Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

My Gf Said..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Said..... (763 Views)

My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. / Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Said..... by psalmchi(m): 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Please pals am so confused here right now. Last week my gf said she wants to be alone for the main moment despite begging her. All she wants is space, pls pals what does this mean?
Re: My Gf Said..... by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Give her the whole galaxy cool
Re: My Gf Said..... by jmichlins(m): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
she dumped you for someone else this val. If you will be a man and make sure you give light years of distances it will be great
Re: My Gf Said..... by AlexCk: 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
psalmchi:
Please pals am so confused here right now. Last week my gf said she wants to be alone for the main moment despite begging her. All she wants is space, pls pals what does this mean?

It simply means,
*give her space!!!*
Tor, life simple o
Re: My Gf Said..... by firstking01(m): 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Op, i'm sorry but she stylishly dumped you in the recycled bingrin
Re: My Gf Said..... by emitope: 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
psalmchi:
Dude, she asked for space, give it to her...there is no need crying over spilt milk 'cos the milk myt actually not be spilt & or if so, u can't lick it off d floor
Av a gud time in d meantime but know dat she is still urs.....dnt bug her. give her a week, check up on her, let her know u r available if she wants to talk.... everything will b fine....
Girls are weird ( as are guys) so....it may b d start of d end(be prepared) & it may jus b a 'bump'.
wish u d best
Re: My Gf Said..... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
It means stop.
Re: My Gf Said..... by Royle2014(m): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
Go radio silent. Its a very simple yet difficult task to follow, but if u do it correctly nd strictly, it may b d only shot at getting her back or moving on swiftly (win win)...
When a lady tells u she needs space, her brain automatically rewires nd she creates a mental picture of u begging her (dats why begging never works cos she anticipated it). Do the opposite of what she expects u to do... Do NOTHING! (dats right! Nothing)
Dont call her
Dont text her
Dont whatsapp
Dont fb stalk her
Dont answer her calls for the nxt 3 weeks (4 weeks recommended)
If u have played ur part well during ur dating period nd she really had feelings for u, trust me she would miss ur attention nd try to reconnect (this is why u must not pick up when she calls cos if u pick up easily then boom! She knows she can get u wenever she wants nd u push her away permanently)
While on radio silence u may do the following
Grief
Cry ur eyes out (men do cry)
Go to a gym, a field, a party, a brothel ( I dont do that tho) etc... Just do something to keep u busy, BUT DONT CALL HER! GIVE HER AN ENTIRE GALAXY.
Relationships are not supposed to b games buh women have too many mind tricks....u just have to learn

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Female Friend / 5 Ways To Avoid Turning Into A Woman Beater / Break The Silence... Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.