Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia (31674 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by jelal007(m): 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
iscom:
You tried to copied the news and posted it before me. Government workers are now taking half salaries. We must call for buhari impeachment now. This is a set back.
Shut ur gutter joor. Impeachment my foot.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by klax(m): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
JuicyGee:

And how would you know that it hasn't yielded positive result, many things are done behind the scene.. Nigerians complain alott!! Even if Jesus Christ were to come down nd rule us, we would still complain.. Human needs are unlimited.

I have faith in my President, he has good intentions for Nigerians and whatever trip he goes on is for our good..

Pls Bro hope all is well with you because your post tells me possibly some nuts might be loosen already upstairs don't take it personal. So Egypt trip is for Nigeria good you could have added Sudan, Somalia, Yemen, Afghanistan, Syria, Palestinian join for him to go their for your own good. Can you hear yourself *your president going Egypt for your own good* listen to yourself again and check if you are alright.

This man came to power in May 2015 and since he has not stay 2 weeks in Nigeria and you did not see anything wrong in that isn't Pls check yourself again you may be having body high temperature or high fever without your awareness

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by ajebuter(f): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
This their Baba is just falling the hands of his zombies big time

Soon we will run out of 'wailers' forms for the zombies decamping to wailers's club
grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by JuicyGee(f): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
klax:

Pls Bro hope all is well with you because your post tells me possibly some nuts might be loosen already upstairs don't take it personal. So Egypt trip is for Nigeria good you could have added Sudan, Somalia, Yemen, Afghanistan, Syria, Palestinian join for him to go their for your own good. Can you hear yourself *your president going Egypt for your own good* listen to yourself again and check if you are alright.
Lol. Dude im not a Bro, im as feminine as a lady.
Well, so u think the president is just having these trips to go chill? Nah!! He knows better
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by klax(m): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
aalangel:
Now I'm convinced this man has wandering disease.

Yes fully possessed by wandering demon. Not surprise anyway he is a fulani who else could have demonised with wandering demon

I don't why all these trips to places. He is Nigeria president and not everywhere he must go.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Durinsday: 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Could our president please stop globe trotting and face things like suicide bombing of our IDPs?
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by eminent007(m): 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Igwe9:
Hmm! hope he will sort out the nation's budget before embarking on another tour.

Am not sure he will have enough time for that as he is schedule to leave the country again on the 24th to embark On 3-Nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia & Qatar

#MrTourism
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by elfico(m): 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
The appropriate title for the post should have been 'President Buhari to visit Nigeria, three other nations'

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Vicdecent(m): 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nigeria's problems can't be solved by mere travelling.... it can be solved here in Naija. Is not by travelling here and there. Biko
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Gkemz: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
He's gonna embark on Islamic tour to see his Islamic brothers.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Babyphinas(f): 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Kip it up Allah increase ur muscles but no die there ooo
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Slingkey(m): 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
pls someone should tell me Is Bullhari the minister of tourism or foreign affairs?
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Missy89(f): 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oh dear
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by TimeManager(m): 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
@erusen, you are a political apathist, in your own word. By & large, you are a mere manniquine, you neither defend govt policies nor critize it, all you do is pick on those that actively engage the govt, pick holes in their submissions, praise them when it appeals your sentiments or label them when it doesn't. You couldn't be any worse. The leaders that misrule are not the problems but the few good that wouldn't speak. You are the product of your society, don't be deceived by your certificates. I'm glad i could defend govt policies in the interest of my society & not lay low to watch things happen. You either take a stand or shut up.
The truth has spoken!
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by dabimzy(f): 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
We don enter am! One chance
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Born2Breed(f): 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
anonimi:
He is a VISITOR in the country he swore the oath to SERVE on May 29, 2015 and to deliver on the promises he made in the campaign leading to his election, embarassed embarassed
Yet some zombies regard this man as an incorruptible incorrigible man of integrity.
Anyway let the old man enjoy his toys jets. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856745_france1_jpegbcac12e5182a39792bfe884c7ba4f4fd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2534006_bac_jpegc61aa2b5c36e6eaed9536f13d8712e19

