Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? (51115 Views)

My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary / I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by okenna1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
some have food but can not eat,some can eat but have no food...oga u better use ur sense or...

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by SeanDada1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
kekakuz:
Some 7 months ago I was transfered to our directors office and my life changed for the better. I noticed my boss is very friendly especially towards me and trust me with key responsibilities. He gives me audience during board meetings which am not even qualified to attend. He recently approved an official car for me of which is not meant for staff on my grade level. Over time. I got used to him and I did not know how I unconsciously called him daddy. He smiled and kept his cool. We hang out a lot and he advices me on investment and wealth. Something g I cherish and put to good use.
2 weeks ago he said we need to go pick his daughter from the airport. He dropped his car and I carried him to the airport.
I meet his gorgeous daughter and the meeting was electric.
For the next week he directed me to take her around town shopping and saloon. I asked of my office duties and he said someone else has been assigned to cover for me.
We shop and club regularly but problem arises whenever I told her am going home. She wants me to always be around and am avoiding such offers to avoid doing anything g that will spoil my relationship with her father.
I resume work and the father has began to ignoring me and avoid me, when I ask him what the problem was he reply that
I make him unhappy because am avoiding his daughter.
Then I got the message clear. Now am confused because the girl sweet and cuddly but am not in love with her but her father who is my hero wants us together.
Friends what would you rather me do?

I don't know what to tell PMB about your cluelessness and indecision

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Miona: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
Funny though
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
Kind of opportunity i always love
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by poiZon: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cutehector:
Chei.. shocked why do people like to dull in dis life na

I dey tell u.
can u imagine dullardington?
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by noobsaibot2(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
[size=38pt]@OP: the CRAZE wen dey worry you no get part 3...
see insurance free and you leave am...
you don see were goat leave yam?

BASKART!!!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
If you don't love her don't touch her....because if you touch her and break her heart...omo Kasala don burst be dat undecided
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
BTW why you no wan touch the daughter, abi na the papa you like? wink

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by kekakuz(m): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
majekdom2:
and the director wants you to get married to his daughter with these blunders and you attend board meetings with these blunders not blunder and other directors didn't see anything wrong in letting you have a car.... next pls. Get away from your delusions.
I expected such from clueless fellow like you. Just a line of typos and you are busy crying blunder. I saw it when I posted it but can't correct because it's already on front page.
Please grow up and understand say no be English person dey take get promotion but by the value you add to the institution. Furrk off my thread
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by tomdon(m): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
people sabi write script ehnnn

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Mackson01: 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Don't miss out your opportunity. Love comes by association.

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by doskie(m): 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
kekakuz:
Some 7 months ago I was transfered to our directors office and my life changed for the better. I noticed my boss is very friendly especially towards me and trust me with key responsibilities. He gives me audience during board meetings which am not even qualified to attend. He recently approved an official car for me of which is not meant for staff on my grade level. Over time. I got used to him and I did not know how I unconsciously called him daddy. He smiled and kept his cool. We hang out a lot and he advices me on investment and wealth. Something g I cherish and put to good use.
2 weeks ago he said we need to go pick his daughter from the airport. He dropped his car and I carried him to the airport.
For the next week he directed me to take her around town shopping and saloon. I asked of my office duties and he said someone else has been assigned to cover for me.
We shop and club regularly but problem arises whenever I told her am going home. She wants me to always be around and am avoiding such offers to avoid doing anything g that will spoil my relationship with her father.
I resume work and the father has began to ignoring me and avoid me, when I ask him what the problem was he reply that
Then I got the message clear. Now am confused because the girl sweet and cuddly but am not in love with her but her father who is my hero wants us together.
if you dull your self me sef I no go follow you talk again. no be only her papa. if I see you for road I go just hiss waka pass.
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
Kenchukky:
Stupidity runs in the blood. I release you from the spirit of destiny destroyers. But why will baba God be giving this kind of opportunity to brain dead people like this. This guy must be from Ekiti state. Advice: Resign from the job and move very far from your boss and his daughter.

you owe the people of Ekiti an unreserved and full apology for referring to them as brain dead.
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by grandstar(m): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
kekakuz:

Your boss has good tastes. He chose well.

Do you think because her dad is involved is why you don't love the girl?

If you really don't, then don't deal. Sucks to be in your shoes
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Youngzedd(m): 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cutehector:
Chei.. shocked why do people like to dull in dis life na

The guy na Johnpa.
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Youngzedd(m): 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
noblemails:
As soon as that girl hooks up to another guy, just expect your sack letter the next day. Marrying his only daughter is part of the investments and wealth he preaches to you.

