Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia (31675 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Acidosis(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
grin

This man sha

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by idowuladipo: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
byrron:
Nomadic President

not too really bad sha i just hope & pray,all this travelling will yeild something good (PMB)
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Melkizedek(m): 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
ok every soul (whether for or against) knows each of these trips cost millions of naira right? calculate with the number of trips he has made in 8; months and I am pretty sure it will be clocking a billion naira of taxpayers money...I get buhari's mindset now
."I wanted you guys to vote for me for years, I even cried in public and spent millions of naira and you guys still didn't vote for me. now that I am finally here, you lots will pay for making me go through all that"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by EZEJUDEC(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Traveling things always on Bubu's mind

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by ikkkkk: 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
These trips are way becoming too much. When will he sit down and think of what to do with the country he inherited?
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
PMB I luv u but u 2 dey waka up and down
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by bjdon: 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
Chi now we know why Buhari has been contesting for President for 12 years. it was simply to rack up air miles seeing the world!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by aalangel(f): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
Now I'm convinced this man has wandering disease.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by idowuladipo: 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
NOT REALLY BAD I JUST HOPE & PRAY ALL THE TRAVELLING STUFFS BRING BACK JOY TO THIS NATION MR PRESIDENT.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
efilefun:
Sent some dollars home today and they were paid 195naira per $, what those banks are doing is illegal why sell same $ you bought 195 for 305 or so
See this JJC, why are you wasting your hard earned money. Sending dollars to Nigeria now through western union is a waste of cash. Ask questions, a dollar sold for #312 today.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by ernecy(m): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
kYjelly2:
ajala he travel, he travel, he travel

ajala he travel undecided

president, mumuhammadu kardashian dullaurpo ajala buhari undecided

lmao
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by TimeManager(m): 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
@erusen, when i say you wish your hero was strong like mine, i know what am saying. Do you know why your heavy ogogoro hero frequently visits germany for medicals? I dare him to travel as much as buhari if he won't break down on flight.
Wailers da buttlickers
No be lie na true!
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by poshtimms20: 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dat guy too dey flex sha
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by ernecy(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
How did we get here, and How do we escape from here?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Melkizedek:
ok every soul (whether for or against) knows each of these trips cost millions of naira right? calculate with the number of trips he has made in 8; months and I am pretty sure it will be clocking a billion naira of taxpayers money...I get buhari's mindset now
."I wanted you guys to vote for me for years, I even cried in public and spent millions of naira and you guys still didn't vote for me. now that I am finally here, you lots will pay for making me go through all that"

Spot on.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Alanzazani: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
Man wet dem dey write speech for. How can the president be very insensitive when there is so much trouble in the land. I heard the man sleeps by 9pm. He doesn't even have the energy and stamina to stand the rigours of the office of the president. This man was just aiming to be called the president of Nigeria. The good thing though is this four years will demystify the myth surrounding this buhari. When he goes Nigeria will go back to business as usual. He has refused to build institutions and respect them. When the strong man leaves it will be business as usual unless he builds institutions
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Yksoul(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
PMB I UNDERSTAND SOME POLITICAL BIGWIGS DON CARRY OUR MONEY TO QATAR AND SAUDI BE THAT.SAI BABA PLEASE GO THERE AND COLLECT OUR MONEY LIKE THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND NIGERIA MONEY CARTED AWAY BY POLITICIANS TO DUBAI
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by okenwa(m): 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
Where does he get the dollars, he used in travelling around the world

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Analysiscorner: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
CyberWolf:
Instead of him to sit his nyash down and work on his useless budget, he is wasting our money traveling round the globe. Later his sycophants will tell us that he had no time to go through the budget.. angry
Nice one
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by lastpage: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
anath:
This guy like traveling sha! What is d issue is it that Nigeria irritates him. Anyway I don't blame him,Nigeria problem too much self.

So, you have now been appointed to speak for and on behalf of the President, .....that you know Nigeria irritates him?

I am sure this is another "low one" for the #Wailers and #SaTANoids

Anyway, keep it up,.... 2023 is still a long way off

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
CyberWolf:
Na u wan kill me before?
No vex

luvinhubby:

You send am go somewhere?
Na yeye somebory
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by OFFICIAL336: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
efilefun:
Ta you all claim 1 dollars is 1billion but banks pays 195naira to 1$ .
How much does it sell? That is, how much does your bank sell $1 to you?
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Davijunson: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
But why the incessant visitings.... I thought Uncle Bubu would have reduced his trips now that there are important issues to address... BTW, why is he paying more visits to Islamic Countries....?
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by lastpage: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Alanzazani:
Man wet dem dey write speech for. How can the president be very insensitive when there is so much trouble in the land. I heard the man sleeps by 9pm. He doesn't even have the energy and stamina to stand the rigours of the office of the president. This man was just aiming to be called the president of Nigeria. The good thing though is this four years will demystify the myth surrounding this buhari. When he goes Nigeria will go back to business as usual. He has refused to build institutions and respect them. When the strong man leaves it will be business as usual unless he builds institutions

Keep quiet joor, even Obama who is a Professor of Law, has Speech Writers!.

9pm-10pm is the recommended time for anyone to go to bed, after working all day...... except you are a night marauder sha.

The President is facing an enormous task, both internally and externally (where looted funds and assets are kept) and he is trying his very possible best, with his assistant Oshibajo/Ministers, to get things going and here you are, #WAILING like a spoilt child.

Abeg park well, if you dont like it, Port to Somalia.
No be only Business as usual, .........go and ask Dasuki or Olisah metuh, whether it is business as usual. undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by tuffgongjo(m): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
My President: Marco Polo of our time carry on. #smh.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by MrImole: 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
President Buhari now on his way to visit Nigeria. After visiting Nigeria briefly, he will go to Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
E ku imura alejo o.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by ORIGENAL(m): 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
I like this man for one thing, ..he has no time for even those poor mugus that voted him in.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Deepfreezer(m): 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
One vibrant youth would have been our President.. just look at an old man that s supposed to be lying down on his retirement bed.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by erusen: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
TimeManager:
@erusen, when i say you wish your hero was strong like mine, i know what am saying. Do you know why your heavy ogogoro hero frequently visits germany for medicals? I dare him to travel as much as buhari if he won't break down on flight.
Wailers da buttlickers
No be lie na true!
seriously am not a fan of Goodluck,am kind of a political apathist,but I call u zombie because you just rush to defend buhari like u don't even consider the issue that is being discussed, that is the definition of a zombie and you are not the only one in this saga too,like when APC or buhari is discussed you always use goodluck or PDP as a reference point like wtf is wrong with u guys

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by feldido(m): 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
joeprince23:
Something is seriously wrong with PMB

I think he has a wondering spirit
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia by Fongido(m): 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
God is watching him. when his cup full that plane will surely crash.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu / Governor Okorocha Wears Army Uniform At Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Owerri / The Warning Message Ikeja Electric Sent To Their Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.