Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) (45120 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Welcomes Osinbajo At Akure Airport (Photo) / Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) / Maryam-Mairo Tambuwal Helps Man & Son Attacked By Thugs In Sokoto. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by gannod(m): 9:32am On Feb 11, 2016
greatbrian:
Every ekiti indigene have fayose number. I even do. But he doesn't pick calls you can only message him... At least his trying his best to interact with the common man, And cleaning d mess the APC vagabond fayemi created in d state. Long live Ekiti. Long live Osoko. Long live to me also. But let's get it straight why are you guys hating if the governor in ur state hv done better u won't be on nairaland dz early morning u will be in ur place of work... Damn haters. Anyway haters will see you walk on water and say its because you can't swim, they will even see u dance on water and accuse you of raising dust. Go get a job and stop hating. U will be great also so appreciate a man who is cause it might be ur turn.

May God bless you my brother. Fayose doesn't pretend,he is blunt and down to earth. Unlike those so called progressives who left the state in a mess.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by meeklocs: 9:32am On Feb 11, 2016
i dont get y everyone is hailing this man, after doin this stop at akure he went further to d next town which is ikere and unleashed mayhem by tearing a traditional rulers poster. in ikere there are two conflictin traditional rulers,ogoga and olukere.fayose installed olukere bout a year ago,anybody remember when he got a chieftancy title last year?it was olukere who gave him,now they have fallen out nd hes now supporting ogoga,so passing through ikere yesterday,he stopped this same convoy,got down and started tearing olukeres posters which led to a clash between the supporters of both traditional rulers.lives were lost,houses and cars were burnt,please dont we have good media in Ekiti??........fayose is a betrayer,liar,dictator,tyrant,miscreant,menace instigator,an unfaithful dog and the biggest mistake to ekiti
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by sam90s(m): 9:33am On Feb 11, 2016
Hopefully if/when EFCC knock on his door, all the kpomo, roasted corn, plantain sellers will gather to protest for the imediate release of their most famous customer, great idea.
Errrrm.......if I may ask, what is Fayose's plan concerning Ekiti State self sustainability, is he carrying on from where Fayemi stopoff before he was voted out by enthusiasts of stomach infratructure or he will be troducing his own plans, or he has no plan at all, the last option is the easiest. undecided
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Mboi: 9:42am On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:
I wonder if this one is a human being. Dude, I don't need handouts from any politician to sustain myself. If you do, too bad then.

And for your info, Fayose is owing salaries since November, how does that make him different from the people you've mentioned.

So sad poverty has eroded the capacity of folks to see things through from a rational perspective.
Go and hide your face in shame you son of a poor man, you are even still in school, no wonder your arguement so baseless. Go and read your books, you are not supposed to be here.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by tunde1200(m): 9:42am On Feb 11, 2016
Nice write up bro I like that!.

Iroh88:
This guy would have made a perfect politician in ancient Rome: dazzle the people with epic public display of drama and they forget about what your actual responsibilities are.

All he's doing is preparing/psychologically recruiting the ignorant folks who would be willing to put their lives on the line to protect him when the time is due for him to answer to his crimes. People like this young man would be the ones staring down the barrels of guns while his children would be somewhere hundreds, if not thousands, of miles away from the epicentre of his confrontation with security operatives.

They would die and be forgotten in the blink of an eye. Fayose would be arrested and prosecuted and life would go on.

Let those who've got brains make use of them. Never stake your lives for the sake of any politician. Encourage them to use their children to defend themselves.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 9:47am On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:
This guy would have made a perfect politician in ancient Rome: dazzle the people with epic public display of drama and they forget about what your actual responsibilities are.

All he's doing is preparing/psychologically recruiting the ignorant folks who would be willing to put their lives on the line to protect him when the time is due for him to answer to his crimes. People like this young man would be the ones staring down the barrels of guns while his children would be somewhere hundreds, if not thousands, of miles away from the epicentre of his confrontation with security operatives.

They would die and be forgotten in the blink of an eye. Fayose would be arrested and prosecuted and life would go on.

