Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life (47281 Views)

The Most Embarrassment Of My Life / Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life( Part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Rexnegro(m): 12:01am On Feb 11, 2016
Phamoxy:
This happened last week Saturday, my pressing iron got fault and I have to iron cloth for church d following day which is Sunday.. There is this female neighbour of mine that I once borrowed USB cord from her and since then we started becoming close, so I thought I shud go to her and borrow iron to press my cloth...On getting dere I knock the door but the person opened the door at the second knock, lo n behold I met her friend there and i also saw her boyfriend inside and dat was the first time I will see dat her friend since I got there though I know she has a roommate... So I told her sorry I thought its your friend and she said what is it, I told her my iron was faulty and she shud please borrow me there own, she said which type of iron( frowning face), I said pressing Iron..she just look me one kind and shot the door. I felt so embarrassed and felt as if the ground shud swallow me.I have never been so embarrassed like that before in my life.My fellow nairalanders why are some girls like this in this century. This girl in question is a mature girl oo and not a teenager, I heard she work with infinix and that her boyfriend has a car.
working in infinix and her bf has a car doesn't guarantee her maturity or sense...she may be angry that u broke the flow when she was Abt to cum....
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by AfroKnight: 12:05am On Feb 11, 2016
ifyemmanuell:
guy lock up. most girl of this era lack manners.

You have said it all

1 Like

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Morgan567(m): 12:08am On Feb 11, 2016
And this nonsense made front-page? Chai, nairaland yaff finished!
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by xxgig(m): 12:14am On Feb 11, 2016
emmchi:
Moral of your story: if your cloth is wrinkled and your pressing iron is faulty,wear it!.Your going for Sunday service not a fashion parade.

To avoid such, for six yrs now, I have always ensure I've sets of screw driver lead and soldering iron to fix what can be fix instead of. Going about knocking some rude neighbours door. But I've always had wonderful neighbours.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by bekpo(m): 12:27am On Feb 11, 2016
Why did u interrupt them,do u know what they wer doing in there wid d bf? Probably they almost climaxing n u interrupt,bross u wicked.. all d while u did not need pressing iron untill they started pressing themself but not wid iron...she need to vex na bc she may thought u want to yap her n d bf by using pressing iron.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 11, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Your story would have been good if the ground truly swallowed you
Lolololol.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Phamoxy(m): 12:35am On Feb 11, 2016
bekpo:
Why did u interrupt them,do
u know what they wer doing in there wid d bf? Probably they almost climaxing n u interrupt,bross u wicked.. all d while u did not need pressing iron untill they started pressing themself but not wid iron...she need to vex na bc she may thought u want to yap
her n d bf by using pressing iron.
Bro I neva knew she was at home self cos I hardly see her, I thought it was her friend that I normally see, and also didn't knw she wa in with her bf..no matter what bro I tink her reaction was totally out of it
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by mazizitonene(m): 12:37am On Feb 11, 2016
kai! i so trust myself in situations like this especially if it were back in school..........she would have been begging by now.......all these manner-less girl
but as e dey now, op lock up...no even send her, no give am face......if she call ur name, even if u been dey laff before, just frown like fried garri look am like leper, person wey dey disgusting, wey dey irritate you, and tell your home-boiz for hood make dem know whats up.......dem fit fuq am up for yhu sef wink

2 Likes

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by grandstar(m): 12:37am On Feb 11, 2016
Phamoxy:
This happened last week Saturday, my pressing iron got fault and I have to iron cloth for church d following day which is Sunday.. There is this female neighbour of mine that I once borrowed USB cord from her and since then we started becoming close, so I thought I shud go to her and borrow iron to press my cloth...On getting dere I knock the door but the person opened the door at the second knock, lo n behold I met her friend there and i also saw her boyfriend inside and dat was the first time I will see dat her friend since I got there though I know she has a roommate... So I told her sorry I thought its your friend and she said what is it, I told her my iron was faulty and she shud please borrow me there own, she said which type of iron( frowning face), I said pressing Iron..she just look me one kind and shot the door. I felt so embarrassed and felt as if the ground shud swallow me.I have never been so embarrassed like that before in my life.My fellow nairalanders why are some girls like this in this century. This girl in question is a mature girl oo and not a teenager, I heard she work with infinix and that her boyfriend has a car.

The lady may be unhappy you badged in when are beau was there. Did you apologize when you saw him? Did you introduce yourself and were you friendly with him? Or were you shocked and unhappy when you saw him?
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Phamoxy(m): 12:45am On Feb 11, 2016
grandstar:

The lady may be unhappy you badged in when are beau was there. Did you apologize when you saw him? Did you introduce yourself and were you friendly with him? Or were you shocked and unhappy when you saw him?
Dude I didn't badged in i knocked twice and she was the one dAt opened d door, I didn't even enter I told her wat I came for infront of her door after greeting her good afternoon. I saw her bf inside d room wen she opened d door and his dressing didn't seems dey were doing anything cos he was even standing facing d wardrobe
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by adimoh99(m): 12:54am On Feb 11, 2016
Phamoxy:

I wish u were in my shoes u would have know how I felt

Bro. Get out of that self pity and go get a new pressing iron or better still fix yours... no room for self pity you hear? dust yourself up and move on. Kpele.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by masseratti: 12:59am On Feb 11, 2016
ellacute45:
Get your shits together and confront her
the only sensinble quote here,i.will walk up to her next time i see her and ask her if av offend her in anyway,and if so my apologise,and i will walk away smilling.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by oforij(m): 1:10am On Feb 11, 2016
How on earth did such a wack made FP?...anyway,@OP... Cut down on your EGO and stop been proud. You're the kind of guy that has start planning a G-wagon and Range Rover from an unseen pay.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Emiiyaseyi(m): 1:23am On Feb 11, 2016
Phamoxy:

