Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia (31676 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by truetalknow: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
NONSENSE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Timileyin008: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
While you were away ambode has appointed wole Soyinka o
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Echelle(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Weldone Junketer-in-Chief

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Kazrem(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Buhari The traveller. Junketeering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Christane: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Buhari dy use our money dy travel from one country to b other ...since him becum president ..him neva stay naija 4 a week ..may God help us al enjoy z ur time.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by poshestmina(f): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dullard keeps globetrotting and chasing frivolities angry

How did we get here?
Nigeria has fallen apart,we are at the bottom end of economy downfall

Nigeria has NEVER been this hard

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by henrydadon(m): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
I am a president and I like traveling and taking vacation who am I?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Minister of petroleum or foreign affair?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Massdamm(m): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sai baba ao journey na hope yhu karry xometin kum..
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by unphilaz(m): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
anath:
This guy like traveling sha! What is d issue is it that Nigeria irritates him. Anyway I don't blame him,Nigeria problem too much self.

#chanji dole, taifiya dole... waayo .... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by TimeManager(m): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wailers sef... Buhari strong pass baggo & michelin put together. Wailers wish their hero could be strong like mine.
No be lie na true!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by slap1(m): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Onye ije
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by lashout1: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Meet M-mudu Buhari Nigeria minister for travel and tourism.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by onatisi(m): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
hahahahahahahahaah

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by CyberWolf: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
Obiagelli:

You still dey?
Na u wan kill me before?
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by onatisi(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
poshestmina:
Dullard keeps globetrotting and chasing frivolities >sad

How did we get here?
Nigeria has fallen apart,we are at the bottom end of economy downfall

Nigeria has NEVER been this hard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by blackpanda: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dear Buhari

Pls pay no attention to the dull useless wailers that have no clue what being President is about. They are only out to pull you down. Trust in the majority of us who have chosen to trust in your govt.

Love

Progressive Nigerians
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by nikkiking(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
Our traveller president grin

Why him no wan visit Sudan

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by RedCapChief(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
Every trip, Buhari's people will collect estacode in dollars and yet tomorrow, Baba will say he is trying to conserve forex.
Keep flying upandan

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by maasoap(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wailers be like......... Let's wail small. grin
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by tonychristopher: 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Where are the zoombies and sai Baba crooners

We now have president at large

Aka absentee bubu

Globe trotting bubu..hope he goes with his kunu and gworo

I feel very vindicated ....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by anonimi: 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
STARGREEN:
It seems that solution to Nig problem is in foreign countries! I'm afraid Nig may have 4wasted years.

You can say that again.
4 wasted years!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2682938_img2015072826629_jpegfa206e5609ff464467c82ea736caee6a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829595_img16797799937954_jpeg_jpegf12ec4c2cf413bca7562fe43c2669fe4

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by pulsa(m): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
googlepikin:
smh
stfu dude that is yabatech gate, and not some office.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by efilefun(m): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
ozoigbondu:
Ajala traveller oooooooohhhhhhhh

Continue travelling till $1=NGN500
Ta you all claim 1 dollars is 1billion but banks pays 195naira to 1$ .
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by tonychristopher: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
Journey man...
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by sevule(m): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
[size=13pt]I don't get it!!![/size]
Why is he traveling to Egypt and Qatar? I understand him traveling to Saudi to fulfil his religious obligations but why Egypt nad Qatar?
Why isn't he traveling to countries that actually matter like our largest trade partners? Countries like China, USA and India?
What benefit would his traveling to Egypt and Qatar bring to Nigeria?

Who THE HECK is dictating our foreign policy? Is he aware that the dollar is now #313?

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by kommiejewel(f): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
BuBu just dey use naija catch cruise.....if na GEJ do this one na some people for don pack comot from this country with vex. Anyway, God dey watch am

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Soreza(m): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
CAN SOMEBODY STOP THIS MAN(TOURIST) I AM FED UP ALREADY.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
OMG!
Does he doubles as the minister for tours and travels. If there is anything like that at all.
Money spent on those tours can be use in a more sensible way. Another 4 years iyaff waste .
High time we naija youths form a political party or better still look for ninjas to help assassinate any politician in Nigeria above the age of 40. Maybe things might change. Just saying* you guys should not yab me ooooooo

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Angelovic96: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
joeprince23:
Something is seriously wrong with PMB
SINCERELY SPEAKING U ARE RIGHT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by guywitzerogal(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Fu*k dat shit.... So he s nw president, minister for petroleum, cbn minister and minister for tourism plus foreign affairs

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
googlepikin:
smh
Amen in Jesus name!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' / Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.