The John didn't get the message the old man is trying to pass.
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
kekakuz:
I expected such from clueless fellow like you. Just a line of typos and you are busy crying blunder. I saw it when I posted it but can't correct because it's already on front page.
Please grow up and understand say no be English person dey take get promotion but by the value you add to the institution. Furrk off my thread
hehehe .... have you woken from your delusion ? you saw but couldn't correct .... amazing. grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Youngzedd(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
umehmj:
*yawns* can we talk about this when you receive your sack letter? wondering when he will sack you?......... here is the tip: once he begins to call you 'bullet', be rest assured he will soon fire you. grin

on a serious note if you are not into any serious relationship, why not give the girl a chance? remember i said if you are not in a serious relationship. But if you are in a relationship, then get ready to prove to your boss that you can stand on your feet, his sack letter notwithstanding.

GBAM!
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Elmojiid(m): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
na for nollywood this kind tin dey happen joor......wosi wobi ogbeni grap ur copy nw or neva
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Radpajay(m): 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=kekakuz post=42812307]Some 7 months ago I was transfered to our directors office and my life changed for the better. I noticed my boss is very friendly especially towards me and trust me with key responsibilities. He gives me audience during board meetings which am not even qualified to attend. He recently approved an official car for me of which is not meant for staff on my grade level. Over time. I got used to him and I did not know how I unconsciously called him daddy. He smiled and kept his cool. We hang out a lot and he advices me on investment and wealth. Something g I cherish and put to good use.
Friends what would you rather me do? Sum Nigeria's with fake life since 19b4......jst gv d gal phone no so dat I will call her and tell her how u feel.
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by sinistermind(m): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
My brother if dis ur story is true, it seems u want to remain stagnant all ur life
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by justiz5(m): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
kekakuz:

Yes he is.

Run for your life if you are not in love with her.

Don't mortgage your life op. Your boss did not become what he is today by marrying his well to do boss's daughter.

Don't sell your self so cheap to that family.

You can become richer than that man. Without getting married to his daughter. If you dare it you mare not even enjoy the marriage.

Don't marry to please any body.

Go and work for your money.

Am so pained that so many persons here are advising you to go marry her. If I may ask, what can that girl bring to the table at the end of the day, apart from her parent's contribution?

2 Likes

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by banmee(m): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
kekakuz:

Another MOD made up story. Want my advice? why don't you just. . . . . . . . . cool
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Trustme2:
Hmmmm. All I see all over this tread are lazy men who want to depend on a woman for survival. No hardworking man will want to lay the foundation of his family on the wealth of his in-laws. Una no dey get sense? Tommirrow now the babe go dey talk say na because of her papa money the guy marry am. Even if the guy go give am consideration sef make the guy do small shakara. I beg me get shame o. I believe I will make it without necessarily depending on any woman or her family.
My thoughts exactly but na fake story sha so gbagbe! undecided
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by justiz5(m): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
mikron:
he said he is not in love with her, would u force urself to have a relationship with a lady u dont love for material gains?

My oga I sight you, na only your post na im get sense so far.

I never knew people were this terrible.

As if thats the only option the guy has to better his life.

I can't mortgage my life in the name of marrying my oga's daughter. If he likes let him give me 1 million sack letters.

Was your boss also forced to marry his wife by his then Boss.

NLanders keep promoting stupidity ishhhhhhhhh.
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by ninodaniel(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
c u in d village
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Walelavender(m): 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
Goldenboy007:
Mr Nollywoood , as at Jan 23, 2016 you were unemployed and wanted to go for a marketing job interview(your previous post). So when did you get the fantastic job you are talking about ? Except you wanna prove to us how there are 7 months between Jan 23 and Feb
Kai you are wicked grin. See investigative journalist..LWKMD
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Righttalk: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
I av read thru ur write up & I discover u av define ur taste & what u want. Anywhere belle face, no std that is too bad of u. Well if u luv her & she luv u bk go ahead or else marry money & remain unhappy in ur marriage. Anybody has the potential to make it life. D gene is in u
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Righttalk: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
I av read thru ur write up & I discover u avn't define ur taste & what u want. Anywhere belle face, no std @ all that is too bad of u. Well if u luv her & she luv u bk go ahead or else marry money & remain unhappy in ur marriage. Anybody has the potential to make it life. D gene is in u
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by madgoat(m): 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
This OP seems to be having problems with the witches in his village. See chance of financial freedom through your Oga's daughter and u are still here asking questions in NL.
I hope its not that you are destined to be poor oh... U better change dat destiny cry
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by ninodaniel(m): 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
guy if finally say na forge u forge dis story cm dey waste ppl comment and mb here na beta thunder plus little lightening go fire u. dts all for nw
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Cutehector(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol, same thing on my mind but I like his sincerity. He is not in love with her perhaps he is in love with someone else.
yh Tru Dat.

But still, I can't dull na. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey / Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) / Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.