PLEASE WHEN WILL AJALA VISIT NIGERIA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by oluwasegun007(m): 11:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
and the journey continues....
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by erusen: 12:06am On Feb 11, 2016
TimeManager:
@erusen, you are a political apathist, in your own word. By & large, you are a mere manniquine, you neither defend govt policies nor critize it, all you do is pick on those that actively engage the govt, pick holes in their submissions, praise them when it appeals your sentiments or label them when it doesn't. You couldn't be any worse. The leaders that misrule are not the problems but the few good that wouldn't speak. You are the product of your society, don't be deceived by your certificates. I'm glad i could defend govt policies in the interest of my society & not lay low to watch things happen. You either take a stand or shut up.e truth has spoken!
are u not biased in your criticism of this government,can u honestly tell me that if good luck was doing the same thing buhari is doing now u won't critized him.I live far worst now than I was living during the past government and u are asking me not to critized "bubu".being a political apathist does not mean I do not critized or defend what is right.The dude is travelling across the globe in this trying trying times and u are defending him blindly and when I confronted you u said gej was my hero.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by CriticMaestro: 12:07am On Feb 11, 2016
Mr president go ibadan chop dog meat, now the poor lad no fit stand for one place
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by erusen: 12:09am On Feb 11, 2016
JuicyGee:

Lol. Dude im not a Bro, im as feminine as a lady.
Well, so u think the president is just having these trips to go chill? Nah!! He knows better
he knows better,u got to be kidding,what has this fucking man done with his travelling
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by gorecwears(m): 1:04am On Feb 11, 2016
He has proven that Fulanis are normadics.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by proprince(m): 6:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Last last na plane crash go kill PMB kiss
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by talk2archy: 7:19am On Feb 11, 2016
obynocute:
how much does this travelling cost, pls, cn sum1 help.

ask fayose
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by talk2archy: 7:20am On Feb 11, 2016
ojemba 1
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by uzolexis(f): 7:23am On Feb 11, 2016
ernecy:
How did we get here, and How do we escape from here?

This my dear is the most important question we need to find a way out of here and be fast about it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 7:24am On Feb 11, 2016
anonimi:
He is a VISITOR in the country he swore the oath to SERVE on May 29, 2015 and to deliver on the promises he made in the campaign leading to his election, embarassed embarassed
Yet some zombies regard this man as an incorruptible incorrigible man of integrity.
Anyway let the old man enjoy his toys jets. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856745_france1_jpegbcac12e5182a39792bfe884c7ba4f4fd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2534006_bac_jpegc61aa2b5c36e6eaed9536f13d8712e19

THIS IS A BROAD DAY ROBBERY.

THE BIGGEST SCAM OF THE CENTURY.

NOW THE SAME AIR CRAFTS PMB condemned and promised to convert them into fetching money for our dear nation is what PMB is busy using to TOUR ROUND THE WORLD.

APC IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE GULLIBLE NIGERIANS HAVE EVER MADE IN THEIR MISERABLE LIVES.

CHANGE IS HERE TO STAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Irepib(m): 7:38am On Feb 11, 2016
Na wa ooo which kind old president be this travelling up and down
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Eluwilussit(m): 8:22am On Feb 11, 2016
erusen:
seriously am not a fan of Goodluck,am kind of a political apathist,but I call u zombie because you just rush to defend buhari like u don't even consider the issue that is being discussed, that is the definition of a zombie and you are not the only one in this saga too,like when APC or buhari is discussed you always use goodluck or PDP as a reference point like wtf is wrong with u guys

Your observation is great. Sometimes, one wonders if they are serious or joking. The level of stupidity our youths exhibit is scary.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by multicolored(f): 8:35am On Feb 11, 2016
Na walka walka dis man come do?
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Sgwash: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2016
blackpanda:
Dear Buhari

Pls pay no attention to the dull useless wailers that have no clue what being President is about. They are only out to pull you down. Trust in the majority of us who have chosen to trust in your govt.

Love

Progressive Nigerians
I Guess being a president entails stepping foot on every country... How many presidents have u seen or heard visited Nigeria? those ones aren't presidents shebi... Mtchewww
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by angbaradem: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2016
wat kind of a President do we ve in Nigeria, dat is problem is to travel round d globe?.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Sgwash: 9:00am On Feb 11, 2016
Melkizedek:
ok every soul (whether for or against) knows each of these trips cost millions of naira right? calculate with the number of trips he has made in 8; months and I am pretty sure it will be clocking a billion naira of taxpayers money...I get buhari's mindset now
."I wanted you guys to vote for me for years, I even cried in public and spent millions of naira and you guys still didn't vote for me. now that I am finally here, you lots will pay for making me go through all that"
I can imagine that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP / Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) / Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.