Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) (45125 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Welcomes Osinbajo At Akure Airport (Photo) / Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) / Maryam-Mairo Tambuwal Helps Man & Son Attacked By Thugs In Sokoto. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by lexguru: 7:49am On Feb 11, 2016
Dats a nice one
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by onadana: 7:49am On Feb 11, 2016
Am beginning to wonder if all this crowd gathering stunt is not a security risk to the governor himself.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by coolluk(m): 7:49am On Feb 11, 2016
Oga improve the public health care of Ur state so that people won't be calling U on d fone for eye problems

1 Like

Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Irore: 7:51am On Feb 11, 2016
CastedDude:
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose in his usual manner of interacting with citizens -caused another scene yesterday along Akure-Ado road after helping a young man suffering from eye cataract with a note of referral.

The governor who stopped along the road on his way from the Thanksgiving Service for gov Emmanuel Udom at Uyo, searched out the unknown young man who had earlier contacted him by phone and gave him a note referring him to a medical doctor.

The astonished crowd which had gathered erupted in praise, jubilation and prayer for the governor.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/govermor-fayose-causes-scene-as-he.html

How many ppl get cataract for Ekiti or to say the least long akure-Ado road.?
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 11, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Hmmmm.....how did the person have his number?....issokay!!!
don't u read?don't u remember?have u forgeting wen he droped his number for d common man to kal him.let's try to see some good in d good of others.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by busolakun(m): 7:52am On Feb 11, 2016
arrangee help.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by fularm(m): 7:54am On Feb 11, 2016
play mood.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by lonelydora: 7:56am On Feb 11, 2016
Okay nah
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2016
Too much of public show!!!

This won't change what most people think about him.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by vikeyz(m): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2016
God bless him
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Pascal181: 7:59am On Feb 11, 2016
...For d young man with d ailment it is his saviour dat met him on d way. Are u here trusting God for anything? Get ready, ur saviour will meet u 2day.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by vikkyblizz(f): 8:02am On Feb 11, 2016
Luckylife:
Someone at the top should learn from this governor, is down to earth and help to the poorest in his state is commendable. Even though he tell the president what his sycophants are afraid of telling him.
fayose is a very arrogant man.down to earth indeed

1 Like

Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 8:03am On Feb 11, 2016
BaddieKay:
As much as I find this man funny,he just needs to stop abeg...

Stop No, he shldn't: he jus paid d fees of one of my pals studying medicine @ UNN! Fayose, baale!!!

But, if I catch d rat wen chòp off ur left sleeve eh, I go kill am! grin grin undecided undecided
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by blackpanda: 8:05am On Feb 11, 2016
Luckylife:
Someone at the top should learn from this governor, is down to earth and help to the poorest in his state is commendable. Even though he tell the president what his sycophants are afraid of telling him.

He need to help you back to school to learn better grammar grin
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 8:06am On Feb 11, 2016
He wrote a referral letter? I laugh in Greek.... Are you a doctor referring a patient? Best you can do is give him money for the surgery and drugs.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Adalberto(m): 8:12am On Feb 11, 2016
future president
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by vikkyblizz(f): 8:13am On Feb 11, 2016
What is so special in what he did? There are many other important things he left undone. And this show off? Nigerians sha. Why can't he improve the health facilities of the state and provide free health care. Thousands of people have eye problem. Iranu undecided
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 8:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Destined2win:
Fayose knows how to relate with his people. He has this mindset of 'I belong to the common man', and that is very commendable.

He will make a great president. He is gregarious and avuncular. Smart and bold. Fearless. Courageous. Fayose for president!
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by vikkyblizz(f): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2016
vikkyblizz:
What is so special in what he did? There are many other important things he left undone. And this show off? Nigerians sha. Why can't he improve the health facilities of the state and provide free health care. Thousands of people have eye problem. Iranu undecided
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Dlorv(f): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2016
Dat gud
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by justwise(m): 8:17am On Feb 11, 2016
CastedDude:
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose in his usual manner of interacting with citizens -caused another scene yesterday along Akure-Ado road after helping a young man suffering from eye cataract with a note of referral.

The governor who stopped along the road on his way from the Thanksgiving Service for gov Emmanuel Udom at Uyo, searched out the unknown young man who had earlier contacted him by phone and gave him a note referring him to a medical doctor.

The astonished crowd which had gathered erupted in praise, jubilation and prayer for the governor.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/govermor-fayose-causes-scene-as-he.html

Public stunt
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Leke001: 8:25am On Feb 11, 2016
dis man is a man of his people...what more do u expect from your leader
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by ibisko04: 8:26am On Feb 11, 2016
Good for the man who is receiving help and support. As for the governor, he needs to do better.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 11, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Iroh88(m): 8:32am On Feb 11, 2016
HowAreYou:
Truth be spoken!!...I only like this man Because he loves to identify himself with the common man

This reminds me of the life behind the scene of Barrack Obama posted by EXPLORER. The Man is so Down to earth

Nigeria Politician should inculcate this humble life of Fayose...though that is the only trait I like in him.
This isn't humility, it is psychological programming. It's a Machiavellian tactic. Giving folks 1% of what is due them, but giving them in a manner they feel you are doing them a favour and make them feel they owe their lives to you.

That is what Fayose has been doing. Only the wise who've read the books such as The Prince, 48 Laws of Power, Mafia Manager or Hitler's memoirs can understand some of these things.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by loomer: 8:32am On Feb 11, 2016
officialteemi:
and the whole press was dere

But u read say him dey come from somewhere. You no know say press bus dey always follow all these governors? Especially when them dey travel from one state to another
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by BaddieKay(f): 8:33am On Feb 11, 2016
AngryNigerian:

But, if I catch d rat wen chòp off ur left sleeve eh, I go kill am! grin grin undecided undecided
You are a clown cheesy grin #Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by maskamdo(m): 8:35am On Feb 11, 2016
Nice action!! But wrong move sha cos he keeps putting his protocol officers & security details in precarious positions often more than not, its not good for anyone including him, when they start second guessing his next move..
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 11, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
He gave his number out to his people. I'm also beneficiary. I sent him a text on someething bothering me as an Ekiti-Kete. And he requested that i come to his office.Which i did and he helped me
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by stevLegend: 8:39am On Feb 11, 2016
babyfaceafrica:

I have him on whastapp.
U nid d number?
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by kbbanj10(m): 8:41am On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:
This guy would have made a perfect politician in ancient Rome: dazzle the people with epic public display of drama and they forget about what your actual responsibilities are.

All he's doing is preparing/psychologically recruiting the ignorant folks who would be willing to put their lives on the line to protect him when the time is due for him to answer to his crimes. People like this young man would be the ones staring down the barrels of guns while his children would be somewhere hundreds, if not thousands, of miles away from the epicentre of his confrontation with security operatives.

They would die and be forgotten in the blink of an eye. Fayose would be arrested and prosecuted and life would go on.

Let those who've got brains make use of them. Never stake your lives for the sake of any politician. Encourage them to use their children to defend themselves.
you nailed it. Let them that have ears hear all this one he's doing is showmanship time shall tell

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 11, 2016
Jabioro:
"Who had earlier contacted on the phone " this one na arrangee..
na u arrange am?

he gave out his phone numbers to citizens sometimes ago...they call and text him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Half Nude Women Throw Mud, Stones At Gov Yero / Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial / Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.