

No risk here bro. No fault is yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by chigoizie7(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
AZeD1:

See dis guy oh, me wey de talk my own the same day, shebi na wetin dem wan hear nah.
Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nitefury:
Na so una go dey fall in love uppandan only after 3 days without even trying to take things step by step.. I wonder wetin for happen if you been just tell her say you like her and go like make una two become an article, sorry an item.

But no, you choose to fall in love and she too (with Valentine gifts for eye abi na mind) fall right back in love.

It's a

Lol bros you funny grin.

Me when done they pray make baba god answer my call since.
Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by Cutehector(m): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Who nor want cookie before I no be saint cheesy
lmao
Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
chigoizie7:
Make I turn to my bad boy mood.

Play along bro, chop everything chopable, and once u re tired of her, walk to another punny. Is she complains, tell her u didn't think u were both dating as she didn't gave any reply to your proposal.

No risk here bro. No fault is yours.

Exactly why I posted this CU's make e no be like say..... CU's she no tell me yes o now e be like friends with benefit.
Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by vault(m): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
even girls don't formally say yes this days....they use the body langgrin

2 Likes

Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by chigoizie7(m): 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Exactly why I posted this CU's make e no be like say..... CU's she no tell me yes o now e be like friends with benefit.

Loooooooool, thunder fire u dere bro.

U re really a mean modafvcker mehn.
Ride on bro, that's the spirit
Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by jonaifame22(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Pls can you define what saying yes officially really means
Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

Loooooooool, thunder fire u dere bro.

U re really a mean modafvcker mehn.
Ride on bro, that's the spirit

Lool,I love the babe sha, she fine cheesy I go like eat her cookie forever.!!!
Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
jonaifame22:
Pls can you define what saying yes officially really means

Officially saying yes is when she tells you she has agreed to be your gf with her mouth!!!
Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by jonaifame22(m): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Officially saying yes is when she tells you she has agreed to be your gf with her mouth!!!
you've made the move to kiss her which you did, pls make another move to fvck her before it's too late,don't be amongst the guys who's say they loved a girl so mch that they didn't want to fvck her!
Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by chigoizie7(m): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Lool,I love the babe sha, she fine cheesy I go like eat her cookie forever.!!!

If I hear, beautiful girls no de finish nah.

If actually love her because of her beauty.

But wait oh, are u sure the babe is not strategising vis d upcoming val?

Bros, step up ur game, do d needful b4 she job u oh.

I mean, it takes other girls weeks to even give number, months to accept 1st dat, and extra months to kiss, den years to open their missisippi, but this one did all in matter of days, maybe she will open in day too.
Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
jonaifame22:
you've made the move to kiss her which you did, pls make another move to fvck her before it's too late,don't be amongst the guys who's say they loved a girl so mch that they didn't want to fvck her!

Loooool yes o
Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

If I hear, beautiful girls no de finish nah.

If actually love her because of her beauty.

But wait oh, are u sure the babe is not strategising vis d upcoming val?

Bros, step up ur game, do d needful b4 she job u oh.

I mean, it takes other girls weeks to even give number, months to accept 1st dat, and extra months to kiss, den years to open their missisippi, but this one did all in matter of days, maybe she will open in day too.

Loooool, I asked her where she wanna go to on val day she said no where she wants to be at home o, say then maybe she will just see me that's all she will do, how look am
Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by chigoizie7(m): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Loooool, I asked her where she wanna go to on val day she said no where she wants to be at home o, say then maybe she will just see me that's all she will do, how look am

Nothing bro, she is still within reach, don't loot her now, she go open heart for u jeje. Since she does not plan in making u spend much, if I were u, I will surprise her with a sharp gift. A woman who does not demand much deserves all. Be a man bro, get her a sharp gift.
Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by eitsei(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
Hello guys, I met this pretty girl four days back at my street, I summoned the courage and decided to go talk to her to see if she would reply nicely (cus most pretty girls are very rude) but to my utmost surprised when I said hi to her, she greeted me and we talked like we've known each other for years, she laughed at my not-really funny jokes and smiled all through, I collected her number which she happily gave, I was amazed at her level of generosity, to cut the long story short, the day before yesterday I decided to ask her out since the energy was still high and not to end up in front zone singing 'had I know' song because delay is dangerous, she replied aay she would think about it, so yesterday I called her up so we could hang out and she agreed so she came over and we talked and laughed along the street, so I asked her if she has concluded wethwe she would date me, she giggled and looked at me without uttering a word, then I stopped she turned her head to look at me before one could say JACK! I gave her a peck, she kept quiet starring at me and then I went for a kiss and she kissed me! I called her up last night after the kiss we talked on phone as I was about to end the call I told her, I love you so much and she replied I love you too,
My
problem now is she didn't officially say yes to me so nainlanders advise please, ?
How old are you? I don't think you need a soothsayer to tell you that's a yes
Re: She Kissed Him But Didnt Say Yes. by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

Nothing bro, she is still within reach, don't loot her now, she go open heart for u jeje. Since she does not plan in making u spend much, if I were u, I will surprise her with a sharp gift. A woman who does not demand much deserves all. Be a man bro, get her a sharp gift.

Guy I swear you they my mind your head they there, I will do that soonest cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Unclad Pix / I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? / What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.