Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

She Said I Should Give Her Space!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Should Give Her Space!!!!! (803 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I Should Give Her Space!!!!! by Mayorjr(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hello Fellow Nairalanders, I am going through a rough patch and am posting to seek advice.
Insult me if you must... Buh please give me an advice!!!!
She doesn't take my calls, doesn't return them.
She doesn't reply texts on any platform... When she does it is to send thunder and brimstone.
She only managed to tell me, she is going through something and doesn't wish to share with me.....Trying to show concern... She yelled at me to give her space....
Giving her space is proving difficult..... What do i do?
If i choose to give her space... How do i go about it?
Re: She Said I Should Give Her Space!!!!! by popesam1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Give her more than enough space bro. This is 2016 no let a girl use you. Don't call, text or chat with her again. Try to avoid her if you must do it.
Re: She Said I Should Give Her Space!!!!! by kunlesufyan(m): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Brother give her that space ,while you r doing that .hook up with someone else...

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Give Her Space!!!!! by Simpletoby(m): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Well one way or d other you must have offended her so try n figure dat out then on the other hand, she might ve got another lover which makes her feel u re no longer relevant to her. In all ways, find out what's going on 1st.
Re: She Said I Should Give Her Space!!!!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
The meaning of 'give me space' is that am not longer interested in the relationship.
Guy, leave that babe alone
Re: She Said I Should Give Her Space!!!!! by iceberylin(m): 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
This guy still don't understand...
You're the side stick... Wait until after 14th...

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Give Her Space!!!!! by sexymoma(f): 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Until she carry another man belle come greet you for house
na then you go sabi how to give woman space

you still need a prophet to tell you she s gone ba angry
Re: She Said I Should Give Her Space!!!!! by Creamish(f): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
..at least she isn't leading u on.. Let her be for ur sanity sake.
Re: She Said I Should Give Her Space!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Give her 140 hectares of space abeg. When she Don tire, she go come find u.
Re: She Said I Should Give Her Space!!!!! by vault(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
get a rocket
Re: She Said I Should Give Her Space!!!!! by kellz0(m): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
iceberylin:
This guy still don't understand...
You're the side stick... Wait until after 14th...
why did you coment my coment grin she want the space to be with her real nigga this seasön
Re: She Said I Should Give Her Space!!!!! by iceberylin(m): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
kellz0:
why did you coment my coment grin she want the space to be with her real nigga this seasön

Comment ur comment?
Me was surprised to see say person never comment our comment before me grin
Re: She Said I Should Give Her Space!!!!! by sinequanon: 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mayorjr:
Hello Fellow Nairalanders, I am going through a rough patch and am posting to seek advice.
Insult me if you must... Buh please give me an advice!!!!
She doesn't take my calls, doesn't return them.
She doesn't reply texts on any platform... When she does it is to send thunder and brimstone.
She only managed to tell me, she is going through something and doesn't wish to share with me.....Trying to show concern... She yelled at me to give her space....
Giving her space is proving difficult..... What do i do?
If i choose to give her space... How do i go about it?

You haven't told us who "she" is. Your sister? Mum? Bank Manager? Who?
Re: She Said I Should Give Her Space!!!!! by kellz0(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
iceberylin:

Comment ur comment?
Me was surprised to see say person never comment our comment before me grin
lols, when i just click thread na the thing you post just they my mind to post cheesy
Re: She Said I Should Give Her Space!!!!! by ruky8(m): 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
Guy give her a million space. Don't call or try to reach her via anyplatform. Infact delete all her contact shes clearly seeing some one else conidering her attitude. Nd Trust me if u Eva try to beg for doing nothing nd she agrees, u wud be begging all your life and you dont want that . pls pls nd pls leave her to be nd find someone else. Its 2016 and you still HV a bright life ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Valentine Pics / See The Nation With the Highest Bleachers / Two Secondary School Students Seen Making Out On Lekki Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.