Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) (45123 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Welcomes Osinbajo At Akure Airport (Photo) / Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) / Maryam-Mairo Tambuwal Helps Man & Son Attacked By Thugs In Sokoto. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Mboi: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Take your bile far far far away....if you want to correct someone, you do it without insults or using derogatory words.
No vex, sorry. I go modify the post.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by badlaw(f): 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Children of hate will not like dis
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by lereinter(m): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Destined2win:
Fayose knows how to relate with his people. He has this mindset of 'I belong to the common man', and that is very commendable.

What is commendable just because he gave one person referral note of millions suffering from eye problem is he not the governor why cant he strengthened the health sector so that could go there and get affordable and available treatment
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
BaddieKay:
You are a clown cheesy grin #Good morning.

Lol grin grin wink wink...I feared that you were going to howl @ me that I put it as one of my prayer points today shocked shocked

...anyway, I agree...I jus pray make ds thing begin pay ooo, like Bright & Ayo! Or won't you like it?
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by BaddieKay(f): 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
I pray it works for you too
AngryNigerian:

Lol grin grin wink wink...I feared that you were going to howl @ me that I put it as one of my prayer points today shocked shocked

...anyway, I agree...I jus pray make ds thing begin pay ooo, like Bright & Ayo! Or won't you like it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama / Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.