Let those who've got brains make use of them. Never stake your lives for the sake of any politician. Encourage them to use their children to defend themselves.
Tell me one project buhari has done since he came on board. One year go soon reach ooo...
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by DeDonola: 9:52am On Feb 11, 2016
Respect govnor Ayo fayose, I salute you, continue your work friend of the people.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by FuckTheMod: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:

Gbam

U nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 11, 2016
DNameisOla:

U are an example of wat he aimed to achieve tru such actions. When are we going to knw dt being giving a drop of water out of the cup of water that shld belong to you is not right. Many things are wrong in Nigeria! Nt even the politicians are our probs,after all they are d products of d society, we the pple being governed is Nigeria's probs. The politicians knw exactly how to play us since most are so gullible and stupid.#ish#
ok I hear u mr u no all.but dis same u would blame an ambode that he is very far from his people,dis same u would blame d abia gov that gave an old woman 1k,u would say its 2 small.d fact is nigerians don't no wat we want.wen a gov is not close to his people we complain to d high heavens,wen he is close we say he is acting.tell me,mention one gov dat has stoped his convoy and refer his subject to d general hospital b4.tell me one.we like to form say we no sumfin for dis country,meanwhile na we mumu pass bkus we don't no wat we want.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 11, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Hmmmm.....how did the person have his number?....issokay!!!
He gave his number out via a live broadcast sometimes ago .
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Amucha: 10:08am On Feb 11, 2016
for that man to have contacted Gov Fayose on phone before now is a pointer to the humility of the governor -the masses can also reach him on phone and he will respond. I salute the charisma of this governor. God Bless You
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 10:12am On Feb 11, 2016
who is this zombie goat that don't know what computer can do and can't do. Better look for who will force u to take ur sanity drugs goat.
banmee:

If only there was a way I could reach through my computer and slap the dog piss 'outta you.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by banmee(m): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2016
Luckylife:
who is this zombie goat that don't know what computer can do and can't do. Better look for who will force u to take ur sanity drugs goat.

This "zombie goat" is your deliverer from stupidity and sycophancy. Do not let hunger and frustration cloud common sense. How do i know you suffer from these ailments? Your inability to recognize poor leadership. Don't feel bad; a lot of Nigerians are in the same predicament.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by DNameisOla(f): 10:20am On Feb 11, 2016
adajiboyy:
ok I hear u mr u no all.but dis same u would blame an ambode that he is very far from his people,dis same u would blame d abia gov that gave an old woman 1k,u would say its 2 small.d fact is nigerians don't no wat we want.wen a gov is not close to his people we complain to d high heavens,wen he is close we say he is acting.tell me,mention one gov dat has stoped his convoy and refer his subject to d general hospital b4.tell me one.we like to form say we no sumfin for dis country,meanwhile na we mumu pass bkus we don't no wat we want.

U are right about most pple nt knowing wat they want. What I, personally, want from the government is that they should do exactly what they were voted for. They only present silly manifestos that they won't implement once they get to the position! I don't care abt a govt dt is close or far from the pple! That's nt wat we need in Nigeria. They shld stop putting us in difficult position then trying to act as if they truly care when they don't! The masses are just abstract to them.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by babsnuel(m): 10:33am On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:

You re d most sensible person i hav ever seen on this forum
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by babsnuel(m): 10:35am On Feb 11, 2016
Luckylife:
Someone at the top should learn from this governor, is down to earth and help to the poorest in his state is commendable. Even though he's telling the president what his sycophants are afraid of telling him.
You also take ekiti weed....nyc one
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by edupedia: 10:35am On Feb 11, 2016
Luckylife:
Someone at the top should learn from this governor, is down to earth and help to the poorest in his state is commendable. Even though he's telling the president what his sycophants are afraid of telling him.

....by announcing payment of salaries publicly and withdrawing them through the backdoor?...
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:43am On Feb 11, 2016
Jabioro:
"Who had earlier contacted on the phone " this one na arrangee..
note, everybody has d governor's number where u can text to in ekiti state. If your problem or challenge gets his attention fayose will call u himself. Assumptions isnt a virtue
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 10:44am On Feb 11, 2016
edupedia:

....by announcing payment of salaries publicly and withdrawing them through the backdoor?...
are u referring to the 2016 budget of change /fraud or what?
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 10:45am On Feb 11, 2016
Mr Ayodele Peter Fayose,carry-on with your good works,carry go jareh,God go bless you, your mama no go born somebody like ngene ukwenu,you go dey go,dey come.....nothing go do you .
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by klax(m): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2016
gunuvi:

the lying liars are so dunce that they cant see the positive sides of what this governor is doing

Do APC have eyesNoooooooooooo

Do APC have sense Noooooooooooooooooo

They have their wandering president wandering around the globe and his ministers has joined him as well i now understand wandering demons are at loose when people both sane and mad men on the street started walking from kano to Abuja, Abuja to Lagos, borno to Cameron to celebrate buhari election victory I knew this regime is cursed with wandering spirit and here we are seen coming to pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 11:12am On Feb 11, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Hmmmm.....how did the person have his number?....issokay!!!

