Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? (51114 Views)

My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary / I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by iamademorlar(m): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sounds like nollywood movie....
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by iamademorlar(m): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sounds like nollywood movie.... grin
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Empejo(m): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Except you Get serious Babe to marry, if not only you go use your hand transfer yourself to borno state were boko harán go bomb you die. You better vive her Belle because na only you Call her gourgeous babe

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by iamademorlar(m): 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sounds like nollywood movie....
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Alaminz(m): 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
stop lyin to us online. with fake stories...

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by MWTH(m): 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
This guy is just wicked. Mhen dey find rich girls wey go buy Brazilian hair for themselves plus Brazilian pant, shoe n even boxer. U dey there dey speak English wey u no invest kobo on. Olodo ni o

2 Likes

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by merxi55(f): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
kekakuz:
Some 7 months ago I was transfered to our directors office and my life changed for the better. I noticed my boss is very friendly especially towards me and trust me with key responsibilities. He gives me audience during board meetings which am not even qualified to attend. He recently approved an official car for me of which is not meant for staff on my grade level. Over time. I got used to him and I did not know how I unconsciously called him daddy. He smiled and kept his cool. We hang out a lot and he advices me on investment and wealth. Something g I cherish and put to good use.
2 weeks ago he said we need to go pick his daughter from the airport. He dropped his car and I carried him to the airport.
I meet his gorgeous daughter and the meeting was electric.
For the next week he directed me to take her around town shopping and saloon. I asked of my office duties and he said someone else has been assigned to cover for me.
We shop and club regularly but problem arises whenever I told her am going home. She wants me to always be around and am avoiding such offers to avoid doing anything g that will spoil my relationship with her father.
I resume work and the father has began to ignoring me and avoid me, when I ask him what the problem was he reply that
I make him unhappy because am avoiding his daughter.
Then I got the message clear. Now am confused because the girl sweet and cuddly but am not in love with her but her father who is my hero wants us together.
Friends what would you rather me do?
dearie dont go for wealth,it can vanish,dont go for looks,it fades, go for someone you love and follow your heart,cos at the end its about you not them. your ego is more important,tomorrow you'll be priced low. use your head!
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by sirwisy2580: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
kekakuz:
Some 7 months ago I was transfered to our directors office and my life changed for the better. I noticed my boss is very friendly especially towards me and trust me with key responsibilities. He gives me audience during board meetings which am not even qualified to attend. He recently approved an official car for me of which is not meant for staff on my grade level. Over time. I got used to him and I did not know how I unconsciously called him daddy. He smiled and kept his cool. We hang out a lot and he advices me on investment and wealth. Something g I cherish and put to good use.
2 weeks ago he said we need to go pick his daughter from the airport. He dropped his car and I carried him to the airport.
I meet his gorgeous daughter and the meeting was electric.
For the next week he directed me to take her around town shopping and saloon. I asked of my office duties and he said someone else has been assigned to cover for me.
We shop and club regularly but problem arises whenever I told her am going home. She wants me to always be around and am avoiding such offers to avoid doing anything g that will spoil my relationship with her father.
I resume work and the father has began to ignoring me and avoid me, when I ask him what the problem was he reply that
I make him unhappy because am avoiding his daughter.
Then I got the message clear. Now am confused because the girl sweet and cuddly but am not in love with her but her father who is my hero wants us together.
Friends what would you rather me do?

my guy shine you eye o oo u want make I advice to reject the golden opportunity? let me hear say u no marry that girl na flog I go flog u. Watin u wan use poverty do?

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by fF01(m): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
tritt:
keep away from bad friends and stop smoking weed.
hahaha, lwkm. wetin b diz??
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by nickxtra(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cutehector:
Chei.. shocked why do people like to dull in dis life na
Guy, you no dey slack o grin
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Edipee(m): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hmmmm. Lord, give me a good job but let me not be tempted this way.
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin you are not serious.

This nigga though grin grin

Better wake up from your slumber drink garri to quench this highness

3 Likes

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by habsydiamond(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
Guy e be like say u get cooperate under ur name abi. Love no go jump come from heaven. Na through familiarity e go dey come. No dull ursef ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by kenzysmith: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
O boy hungry never beat u if hungry done use nack ground u go they beg to even marry the boss wife join

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by cosmicrayboi(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
here is my number 08160504657

tell her that u are inlove with some1 else, but that ur friend loves her a lot..

tell her also that i can drive, and i like clubbing too

i likey cry

3 Likes

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by ableguy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
menix:
Broz u no go like ur nxt transfer walahi..

