Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) (45124 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Welcomes Osinbajo At Akure Airport (Photo) / Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) / Maryam-Mairo Tambuwal Helps Man & Son Attacked By Thugs In Sokoto. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Atlantian: 8:44am On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:
This guy would have made a perfect politician in ancient Rome: dazzle the people with epic public display of drama and they forget about what your actual responsibilities are.

All he's doing is preparing/psychologically recruiting the ignorant folks who would be willing to put their lives on the line to protect him when the time is due for him to answer to his crimes. People like this young man would be the ones staring down the barrels of guns while his children would be somewhere hundreds, if not thousands, of miles away from the epicentre of his confrontation with security operatives.

They would die and be forgotten in the blink of an eye. Fayose would be arrested and prosecuted and life would go on.

Let those who've got brains make use of them. Never stake your lives for the sake of any politician. Encourage them to use their children to defend themselves.

With all your confessed tactics of manipulation, why dont you contest for councilor-ship at your local government and see how you fail. If this one an arranged scene, he would have given a check or cash. He gave a note. He truly cares for his people even though it started like stunt. No one can sustain stunt consistently. Fasoye and every politician who really wants to intimidate the opposition MUST learn to have the people's support. There is nothing comparable to people's power in the universe.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by sdindan: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:
This guy would have made a perfect politician in ancient Rome: dazzle the people with epic public display of drama and they forget about what your actual responsibilities are.

All he's doing is preparing/psychologically recruiting the ignorant folks who would be willing to put their lives on the line to protect him when the time is due for him to answer to his crimes. People like this young man would be the ones staring down the barrels of guns while his children would be somewhere hundreds, if not thousands, of miles away from the epicentre of his confrontation with security operatives.

They would die and be forgotten in the blink of an eye. Fayose would be arrested and prosecuted and life would go on.

Let those who've got brains make use of them. Never stake your lives for the sake of any politician. Encourage them to use their children to defend themselves.

Hater Spotted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by greatbrian(m): 8:46am On Feb 11, 2016
Every ekiti indigene have fayose number. I even do. But he doesn't pick calls you can only message him... At least his trying his best to interact with the common man, And cleaning d mess the APC vagabond fayemi created in d state. Long live Ekiti. Long live Osoko. Long live to me also. But let's get it straight why are you guys hating if the governor in ur state hv done better u won't be on nairaland dz early morning u will be in ur place of work... Damn haters. Anyway haters will see you walk on water and say its because you can't swim, they will even see u dance on water and accuse you of raising dust. Go get a job and stop hating. U will be great also so appreciate a man who is cause it might be ur turn.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by DNameisOla(f): 8:47am On Feb 11, 2016
adajiboyy:
Like him or hate him tis is d best gov in nigeria.he knows wat d common man want.he knows d common man don't want to hear big grammer but big action.now the guy wit cataract can have some medications and hopefully get beta.zombies hate u sir,but real nigerians,nigerians that refused to b fooled or jazzed appreciate u boss.

U are an example of wat he aimed to achieve tru such actions. When are we going to knw dt being giving a drop of water out of the cup of water that shld belong to you is not right. Many things are wrong in Nigeria! Nt even the politicians are our probs,after all they are d products of d society, we the pple being governed is Nigeria's probs. The politicians knw exactly how to play us since most are so gullible and stupid.#ish#
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by dpete1: 8:47am On Feb 11, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Hmmmm.....how did the person have his number?....issokay!!!
he once aired his number on tv.and social media

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:
This isn't humility, it is psychological programming. It's a Machiavellian tactic. Giving folks 1% of what is due them, but giving them in a manner they feel you are doing them a favour and make them feel they owe their lives to you.

That is what Fayose has been doing. Only the wise who've read the books such as The Prince, 48 Laws of Power, Mafia Manager or Hitler's memoirs can understand some of these things.