He gave it out to the public
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Abukc(m): 11:33am On Feb 11, 2016
grin ;DThat governor with parrot mouth. Him time never reach to visit. EFCC.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by DECOtech(m): 11:42am On Feb 11, 2016
dainformant:
everything na publicity for Fayose....anyway, nice move tho

Talk anything you like
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by arsenesholer(m): 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
He should come n solve the problem he created in ikere after this stunt. For those riding his nuts here,the man is a problem!
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mboi:

Your brain dey work so? A govenor of a state gave you a referral letter duly signed by him and you're asking if he's a doctor? That you are in opposition doesn't make you to loose you mind.

Take your bile far far far away....if you want to correct someone, you do it without insults or using derogatory words.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by tonytony208(m): 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jabioro:
"Who had earlier contacted on the phone " this one na arrangee..

You Dont know fayose at all. Practically everyone on the street of ado ekiti has his personal phone number. He freely gives it out.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by tonytony208(m): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:

Please can you kindly tell us his crimes?
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by TheyStoleMyName(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
adajiboyy:
Like him or hate him tis is d best gov in nigeria.he knows wat d common man want.he knows d common man don't want to hear big grammer but big action.now the guy wit cataract can have some medications and hopefully get beta.zombies hate u sir,but real nigerians,nigerians that refused to b fooled or jazzed appreciate u boss.
So in your tiny mind this is "big action"?? When will you gullible idiots understand!? He is playing you. Try to think (I know that may be a bit difficult for your type), do you have an idea how many people give him calls asking for such help everyday?? How many go to his office to personally meet him?? Probably not. He chose this man for maximum publicity... on the road, like the hypocritical pharisees of old... they pray on the street corners so everyone will notice them. And what did he do, give him a referral to one of his minions, so he has another avenue to splash the cash that isn't his, killing multiple dumb birds with one stone. Damn little homies! Use your brains.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
TheyStoleMyName:

So in your tiny mind this is "big action"?? When will you gullible idiots understand!? He is playing you. Try to think (I know that may be a bit difficult for your type), do you have an idea how many people give him calls asking for such help everyday?? How many go to his office to personally meet him?? Probably not. He chose this man for maximum publicity... on the road, like the hypocritical pharisees of old... they pray on the street corners so everyone will notice them. And what did he do, give him a referral to one of his minions, so he has another avenue to splash the cash that isn't his, killing multiple dumb birds with one stone. Damn little homies! Use your brains.
I can't blame u,but I fill sorry for ur parent.they gave birth to a wasted child.how can u insult someone u don't even no.goodness gracious.but I 4give u tou.grow up aiit.have a lovely day.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by greatbrian(m): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
gannod:

May God bless you my brother. Fayose doesn't pretend,he is blunt and down to earth. Unlike those so called progressives who left the state in a mess.
. Abi o. Osoko all d way
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Themmiee: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
I disregard this fake information you just dropped here dude. Please I really wanna beg the admin of this site to always scrutinize all the information sent across to the world. Nairaland has turn global. This tread is nothing but a complete lie. You can't just come here and give us fake info. This yesterday that you claimed he helped someone with eye sight was a complete lie, because what the horrendous and obnoxious did yesterday at Ikere was very alarming and uncalled for. Though their was a mishap between the king "Ogoga" and another paramount ruler named "Olukere". As a responsible and reasonable man, I expect him to have called the both parties and settle the stuff among them. But to my uttermost surprise, he came down to Ikere and tore the poster of the other party "Olukere". Come to Ikere Ekiti this morning and confirmed the incident. The town is burning off now. Bleep you and your stupid info.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria / Hundreds Of Half Nude Women Throw Mud, Stones At Gov Yero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.