Bro this is a big lesson for me oo, I can't forget d incident forever and I will tell the story later when God finally pick my call
dats y i try my best to av most of my tin in twos
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by sniper77(m): 1:25am On Feb 11, 2016
Phamoxy:

Na you find trouble. When the person wey you know no dey house you for simply go your room wear your clothe like Dat. U decide to form Rambo dey do no retreat no surrender and when u mention pressing iron u simply disturbed her quiet time with her bobo. I beg look for babe wey dey work with Samsung she fit get car.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by spafu(m): 1:30am On Feb 11, 2016
Are you not ashame to be borrowing USB cord and Iron from a Lady? The biggest embarrassment was not what the girl did to you, rather it is you leaving your apartment to go borrow such things. Get shame small abeg.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by MrDoGood(m): 1:33am On Feb 11, 2016
Phamoxy:
Before you knock next time, always look at the door mouth to see if the shoes/slipper are much.

Something else might be going on so u don't disturb.

Take note next time.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by tottinova: 1:34am On Feb 11, 2016
quote author=Phamoxy post=42804141]This happened last week Saturday, my pressing iron got fault and I have to iron cloth for church d following day which is Sunday.. There is this female neighbour of mine that I once borrowed USB cord from her and since then we started becoming close, so I thought I shud go to her and borrow iron to press my cloth...On getting dere I knock the door but the person opened the door at the second knock, lo n behold I met her friend there and i also saw her boyfriend inside and dat was the first time I will see dat her friend since I got there though I know she has a roommate... So I told her sorry I thought its your friend and she said what is it, I told her my iron was faulty and she shud please borrow me there own, she said which type of iron( frowning face), I said pressing Iron..she just look me one kind and shot the door. I felt so embarrassed and felt as if the ground shud swallow me.I have never been so embarrassed like that before in my life.My fellow nairalanders why are some girls like this in this century. This girl in question is a mature girl oo and not a teenager, I heard she work with infinix and that her boyfriend has a car.[/quote]

Pld find out if she works @ infinix, lemme know how much hit 3 will be.

Nd also if her boyfriend owns a car cus I also have a car too
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by deebrain(m): 1:35am On Feb 11, 2016
Phamoxy:

The school you finished from (if you have) is not it, at all.

The school you presently study (if you are still studying) is a disaster. Kindly withdraw and use the remaining fees available to buy a generator.

They did not aid your mentality.

Thanks.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by smartoliver(m): 1:43am On Feb 11, 2016
There's nothing to be embarrassed about dere...ur English seem like a re-packaged Pidgin...HOW THE HECK DID THIS MAKE IT TO FP
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by schweinsteiger: 2:04am On Feb 11, 2016
Phamoxy:

Thanks baba I really appreciate this and I think am relieved small now.. I think the girl is just mad and senseless cos her action was just uncalled for...borrow me iron I no borrow u no be by force.
I swear dat kind person i no go follow am talk again, esp. wen i no say we be nodey quarrel b4, i don't give bullshitt & i don't take one either

1 Like

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by ManTiger(m): 2:10am On Feb 11, 2016
Phamoxy:
[size=40pt]Grow some balls bro, a girl refused a simple request and you carry the matter for head like this? chai[/size]

1 Like

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by lonelydora: 2:16am On Feb 11, 2016
menabae:
My brother.. That gurl is interested in u.that's how some girls behaves if they are attracted to a guy #fact

You are not a friend at all. You want him to go and finish himself for a second time? Please do not try this at home.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 11, 2016
menabae:
My brother.. That gurl is interested in u.that's how some girls behaves if they are attracted to a guy #fact

That is why most women don't know what they want in life! You are attracted to someone and yet treat them with disdain
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by dapsonlou(m): 2:40am On Feb 11, 2016
menabae:

Abeg are u still in Highschool? A mature girl that like you will flirt with your life.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Scimo007: 2:49am On Feb 11, 2016
Sorry bro, such can happn anywhere in d world. Not only 9ja girls. By the way, she just remind God for u. Smile and be happy. Such is life.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 11, 2016
Phamoxy:

Very inconsequential information!

1 Like

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by moshino(m): 3:35am On Feb 11, 2016
Phamoxy:

Atleast she shud av simply tell me she doesn't have iron or dat she can't borrow instead of shutting the door at me..her action was senseless and rude to me.

Research the proper use of; 'Borrow' and 'Lend'. And check if you had offensive body or mouth odour when you approached the girl in question. And if that is all it takes for you to be embarrassed, then wait for life, it has lots of surprises for you kid.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by satowind(m): 4:09am On Feb 11, 2016
a borrower goes asorrowa
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Romzy26: 4:28am On Feb 11, 2016
Phamoxy:

Atleast she shud av simply tell me she doesn't have iron or dat she can't borrow instead of shutting the door at me..her action was senseless and rude to me.
ok I would pick 2 words from ur sentence "senseless and rude", since that's how u found her action there's no need of u feeling embarrassed. Wtf cares if her bf have a car or not. Damn bro, were u chasing her or something? Its no big deal. Just look @ her as a silly little girl
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Eaugusta(f): 4:30am On Feb 11, 2016
Transfer of aggression maybe

She wasn't in a good mood probably

Our individual reaction to same issues differ.

Come to think of it, u too sef like amebo work oh from the way u narrated the story

Don't be too angry with her bro
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Romzy26: 4:35am On Feb 11, 2016
On a 2nd thought maybe na ur english cause am sha. Lmao. But for real don't see it as a big deal. Shuu, that means if a girl snubs u @ the mall or something u fit faint. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... / End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year / Happy Couple Do The Doggy Pose At A Nite Club In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.