Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life (46896 Views)

The Most Embarrassment Of My Life / Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life( Part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by danidee10(m): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Phamoxy:
This happened last week Saturday, my pressing iron got fault and I have to iron cloth for church d following day which is Sunday.. There is this female neighbour of mine that I once borrowed USB cord from her and since then we started becoming close, so I thought I shud go to her and borrow iron to press my cloth...On getting dere I knock the door but the person opened the door at the second knock, lo n behold I met her friend there and i also saw her boyfriend inside and dat was the first time I will see dat her friend since I got there though I know she has a roommate... So I told her sorry I thought its your friend and she said what is it, I told her my iron was faulty and she shud please borrow me there own, she said which type of iron( frowning face), I said pressing Iron..she just look me one kind and shot the door. I felt so embarrassed and felt as if the ground shud swallow me.I have never been so embarrassed like that before in my life.My fellow nairalanders why are some girls like this in this century. This girl in question is a mature girl oo and not a teenager, I heard she work with infinix and that her boyfriend has a car.

Op sori just move on.... It's probably. transferred aggression....if she's truly mature like you claim she will apologize. Else just behave normal and don't overstep your boundary.....no time to store vex or malice

2 Likes

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by PrinceFromDilli(m): 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
Should we also call you Nairaland Orubebe
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by drnairalov: 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
Phamoxy:

Yes i think so bro cos she might thought I couldn't afford to buy a new iron cos I was poor or even tink I don't av iron before and just lying to her dat It got spoilt..so i tink she having a friend bf gave her dat liver and cos the bf was present there too

See dont pay attention to all the things girls do to u. i know how u feel sha, but make money for ur self not cos one girl do u wrong.. u see me, i aint rich,by God grace i am comfortable at least but still Girls don fall my hand wella! if i tell u story ..lol but i wont. ask ur self did u die tho!!! now since u didnt die by her actions move on!! eez nothing

1 Like

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by menabae(f): 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
iamlati:

You Just like to type rubbish sha
swerve«<<<<<<<<<
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Goodnuel: 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Phamoxy:

Bro this is a big lesson for me oo, I can't forget d incident forever and I will tell the story later when God finally pick my call
Change network, God no d pick MTN
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Niyinficient(m): 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Why did u hav to borrow iron in the first place? angry

Ar u dis daft?

1 Like

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Op I wonder why some Nigerians like yourself have trouble realising people are different?

If someone acts like that to you, you simply move on. They don't wanna help, they're not interested in associating with you.

Stop finding it hard to move on, not like there's anything you can actually do. Oh! There is, you can go out and buy yourself another iron and spare yourself some shame.

smiley

5 Likes

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Cutehector(m): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Niyinficient:

Ar u dis daft?
of course cool
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Sunnypa11(m): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
That is how most girls acts especially when they re d1ckwho.re.lic.

Buy a good pressing iron or kondo and learn to accept win and defeat,Compliments and insults e.t.c.

Abuja life is like that.

1 Like

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
Phamoxy:
This happened last week Saturday, my pressing iron got fault and I have to iron cloth for church d following day which is Sunday.. There is this female neighbour of mine that I once borrowed USB cord from her and since then we started becoming close, so I thought I shud go to her and borrow iron to press my cloth...On getting dere I knock the door but the person opened the door at the second knock, lo n behold I met her friend there and i also saw her boyfriend inside and dat was the first time I will see dat her friend since I got there though I know she has a roommate... So I told her sorry I thought its your friend and she said what is it, I told her my iron was faulty and she shud please borrow me there own, she said which type of iron( frowning face), I said pressing Iron..she just look me one kind and shot the door. I felt so embarrassed and felt as if the ground shud swallow me.I have never been so embarrassed like that before in my life.My fellow nairalanders why are some girls like this in this century. This girl in question is a mature girl oo and not a teenager, I heard she work with infinix and that her boyfriend has a car.

This is what happens when you spend your life avoiding conflict and social pressure. You will tend to magnify events and blow things out of proportion.

First, there is absolutely nothing embarrassing in this encounter.

And why did you apologize for doing nothing?

As a man, you should only apologize when you are very very in the wrong. Like when you impregnate your wife's sister, blow up your landlord's house or embezzle money at the office.

When the unknown girl opened the door...

You: I am looking for your sister.

Her: Ok.

She calls her friend and you tell her to give you her iron.

2 Likes

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by orlarbissy(f): 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Your story would have been good if the ground truly swallowed you

Lolz, funny you
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by evy1(m): 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
OP no vex,the bf no satisfy am well that day..
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Richy4(m): 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
just relax... you are still in this world... No one knows tomorrow.

it might be u that could be helping her out tomorrow... no one can tell.

but remember, it was not compulsory she must give out her iron.. the problem was that u have programmed your mind for a yes.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by donem: 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
ellacute45:
Get your shits together and confront her
Sorry this comment caught my attention, I hope u won't mind elaborating on what kind of confrontation?
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Sowhizy(f): 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Kia! Omo u wicked ooo
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by donem: 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i] It's totally unnecessary to go to her again... It would just look like he's looking for familiarity or something, hence, still get embarrassed /i]
U suppose b minister of women affairs, u hold confirm OT stand. U just spoke my reasoning.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by cid360: 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
sorry bros
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by bobkezel(m): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Op u be mumu o. When she asked you what type of iron, you should have said iron beans then sigh and leave. This situation is where I like being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by tosyne2much(m): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
donem:

U suppose b minister of women affairs, u hold confirm OT stand. U just spoke my reasoning.
Wetin make you arrive at such conclusion? cheesy
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Maga44567(m): 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
Phamoxy:

See let me warn you never you come Here to write rubbish again proud fool.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Iamoptimus(m): 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Shits happen brother, especially when they are in the picture. By the way, what kind of iron do you use
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by lolademariam: 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
Maybe u knock @ a wrong time
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by chyckxx(m): 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Smellymouth:
I understand how u must ve felt.
If I were u, immediately I noticed her cold n rude approach, i'd ve asked her abt the whereabouts of her friend.
your signature is err'thing

1 Like

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by donem: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
Wetin make you arrive at such conclusion? cheesy

Egbon live am smiley u know what's up, me nobi learner for here.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by excellentmomma(f): 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Maybe she jammed the door to go get d Iron naa, y are u embarrassed, ?
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by bibijay123(f): 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
Guy hustle hard and make the dough, you will see that girl crawling to u on all fours!
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Lieutgood(m): 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmmm...Its not easy 2 chop bread an white yam.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by crackhouse(m): 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
what's this one saying?....... her boyfriend have a car........what have it got to do with this? ......pls which type of car?...Is it Bugatti?

2 Likes

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Phamoxy(m): 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
excellentmomma:
Maybe she jammed the door to go get d Iron naa, y are u embarrassed, ?
I waited like a minute close to her door wondering wat just happened to me, so she didn't cum out with any iron.... I felt embarrassed because her action was uncalled for...Onto wetin nw my sister?.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by tosyne2much(m): 11:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
donem:

Egbon live am smiley u know what's up, me nobi learner for here.
Make I just pretend like say I agree with you cheesy
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Masculity(m): 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Akkord4gov:

some wicked die chai.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by LaurelP(m): 11:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
Op is a learner....this one neva reach embarrassment nah. this is just normal everyday issues.

wat wud u do if a girl slapped in public? that means u wud kill her and then kill urself?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child / Life Without A Boyfriend / Ebonylips Husband: Sex Kept Us For 17 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.