Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Real Reason Imo State Is Boiling - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reason Imo State Is Boiling (2721 Views)

Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling / Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt / Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Real Reason Imo State Is Boiling by emekachimek: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chiwude:
Funny
Re: Real Reason Imo State Is Boiling by emekachimek: 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
SirJeffry:
If that strike is all about doctors serving under govt hospitals, then Rochas is on the right course.

Those murafcckers never show up at their duty posts, they only care about their private hospitals and expect salary from govt.

They can't have their cake and eat it naa. Abeg Rochas should also seize their licenses too.>sad
If that's what you gat to say, may you be owed 12 months salary in your life like those health workers
Re: Real Reason Imo State Is Boiling by funkyibodude(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
funkyibodude:
@op can I object, I don't mean to insult you or gov rochas but I will only attack your sense of reasoning and that of your lying, pathetic, disgusting irritating and sorry excuse of a governor angry, first of doctors are professionals, so also are lawyers. Them earning that amount of money, is not a start off pay, need I remind you and your governor that it takes years to climb in your career, and as you climb so also your salary. Take for instance a grade level 8 officer at the state level earns about 40k with allowances inclusive, when you get to grade level 16 as a director you earn about 200k, and if lucky when made a permanent secretary you earn about 500k. And I am talking of about 35yrs in service or 65years of retirement age.. This is enacted by the civil service rules and regulations.

Now the problem with your so called beloved governor he thinks that earning that huge amount of money is a start off pay, not knowing that it takes years of hard work and dedication to service.. Rochaas ain't no administrator, he knows nothing about civil service, the worst is those that surround him. I blame the head of the civil service of Imo state, one dude called ekenze, because he's not doing his job right when it comes to civil service matters.

Let me make it clear that rochas wants to run Imo state like a family business, where he would decide who gets what, where and how much.
In summary NLC has shown rochas that he's not bigger than the masses. Person wey get ear make him hear.. This is just the beginning. undecided cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Have Never Killed Christians Anywhere And In Any Part Of Nigeria - Lai / Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra / What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.