Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

How Do I Learn To Forgive A Deceitful Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Learn To Forgive A Deceitful Lover (510 Views)

The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Learn To Forgive A Deceitful Lover by Eddygourdo(m): 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
I have always had the bad habit of lack of forgiveness, people complain I don't forgive nor forget. I have soon learned that bearing hurt is allowing the devil to live rent free in my system. Though I made a post new year resolution to try to be more forgiving. Because recently, a man bashed my car and in rage I grabbed him amidst his screams and threw him into my boot while I zoomed off amidst shouting by people and the police nearby, it was only as I approached my house did I realise the stupidity in myself and quietly brought the man out ". He could have thought I wanted to cook him for dinner. Anyway I hope to make progress and hopefully pray this change transcends to my love life. But I have a big problem.

I can't stand to be decieved, to be decieved by a lover is the greatest pain I can bear or forgive. When a lover cheats, the sex never hurts me but the knowledge I was decieved and in the dark. I have had great satisfyingly long relationships with gfs who cheated and never hid it. Somehow it never bothers me cos I knew about it. Guess I am weird or a chronic amebo.

I need to learn to deal with this hurt and learn to forgive it. It's the most common way people hurt others, thus very important I learn it to help my anger issues. How did you handle yours or are you currently handling yours. My temper is too great and even the bible says it's a fool who is quick to anger. Abeg am tired of living like one. Thanks for your help
Re: How Do I Learn To Forgive A Deceitful Lover by Cutehector(m): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
I think we humans ain't all that perfect. So let's not all see ourselves as Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Learn To Forgive A Deceitful Lover by zyzxx(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Expect less so that u won't be hurt beyound recovery or forgiveness

1 Like

Re: How Do I Learn To Forgive A Deceitful Lover by Loyalblak007(f): 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
You Only Live Once

1 Like

Re: How Do I Learn To Forgive A Deceitful Lover by shulamitewoman(f): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wen such happens,jux slow down and take a deep breath..trust me u wil be fine..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Learn To Forgive A Deceitful Lover by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
zyzxx:
Expect less so that u won't be hurt beyound recovery or forgiveness
This works.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Learn To Forgive A Deceitful Lover by Olasco93: 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
If you can tell yourself ''She/they really don't know what she/they are doing,'' it's a step ahead and a basic of learning that everyone has flaws. Forgiveness starts from your conscience, just like my signature below...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Daniel Ademinokan Gushes Out His Love For Stella Damasus / Searching For Husband Or Work Which Is More Difficult / Why You Shouldn't Drink Too Much When You Go Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.