Since u re not a churchy, I don't see anything wrong catching the bull by the horn.

Give the gal a try nd see if things will work out..

But why God no fit put me for this OP shoe, make I enjoy his blessings..

Time I change my location to Banana Iceland, maybe I might be fortunate this time.

Uwa nmebi

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by nickxtra(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
sirwisy2580:

my guy shine you eye o oo u want make I advice to reject the golden opportunity? let me hear say u no marry that girl na flog I go flog u. Watin u wan use poverty do?
Gobe, see comment grin
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by nickxtra(m): 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
cosmicrayboi:

tell her that u are inlove with some1 else, but that ur friend loves her a lot..

tell her also that i can drive, and i like clubbing to
i likey cry
Spoilt child
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by wristbangle: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cutehector:
Chei.. shocked why do people like to dull in dis life na

Lol, same thing on my mind but I like his sincerity. He is not in love with her perhaps he is in love with someone else.
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by wristbangle: 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
cosmicrayboi:

tell her also that i can drive, and i like clubbing too

i likey cry

grin
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by refiner(f): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
op!...don't mind all dis guys pressurizing u to love her as if its by force!

if u don't love her,den try to plan ahead,so u won't fall off when ur boss tries anyfin stupid!

don't be a gold digger !
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by fujirice: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
And that's a wrap guys.... *credit roles*
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Love is an over-rated concept. Give her a chance,build love and it shall be love. You want job,but you met dignity and wealth along the way. The question is whatelse do you want? Grab the opportunity or somebody else will.
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by guccitype(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
@OP text me the babe contact pls.07035093414..............lets talk man to man.
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by wristbangle: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
CertifiedFreak:
undecided Dunno what to tell Ambode about your ineptitude.

gringringrin

Eewo! To be candid. Na this same thing Naeto C experience whey him leave Sasha one time.
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Yksoul(m): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
BRO IT'S OBVIOUS HER FATHER DOES WANT TO SEE HER DAUGHTER MESSING AND CLUBING AROUND WTH GUYS HE DOESNT KNOW WELL AND LIKE.HER FATHER MIGHT BE GROOMING YOU TO MARRY HER DAUGHTER AND TO ALSO TAKE OVER FROM AND MANAGE HIS COMPANY.PLEASE,HE MIGHT HATE AND SACK YOU,GO AND RESIGN AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Eyepencil: 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2016

Op, I was once in you shoes.

We dated for some months b4 i know what was happening, na so my guy tap me make i wake up go cook beans.

OP, You don upgrade 4rm nollywood to fantasywood. Abokee grin

7 Likes

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Eyepencil: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
guccitype:
@OP text me the babe contact pls.07035093414..............lets talk man to man.

Lolsss...even if he give u the babe number, the witches wey dey una village go still go block am grin

4 Likes

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
mikron:
he said he is not in love with her, would u force urself to have a relationship with a lady u dont love for material gains?

What do you know about love ?

Love is a choice and an effort. Do you know that there are over 100 people you can meet and love on earth but you may end u meeting only one or two of them all ur life time ?

There are still some you meet on transit and neva get the opportunity to see them again even with all the adrenaline rush and love at first sight ish..

Relax, love is a choice and a process.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by petiteee(f): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
kunle75:

i pity your next place of duty work place cos by the time you are transfered you will come back and tell us how suffer head don catch u......Eni iya ni e
bawo lo se je Eni Iya? Or I no knw wetin that clause mean ni
Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by cosmicrayboi(m): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
nickxtra:
Spoilt child
i dey whatsapp too, incase call go tek tym ahbeg..

1 Like

Re: Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? by ticogee: 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Some facts that exposed ur "make-belive story" 1. U said u were avoiding d girl cos u don't want to spoil ur r/ship wt her father, still d man is no more happy wt u cos u r avoiding his daughter. So wats d confusion u r asking suggestions for since u also admire d girl? 2. If d man hv been impacting positively in ur life n he is also encouraging u wt her daughter who u also cherish, wats d need 4 dis post seeking 4 advice or help?........... Pls try another story line

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) / Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey / Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.