Excuse me sir. I will buy you roses for Falantine. You just spoke my mind. I have never even read any of these books you mentioned but I agree that this is just a psychological tactic to decieve the people he governs.
The first and basic duty of government is to provide the masses with things they cannot provide for themselves. Electricity, Security, Diplomatic and trade relations with other states, Healthcare, Social amenities...... And Ekiti cannot boast of any of these things. Yet the governor takes pride in 'relating to the common man'.
Its just so sad that ignorance is dealing with us this bad.
Because he is a governor, they have come to see him as a small God, jubilating whenever he is in their midst. We must understand that no matter the position he holds, he is a PUBLIC SERVANT, put there to represent our interests. We must never let these little favours distract us from holding them accountable.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by phemmie06(m): 8:49am On Feb 11, 2016
The governor who stopped along the road on his way from the Thanksgiving Service for gov Emmanuel Udom at Uyo, searched out the unknown young man who had earlier contacted him by phone and gave him a note referring him to a medical doctor.

The astonished crowd which had gathered erupted in praise, jubilation and prayer for the governor.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/govermor-fayose-causes-scene-as-he.html[/quote]
I hope people read between the lines. And hope it's not a planned work, cos to me they have been communicating before
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 8:52am On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:

For making so much sense you deserve $1m payable anytime Dasuki makes bail.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2016
Destined2win:
Fayose knows how to relate with his people. He has this mindset of 'I belong to the common man', and that is very commendable.

I swear down.. And that act alone puts him in a different level above other Nigerian politicians

1 Like

Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by miomio(f): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:

you post is very reasonable,but blive me
it does not have any connection to d thread on ground.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by miki70: 8:57am On Feb 11, 2016
Jabioro:
"Who had earlier contacted on the phone " this one na arrangee..
through talk jare araigngeeeeee
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2016
Jabioro:

Wailers must find reason to wail
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by dankofa: 8:58am On Feb 11, 2016
How much does it cost to treat cataract? Why not just open a cataract treatment centre for many more in Ekiti State with this same challenge instead of the publicity stunt on one man?

Just thinking.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2016
miomio:

you post is very reasonable,but blive me it does not have any connection to d thread on ground.
God bless you
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by pedrilo: 9:00am On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:

but u were ready to soak dogs and baboons in blood with ur retired general
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by spencekat(m): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2016
All hail the great governor!
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Akerry(m): 9:03am On Feb 11, 2016
Cc Sojiboy
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by temmybuhnmy(f): 9:03am On Feb 11, 2016
The+man+of+the+people+ook+oo%0a%0aBuh+have+never+seen+this+man+with+any+project+or+is+it+just+me+
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by onatisi(m): 9:04am On Feb 11, 2016
Destined2win:
Fayose knows how to relate with his people. He has this mindset of 'I belong to the common man', and that is very commendable.
He is building a massive political goodwill among his people,most likely we are already seeing the making of another saraki and adedibu,the kind of person the people will listen and obey irrespective of whether he is in power or not

1 Like

Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 9:04am On Feb 11, 2016
babyfaceafrica:

Dude has dropped his number for the masses several times

1 Like

Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 9:05am On Feb 11, 2016
pedrilo:
but u were ready to soak dogs and baboons in blood with ur retired general

Dont mind that nigger... Wailers must have reasons to wail
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by royallord1(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2016
Jabioro:
mah guy.... ur mattet fear person, it is obvious u have a negatively tailored mindset towards this man as oppose a NEUTRAL MINDSET... if he had just come down and called on d man by name and spoke about the man's eyes as a prophet would what would u say by then...
a man dat has his contact number with his people in a country dat practices politics like ours is commendable... i can imagine the endless text messages this guy recieves per day and the assistance he renders even behind the eyes of camera.... gud one fayose
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by banmee(m): 9:07am On Feb 11, 2016
Luckylife:
Someone at the top should learn from this governor, is down to earth and help to the poorest in his state is commendable. Even though he tell the president what his sycophants are afraid of telling him.
If only there was a way I could reach through my computer and slap the dog piss 'outta you.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by fostermd(m): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2016
Only people who do not understand how proper governance works would praise Fayose.If the healthcare system works would the man need to get a referral from Fayose to go to the hospital?So every sick person in Ekiti should now be calling the governor in order to seek medical attention.Fayose is indeed jobless and bereft of ideas with regards to governance .i am not a politician but Fayose is certainly the worst governor in Nigeria.Everyone should have access to healthcare without gong through a big man or governor
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Eddyrex07(m): 9:11am On Feb 11, 2016
"Who had earlier contacted on the phone ", this Fayose is more like a f*ck and tell nigga or just like a fake miracle pastor...
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Iroh88(m): 9:12am On Feb 11, 2016
bodashee:

Excuse me sir. I will buy you roses for Falantine. You just spoke my mind. I have never even read any of these books you mentioned but I agree that this is just a psychological tactic to decieve the people he governs.
The first and basic duty of government is to provide the masses with things they cannot provide for themselves. Electricity, Security, Diplomatic and trade relations with other states, Healthcare, Social amenities...... And Ekiti cannot boast of any of these things. Yet the governor takes pride in 'relating to the common man'.
Its just so sad that ignorance is dealing with us this bad.
Because he is a governor, they have come to see him as a small God, jubilating whenever he is in their midst. We must understand that no matter the position he holds, he is a PUBLIC SERVANT, put there to represent our interests. We must never let these little favours distract us from holding them accountable.
Illiteracy, ignorance, poverty and low self esteem all combine to make the average Nigerian such a malfunctioning species.

Sometimes when I go to an occasion and see how people gather round politicians, praising them and bowing to them, I feel so disgusted to the point of throwing up.

As a matter of fact (not that I'm too proud or something) I make it my duty to make these politicians feel disrespected whenever I come across them. I just don't like their attitude. Just like you said, our people make them feel like gods and they've become used to feeling like they are doing us a favour relating with us or doing the ordinary things we do. cheesy

Go to the civilised worlds, with all their development and wealth, and see politicians/ministers riding bicycles to work or walking amongst crowds just like any other regular Joe and no one would even recognise their presence! Here, if a politician enters a public transport or disembark from his SUV to talk to an old woman on the street, the news "breaks the internet!!"

Now, the more we treat these guys like super humans, the more their determination to keep us dumbed down and poor, because if they give you the education to cure your ignorance and give you the enabling environment for you to create wealth for yourself, their relevance would drastically diminish and they would run short of praise singers and sycophants who make them feel superior to everyone else.

Such a pity we find ourselves in this state.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Mboi: 9:13am On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:

My friend shatap! Wat have Oshimole, Amosun, Aregbe, Okoroausa done for their people? Instead they owe salaries here and there. You think APC's dubious plan to unseat Fayose will work, better go get a life.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Mboi: 9:16am On Feb 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
He wrote a referral letter? I laugh in Greek.... Are you a doctor referring a patient? Best you can do is give him money for the surgery and drugs.
Your brain dey work so? A govenor of a state gave you a referral letter duly signed by him and you're asking if he's a doctor? That you are in opposition doesn't make you to loose you mind.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by temmybuhnmy(f): 9:18am On Feb 11, 2016
Mmm
Have never seen this man with any project

What have seen is
Cutting of meat
Cooking
Gate crashing naming ceremony
And eating in a buka

Is it that they e not given him money for project or he doesn't show that off
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Iroh88(m): 9:18am On Feb 11, 2016
Mboi:

My friend shatap! Wat have Oshimole, Amosun, Aregbe, Okoroausa done for their people? Instead they owe salaries here and there. You think APC's dubious plan to unseat Fayose will work, better go get a life.
I wonder if this one is a human being. Dude, I don't need handouts from any politician to sustain myself. If you do, too bad then.

And for your info, Fayose is owing salaries since November, how does that make him different from the people you've mentioned.

So sad poverty has eroded the capacity of folks to see things through from a rational perspective.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by gannod(m): 9:19am On Feb 11, 2016
babyfaceafrica:

His number is available if you want it,I can give it to you. Almost every genuine Ekiti people has his number. You can send him a text message if you have any reasonable thing to discuss with him. He will definitely get back to you.
Re: Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:21am On Feb 11, 2016
skelewu404:
If he likes let him help nepa carry ladder, nonsense

The guy above me is jobless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) / Hundreds Of Half Nude Women Throw Mud, Stones At Gov Yero / Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.